It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

‘Mini AOC’ Leaves Social Media After Leftist “Death Threats and Harassment” [Video]

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 4 2019 @ 05:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
a reply to: face23785

If I'm a shill then whoever is paying me is wasting their money. Lol. The only shills you'll find around here are the right wing variety, they're the ones who would be earning their money.

Show me the death threats and who they're from and maybe I'll take your post seriously, otherwise I could easily assume it is a bunch of right wing provocateurs riling up the usual crowd.

Your partisanship is showing. No such demands to show the death threats when it's one of your leftist heroes getting them, just like PO down here. You guys are so transparent, and then try so hard not to look like partisan hacks. What a joke lol

posted on Jul, 4 2019 @ 05:48 PM
link   

a reply to: Breakthestreak

It was the parents fault for using their daughter for political purposes. They're irresponsible, the kids was only following their directions.

That girl thinks for herself. Plenty of parents put videos of their children in social media... Are they all to blame for what degenerates and imbeciles write and do?? This claim you are making is equal to the old claim about "Teenagers and women who use really short shorts or skirts are looking to be raped, and they are responsible if anyone rapes them, or sexually attacks them..." It is THE EXACT SAME ARGUMENT...

edit on 4-7-2019 by ElectricUniverse because: add comment.

posted on Jul, 4 2019 @ 06:07 PM
link   

What leftists are getting death threats? I thought the whole idea behind this thread was that it was unique to leftists to make death threats. What happened to that argument? I'm not defending anyone, just putting things into perspective. If you can't understand that then sorry, I can't help you out, you've already made up your mind on the issue. Anything deviating from "leftists bad" is fake news to you, apparently.

Show us the actual death threats and prove they're not from right wing provocateurs and maybe you'll have a point, until then you're operating under the motto of "guilty until proven innocent".

People lie, I wouldn't put it past these parents to lie about death threats, they've already thrown/forced their child on a public stage to be picked apart by people over an obviously already sensitive subject.

posted on Jul, 4 2019 @ 06:10 PM
link   
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

That little girl doesn't understand anything going on in politics. You're delusional if you think otherwise. She's 8 not 28.

She was being used by her parents to make political statements. That little girl had no clue what she was actually getting into, she was just making mom and dad happy. If you don't think so then you don't understand children. They couldn't care less about politics.
edit on 7/4/2019 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2019 @ 06:23 PM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Ah, so young girls like her can be used by the left to promote gun control laws, to control people's lives because of "manmade climate change," etc, but when the topic is something you don't like they can't have their own voice?...

posted on Jul, 4 2019 @ 06:48 PM
link   

No such demands to show the death threats when it's one of your leftist heroes getting them, just like PO down here.

I'm getting death threats? You're sending or what? Maybe change the address, all I'm getting is bills and other people's mail. Try harder? I'm always looking forward to a good laugh or two.

(I got a lot of mail, I was getting everybody's mail. People you don't know when they even lived there)
I got mail for, you know, so I'm getting all these people's mail for like fifteen years I'm getting these people's mail
Twenty years I'm getting these people's mail
And now, I come to another spot and the mailbox full of other people mail
People who don't want they mail forwarded, ya mean?
And you could tell, cause you'd look at the mail, it's creditors, car insurance, it's the-
It's the hospital bills, police man, ambulance, insurance, child protective services
(That's why you don't get your mail forwarded. Somebody getting my mail right now)
After I'm dead, they still gon' be getting my mail
I'm getting your mail
I'm reading it
It says you're broke."

posted on Jul, 4 2019 @ 06:49 PM
link   

That little girl doesn't understand anything going on in politics. You're delusional if you think otherwise.

LOL nor does AOC LOL.

posted on Jul, 4 2019 @ 07:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
Cortez probably ordered it, demanded it.

She's Hitler, Mussolini.

We are fortunate enough to see what a true despot looks like in her 20's.

I agree. She's a killer.

posted on Jul, 4 2019 @ 07:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6

That little girl doesn't understand anything going on in politics. You're delusional if you think otherwise.

LOL nor does AOC LOL.

LMAO The truth hurts sometimes

posted on Jul, 4 2019 @ 07:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6

LOL nor does AOC LOL.

Fair point. But who does? Even Mr. Presents gets his briefing from Fox-News and scrolls through Q-threads as we speak.

posted on Jul, 4 2019 @ 08:04 PM
link   

Who said that? Are you just pointing out how both parties are hypocritical about the same issues? Because that's what it sounds like.

I knew that would end up coming up, you guys are so predictable.

If I'm against one group doing it then I'm obviously against any group doing it. Just because you prefer to flip flop on the issue depending on what party is in question doesn't mean everyone else does too. Some folks have actual intellectual integrity.

posted on Jul, 4 2019 @ 08:16 PM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

Where are you? Oh, that's right, on ATS bitching about her.
She must be doing something right if you know her but she doesn't know you. You're the one obsessing over her, not the other way around.

I don't like her any more than you but to say she is stupid is naive. She wouldn't be in her current position if she were stupid.

posted on Jul, 4 2019 @ 08:23 PM
link   

a reply to: putnam6

Where are you? Oh, that's right, on ATS bitching about her.
She must be doing something right if you know her but she doesn't know you. You're the one obsessing over her, not the other way around.

I don't like her any more than you but to say she is stupid is naive. She wouldn't be in her current position if she were stupid.

What in the world?... People are not "obsessed with her, but we do worry because she is a United States representative and has more power than regular Americans despite the fact that she is as dumb as a rock and this makes her dangerous...

She is not doing "anything right," she is doing everything wrong. Just because a bunch of ignorant New Yorkers voted for her doesn't make her right in anything...

posted on Jul, 4 2019 @ 08:24 PM
link   
The death threats are unconscionable.
But anyone who thinks this 8 year old did this on her own..is frankly..nuts.

posted on Jul, 4 2019 @ 08:27 PM
link   

Some folks have actual intellectual integrity.

ROFLMAO... please don't make me laugh anymore...

First of all, she is MAKING FUN of what AOC does and says. If you don't know of any children that do that it doesn't mean no children do that...

Mini AOC is NOT demanding anything with her hilarious videos, unlike what the left is doing by using children to implement their agendas...

edit on 4-7-2019 by ElectricUniverse because: correct comment.

posted on Jul, 4 2019 @ 08:35 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 4 2019 @ 08:37 PM
link   

And you think she went to her parents asking for them to take video of her mocking a politician? She's 8 years old, it crystal clear that her parents persuaded her into this, they are irresponsible for doing so and only using her for ad revenue from her videos.

As for AOC being stupid, you do realize that those memes you see aren't actual quotes from her?

posted on Jul, 4 2019 @ 08:47 PM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

I don’t get your take here

Sure I bet her parents help her with material

So?

Hey remember those home alone movies?

Did you know McCauley culkin didn’t right his own lines?

I know this sounds crazy, but he had adults right them!!!!!

I guess he deserved threats as well.

posted on Jul, 4 2019 @ 08:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod
The death threats are unconscionable.
But anyone who thinks this 8 year old did this on her own..is frankly..nuts.

I'd go with easily led.

posted on Jul, 4 2019 @ 08:50 PM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Naive even..lol

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join