It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

‘Mini AOC’ Leaves Social Media After Leftist “Death Threats and Harassment” [Video]

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 4 2019 @ 01:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Breakthestreak

It was the parents fault for using their daughter for political purposes. They're irresponsible, the kids was only following their directions.

posted on Jul, 4 2019 @ 01:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

It was the parents fault for using their daughter for political purposes. They're irresponsible, the kids was only following their directions.

I see.

But it’s definitely not the fault of the people who threatened to murder an 8 year old child and her family.

Got it.

posted on Jul, 4 2019 @ 01:24 AM
link   

It's both, how about that? You should really quit putting words in people's mouths, it just makes you look foolish in the end.

posted on Jul, 4 2019 @ 01:26 AM
link   
This is definitely within the purview of the FBI and they should investigate these threats fully and transparently. I don't care how high it goes. Perp walk anyone involved in sending this child or her family death threats and bury them under the jail.

Horrendous.

Mini-AoC is adorable BTW and pretty spot on with her impressions. What a shame. Fellow libs: satire is the highest form of flattery. Shame on the people who sent death threats to this beautiful child and her family.
edit on 4-7-2019 by 0zzymand0s because: Because I watched some of her videos and she was awesome.

posted on Jul, 4 2019 @ 01:32 AM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Thanks

posted on Jul, 4 2019 @ 02:39 AM
link   

What's just as bad is parents using their children as political bait and/or political statements when their children have no clue what the meaning behind their actions is.

This child's parents should have KNOWN what putting their daughter out there as an attraction would bring. It's what happens on the internet and the parents are extremely irresponsible to use their child for political purposes.

Those making the threats are just as at fault, I'm not making excuses for them at all, it's disgusting but that's what the anonymity of the internet brings out in some people unfortunately.

You’ll go to any lengths to defend the hate won’t you? It figures you wouldn’t denounce your party’s hatred you never do, you just justify and deflect with the usual blah, blah, blah, blah. That’s why I said in the other thread that ya’ll deserve all the chit thrown back in your face that you get. The people in the party you support and defend are pathetic human beings but yet you’ll defend them to the end and here you are. Carry on with your usual
deflection and victim blaming.

posted on Jul, 4 2019 @ 02:53 AM
link   

Victim blaming.. typical.

"The woman should have known that being in the bar alone, after 10pm and wearing a short skirt, that she was asking for it. Now don't get me wrong, that group of men who gang raped her are at fault too, they must take some of the blame, but that's just how it is I'm afraid."

She should be free to act on her own social media accounts, free of threats from scumbags. People who take your words as giving them the right to level death threats against children, and have it seen as acceptable, adult behaviour.

SHAME ON YOU.

posted on Jul, 4 2019 @ 02:55 AM
link   
a reply to: mtnshredder

I guess you didn't read my entire post? Figures Too many words I guess.

I wasn't defending anything. Reading comprehension my friend.

posted on Jul, 4 2019 @ 02:56 AM
link   

Every person on the right is a racist.

Every

Single

One

(That's how dumb your logic is)

Says more about you, I think.. got anything to back it up? Yanno, like the topic of this thread and the copious others that show the left for what they are? To parrot the post surely means you have.

posted on Jul, 4 2019 @ 02:58 AM
link   
a reply to: gallop

No victim blaming here, just pointing out how irresponsible and manipulative her parents are for making her play the part. You don't see me defending anyone, I'm not someone who condones death threats, you're wrong if you think so.

posted on Jul, 4 2019 @ 03:00 AM
link   
a reply to: gallop

What does it say about me? I don't actually believe that because it's ridiculous. That was the point, I guess irony isn't your strong suit?

posted on Jul, 4 2019 @ 03:29 AM
link   

It's the parents fault for the threats from others against their kids...

RRrriiiiight...

Seriously?

Now, I wouldn't have done those with my children either...however, that in no way excuse, in any fashion, the behavior exhibited by these morons. Attacking and threatening a child? No. Not ever.

posted on Jul, 4 2019 @ 04:45 AM
link   
a reply to: seagull

It's disgusting for sure but leaving the whole left/right stuff out of it...

I wouldn't expose my 8 year old to even the mudpit here on ATS. Are we going to pretend that people aren't assholes when they are anonymous?

I'll bet you people wouldn't be so eager to threaten an 8 year old if their home adress and phonenumber would be included.

So where then lies the problem?

You really shouldn't expose your child to such things if you know they are there.

Peace
edit on 4-7-2019 by operation mindcrime because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2019 @ 05:03 AM
link   
I wish the clowns who did this would get caught. Even giving them 90 days in a serious jail would be a huge deterrent for anyone else to try threatening others online. Sadly, we all know that Leftists can commit almost any crime they want and either get completely excused, or just a light slap on the wrist.

posted on Jul, 4 2019 @ 05:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Irishhaf
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

What the heck is wrong with the left?

Quite a lot, they have completly lost their way, anyone threatening a little girl needs to be hunted down and put on trial, that is nuts.

You're being to kind.

posted on Jul, 4 2019 @ 05:47 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Are they? You seem so outraged.

Can you think of any other 8 year olds being harrassed, and why is it only the lefties that harrasses them?

posted on Jul, 4 2019 @ 05:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic
Death threats always get the FBI involve. Google will turn over and written trail and the telephone companies will be told to turn over their data.

and imagine if it leads back to a bot farm or slave labour twitter farm thats funded by...........?

posted on Jul, 4 2019 @ 07:53 AM
link   
We have all attached too much importance and time on national politics, we now act like its life or death. 90 percent of us will likely be fine regardless of which party is in charge. Just take care of your family and support your local charities, social media has given us an illusion of impactful participation. When it mostly brings out the worst in us.

posted on Jul, 4 2019 @ 08:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: sunkuong

Are they? You seem so outraged.

Really? I just thought I was disgusted.

Can you think of any other 8 year olds being harrassed, and why is it only the lefties that harrasses them?

Don't know about 8 year olds, but those Covington kids who had death threats against them do appear to paint a rather disgusting picture of leftists.

posted on Jul, 4 2019 @ 08:28 AM
link   

Covington and kavanaugh

These were the two events where the prevailing (not fringe) members of the democrats showed they are too extreme to ever vote for

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join