It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

‘Mini AOC’ Leaves Social Media After Leftist “Death Threats and Harassment” [Video]

page: 17
<< 14  15  16   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2019 @ 02:28 PM
link   
a reply to: CrazyFox

We have Asylum Shelters in Germany, and that's way better even if they suck bigtime. Which they do. Amateurs!

Kids died in your fcking camps already, we're talking about death camps by now. Literally. With systemic negligence and all that. Kinda funny to see you guys rather debate semantics though.
edit on 10-7-2019 by PublicOpinion because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2019 @ 02:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: PublicOpinion

5 stars, Baby Adolf!
11/10 - looking forward to be detained by freedom again.

LOL, I'm reminded of a story I told my kids growing up. If every time you press the big red button, and giant hammer pops out and smashes you in the head, eventually, smart folks will stop pushing the big red button.

If you enter the US illegally, the place ICE puts you is likely not a 5 star Hilton. If you don't want to stay in a place like that, perhaps staying the # home would be the prudent option.

posted on Jul, 10 2019 @ 02:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: PublicOpinion

We have Asylum Shelters in Germany, and that's way better even if they suck bigtime. Which they do. Amateurs!

Kids died in your fcking camps already, we're talking about death camps by now. Literally. With systemic negligence and all that. Kinda funny to see you guys rather debate semantics though.

drama much?
www.southernborder.org...

10 deaths in 2019
10 deaths in 2018
7 deaths in 2017
6 deaths in 2016

Kinda sad to see someone without a clue talking about things they know nothing about. Being triggered and puking out what the liberal MSM tells you without context can make you look rather pathetic.

posted on Jul, 10 2019 @ 02:34 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

There is nothing illegal about asylum, it's a human right. And you big gubment security state cretins wont change that anytime soon.

posted on Jul, 10 2019 @ 02:42 PM
link   
a reply to: PublicOpinion

if you come into the country through an illegal entry point, and claim asylum along with 800 of your closest friends, there is a chance you will be spending some time really, really close to those 800 friends.

News flash for you, this isn't how claiming asylum should work. It puts strains on the system and leads to difficult conditions. If I showed up at your house with 90 people and demanded to be let in out of the rain, even if you were nice enough to let us in, I'd bet you would have a hard time keeping up with all of our drink orders and food requests. then think if that happened every day. I bet you would be a bit overwhelmed.

If lawmakers actually cared a bit for the folks who come here, they would try to work with the border patrol to find a way to mitigate this disaster. Or does that not compute?

posted on Jul, 10 2019 @ 02:49 PM
link   
a reply to: PublicOpinion

People die all the time. At least they died in search of freedom rather than by a car accident, gunshot wound, cancer, mass shooter etc.

posted on Jul, 10 2019 @ 03:28 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Try Asylum Shelters like Germany does? We have a similar problem with our human crisis in the Mediterranean, but at least they don't have to die once they've got here. Unless they get deported again, of course.

Pipe up, amateurs! You clearly did something wrong when you have a fcking Kraut mocking your inhumane system. Get it?

If lawmakers actually cared a bit for the folks who come here, they would try to work with the border patrol to find a way to mitigate this disaster. Or does that not compute?

Dissolving ICE isn't the worst plan to mitigate the problem. Can't say there is none.

Maybe. But that's a dangerously lax stance on incompetence in my book. I'd hold my fcking red tape morons accountable if I were you.

posted on Jul, 10 2019 @ 03:45 PM
link   
a reply to: tanstaafl

Yeah because personal experience can be proven with links. I could show you the website of the group my girlfriend was in a subgroup of, but it likely wouldn't do much good. Is not like their website will tell you they do some of the things they do.

They were in the news recently for calling for the death of gays. The people she was beaten, starved and abused by for being bi and unwilling to be married off by were a subgroup of the NIFB New independent fundamentalist baptist. The group she was in just got the money to build a 'christian summer camp' in Georgia. She's lucky they disposed of her for drawing too much attention before they got their compound.

I'd give links but am on my phone and have no idea how to do that #... Not that any links would provide proof they are doing this as if there was proof they would hopefully be dealt with. I mean they certainly aren't going to say it. She's safe here now and that's what matters. Still fighting to get her back to healthy and functional.

As for me being a bit angry and aggressive on this subject. A person I love was hurt severely by these kinds of people so is kind of hard not to be a bit angry. I've heard the kind of programs and such they take advantage of while pretending to be a good caring Christian group.

A program like you want would be the very thing they would be salivating over.

As for not trying to indoctrinate the kids, are you seriously so naive you can imagine any religious organization not brooching the subject of God with their charges or trying to find them homes that fit their world view. The people she was with is already doing things like adoption and targetting drug rehab facilities and the like...
edit on 7/10/2019 by Puppylove because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2019 @ 04:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Puppylove

Yeah because personal experience can be proven with links.

I asked for examples of these numerous cults you were talking about...

3 or 4 will do...

I could show you the website of the group my girlfriend was in a subgroup of, but it likely wouldn't do much good. Is not like their website will tell you they do some of the things they do.

They were in the news recently for calling for the death of gays. The people she was beaten, starved and abused by for being bi and unwilling to be married off by were a subgroup of the NIFB New independent fundamentalist baptist.

And like I said, if you are gullible enough to fall for cults, then whose fault is that?

Since you didn't bother, here is a link to their website... and like I said, if you are gullible enough to fall for that kind of crap, whose fault is it?

I'm sorry your sister was so gullible, but really, it took me all of 5 seconds to see them for what they are. Right there on their website.

A program like you want would be the very thing they would be salivating over.

and they would not get anywhere near it with proper oversight..

As for not trying to indoctrinate the kids, are you seriously so naive you can imagine any religious organization not brooching the subject of God with their charges

Remember in most cases we're talking small children, who won't be with them for any length of time, so, yes, I can imagine they wouldn't spend any time trying to indoctrinate them. Broaching the subject? Maybe, but only incidentally.

or trying to find them homes that fit their world view.

I don't see a problem with that, as long as it isn't a hard and fast requirement.

Of course, someone like you would make it a hard and fast requirement that they never be placed in a home with religious parents, because your world view is the only one that matters, am I right?
edit on 10-7-2019 by tanstaafl because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2019 @ 04:35 PM
link   

My girlfriend not my sister, are you even reading what I'm saying? She didn't fall for anything. She moved in with a distant relative to look out for her younger brothers since they had no where to go. Had no idea what she was getting into she's not #ing psychic. Gullible nothing, she resisted and was basically tortured for it.

As for her ability to get out on her own, her capability to do that was limited due to prior abuse before that which is not relavant to this discussion.

As for not bothering, again I'm on a phone and as I said have no idea how to even do that on a phone. If you're going to ignore half of what I say I see no reason to debate with you. Especially on something so personal. Don't feel like getting ib trouble cause you're really pissing me off on a very sensitive subject while I'm already on a razors edge from overworking to take care of my girlfriend and myself.

How dare you call my girlfriend who is a victim gullible and blaming her for being victimized, you can go to hell. You have no idea about our lives... I'm done, leaving now before I really lose it.

posted on Jul, 10 2019 @ 06:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Puppylove

My girlfriend not my sister, are you even reading what I'm saying?

Apologies, I did read that, not sure why I said sister...

She didn't fall for anything. She moved in with a distant relative to look out for her younger brothers since they had no where to go. Had no idea what she was getting into she's not #ing psychic.

Neither am I, how was I supposed to know that? Maybe you should get better at providing relevant details.

As for her ability to get out on her own, her capability to do that was limited due to prior abuse before that which is not relavant to this discussion.

Actually, it is relevant, but I understand not wanting to share details of prior abuse...

If you're going to ignore half of what I say I see no reason to debate with you.

Sorry, mistakenly saying sister instead of gf isn't 'ignoring half of what you are saying'...

All that said, I really am sorry to hear about your gf's troubles, and hope she comes out of it ok, and good on you for helping her.
edit on 10-7-2019 by tanstaafl because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2019 @ 07:40 AM
link   

You don't need to be psychic to not jump to the conclusion my girlfriend is a gullible idiot and deserves what she got because it's her fault.

Even IF she were to have fallen in with them for other reasons, it wouldn't be any different than any person who seeks solace in any religion, almost all groups pretend to be inviting, inclusive and offer whatever it is you're seeking and struggling with at first.

Then they start making you a part of the group, give you a place, then they start breaking down your barriers and building upon your dependence, because the people they target typically have emotional issues and dependencies they need help with. Be it from prior abuse, abandonment, drug issues, disability, whatever, you get the idea, many of these people are easily victimized and taken advantage of.

You on the other hand, seem to think victims of cults are just gullible idiots that deserve to be victimized. One shouldn't need to provide the "relevant" details, because we're hopefully supposed to be educated people here, who have some idea of how cults work. Most people cults target are already victims, or lost in one way or another, and these cults take advantage of that victim or disabled status to victimize the person further.

That you would immediately jump to, victim of a cult means the person is a gullible idiot that is responsible for what happened to them, is a disgusting form of victim shaming. I mean seriously, is that what you think of victims of cults? They're just gullible idiots, that's your go to?

How about you not victim blame as your immediate go to, and assume there's probably more to the story? Not immediately thinking the worst of people, especially victims would be a great start. Once again, don't need to be psychic to do that.

Oh, also you ignored the whole thing about being on my phone and not knowing how to link from there, not just the girlfriend thing. You specifically called me out for not providing links, while ignoring my being unable to do so effectively. Not that it matters, most cults are pretty good at hiding their bad activities, if they weren't they'd be in trouble by the law. So not sure what you want me to provide. I mean it would be great if I could infiltrate, and expose a crap load of cults for you, and get them shut down by the authorities, but I don't have those capabilities.

At least I'm trying to spread the message and warning others they are out there, and doing my part to help at least one victim.
edit on 7/11/2019 by Puppylove because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2019 @ 09:50 PM
link   
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

I'm wondering if FB and YouTube consider this "little girl", a dangerous individual as described in their Terms of service regarding threats and violence..?

top topics

<< 14  15  16   >>

join