It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

‘Mini AOC’ Leaves Social Media After Leftist “Death Threats and Harassment” [Video]

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2019 @ 08:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
Then explain why that drag queen kids' family was receiving death threats about a month ago? If it's unique to the left then why is that family receiving death threats?

Because child abuse, especially sexual abuse, is a vile and despicable thing, and that is what most sane people consider is happening to Desmond?

Again, I'm not condoning the death threats, I wouldn't do it, nor would I encourage anyone else to. But that doesn't mean I can't understand where it is coming from, and even be a little sympathetic to it.

posted on Jul, 8 2019 @ 08:12 AM
link   
So to recap:

Using your kid for political activism: bad, but not illegal

Issuing death threats to a kid: ridiculously extremely bad, and illegal

posted on Jul, 8 2019 @ 08:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: ElectricUniverse
and if you have children... I would seriously consider calling the government to take that child/children from you because you seem to think using children as SEX OBJECTS for ADULT PERVERTS is perfectly fine and it's the same as a child making fun of a politician...

As despicable as the crime of sexual exploitation of children is, or just physical abuse, I am 100% against the government having the power to just take children away from their parents.

That power should never be able to be employed unless/until the parent/parents were convicted in court for said crimes - and when this happens, the State should only take temporary custody if there are no relatives available to take the children. Personally, I don't even think the State should ever take custody, that should be the job of the Churches or other religious organizations.

Too many times this power has been abused, and all it takes is an anonymous phone call in many places.

The sad fact is, tragedies happen, but the children belong to the parents, not the State.

posted on Jul, 8 2019 @ 08:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: jjkenobi
So to recap:

Using your kid for political activism: bad, but not illegal

I disagree that the Mini-AOC situation was bad in any way. Nothing wrong with it whatsoever - as long as the child as all in.

That said, you could probably come up with some examples of 'political activism' that I would agree would be bad.

Issuing death threats to a kid: ridiculously extremely bad, and illegal

Of course...

posted on Jul, 8 2019 @ 08:24 AM
link   
John Cleese said it best. We've reached a point where comedy is dying a very fast death.

www.youtube.com...

Fred..

posted on Jul, 8 2019 @ 11:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
a reply to: mtnshredder

I guess you didn't read my entire post? Figures Too many words I guess.

I wasn't defending anything. Reading comprehension my friend.

A 2 year ld can comprehend your rhetoric do not give yourself so much credit. Blame everyone else for the actions of the left. Ever hear of fascist rhetoric?
edit on 8-7-2019 by CrazyFox because: disgusted

posted on Jul, 8 2019 @ 04:01 PM
link   
a reply to: tanstaafl

Holy # did you just say religious organizations should take kids before the government? At least the government can be regulated and isn't by design built to indoctrinate kids. Also if you want to talk about organizations constantly getting in trouble for child abuse...

You part of some kind of cult or something, cause that's the only way I can see you thinking that's a good idea.

posted on Jul, 8 2019 @ 04:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Puppylove

Holy # did you just say religious organizations should take kids before the government?

Yes, why?

At least the government can be regulated and isn't by design built to indoctrinate kids.

Rotflmao! Do you have any clue how many kids are abused, or die, while in government custody?

Also if you want to talk about organizations constantly getting in trouble for child abuse...

Ok, point made - non-Catholic churches/religious organizations.

You part of some kind of cult or something, cause that's the only way I can see you thinking that's a good idea.

No, I'm agnostic/spiritual, though I was raised Episcopalian...

At least I'm not a Statist (one who worships government)...

posted on Jul, 9 2019 @ 06:40 AM
link   

I don't worship government, but my girlfriend has escaped from a christian based cult that's highly abusive and into extreme indoctrination, like most cults they pretend to be helping people to take in and indoctrinate and take advantage of the desperate. They actively seek out ways to get people, while looking on the outside like a good christian organization, but slowly funneling the people they get their hooks in, into the more extreme church they are a periphery branch of.

These are the kind of churches that will be actively seeking these things. They already adopt children when they can, grab kids who fell through the system. You can take your religions taking in the kids and shove it up your ass. There's enough of this crap going on already. Abuse, fraud, etc.

As for the government don't trust them either, but religious institutions are the epitome of predatory. They are down to almost that last built upon, preying on the desperate, filling them with false hope, preying on their weakness, creating a need and dependence, and then milking them of what little they have. Many are abusive behind closed doors, some being connected as a sub branch to more extreme groups, where they have a chance to work people into the extreme mindset while sheltering the other group from scrutiny, and being sure to only funnel in the ones they can control.

Cults are learning and getting better at what they do, and what you want is a cult's wet dream.

posted on Jul, 9 2019 @ 07:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Puppylove

it is said that power corrupts and absolute power...

but when the power of righteousness comes from God, it corrupts to biblical proportions...

the Difference between mini -AOC and Desmond as far as I can see is that Desmond (in my state) would be breaking the law

just to perform ( underage in a bar ) where as mini-AOC is not breaking any laws at all.

(disclaimer, My spouse and I accidently never had children)

posted on Jul, 9 2019 @ 08:17 AM
link   
a reply to: CrazyFox

[...] the actions of the left. Ever hear of fascist rhetoric?

The Mini AOC production team thanks you for your service at the left front of imaginary death threats.

originally posted by: ElectricUniverse
a reply to: PublicOpinion

Ava Martinez was getting a lot of publicity, and money, why would they completely erase accounts that was making them money for "fake death threats"?... Of course, the "AOC idiot crowd" seems to have the same IQ as their idol AOC, and can't think for themselves...

Right? Who would use this publicity to gain even more publicity and ... money!?

Oh. Wait! We can't think for ourselves!
edit on 9-7-2019 by PublicOpinion because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2019 @ 09:39 AM
link   

my girlfriend has escaped from a christian based cult that's highly abusive and into extreme indoctrination, like most cults they pretend to be helping people to take in and indoctrinate and take advantage of the desperate. They actively seek out ways to get people, while looking on the outside like a good christian organization, but slowly funneling the people they get their hooks in, into the more extreme church they are a periphery branch of.

Yeah, sounds like something to avoid.

I've never understood how people can get sucked into these kinds of things.

Good thing these kinds of organizations are not that prevalent, and are easy to spot if you aren't the gullible type.

These are the kind of churches that will be actively seeking these things. They already adopt children when they can, grab kids who fell through the system.

Yes - and the same goes for the State.

You can take your religions taking in the kids and shove it up your ass.

Very nice attitude, it is amazing to me just how rude, condescending and downright ornery people who worship chaso can be.

There's enough of this crap going on already. Abuse, fraud, etc.

I agree. The State is the Master of fraud, waste and abuse, and the number of children who have been traumatized by the State is an abomination.

As for the government don't trust them either, but religious institutions are the epitome of predatory. They are down to almost that last built upon, preying on the desperate, filling them with false hope, preying on their weakness, creating a need and dependence, and then milking them of what little they have.

Sounds like you may have gotten involved in scientology or something, thats the only reaosn I can think of that you'd have this ridiculously overly antagonistic attitude toward religion.

Yes, of course, there are bad apples that use the cover of religion to hide their mis deeds - but they are the exception, not the rule.

And of course, I don't have any problem with the State having a regulatory role in making sure radical religious pretenders aren't approved to act as temporary guardians. One thing I'd insist on for any organization

Cults are learning and getting better at what they do, and what you want is a cult's wet dream.

I'm not sure what makes you think I'd be ok with just any organization engaging in this responsibility.

As I said above, I see no problem with the State having an oversight role - they simply should not be the direct care-takers.

posted on Jul, 10 2019 @ 06:22 AM
link   

I'm not hostile towards religious people, just religion institutions, and anyone who thinks giving them any sort of influence over the young and impressionable is a good idea.

Oh and no scientology, just the many Christian cults all over the US. There are #ing lots of them, and they are spreading and growing in influence. They use less hardcore more friendly seeming buffer churches to deal with the public, find converts and rope in the needed and desperate, then funnel the ones they can into their more hardcore cultish churches. On the outside they look like any other good Christian church, but dig deeper and they are anything but. They've become very good at creating a good looking front to do all their interacting with the general public and government institutions. They have an easier time about it too, since so many Christians are in denial and refuse to believe this growing number of Christian cults even exist because they're not "True Christians" and they don't want to be associated with them or accept how easily Christianity can be used for evil, and is not inherently good.

posted on Jul, 10 2019 @ 07:10 AM
link   
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

It's truly sad when a bunch of leftist nut-jobs have to send death threats to an 8 year old to feel validated. I hope little AOC finds a way back somehow.

posted on Jul, 10 2019 @ 07:49 AM
link   

I'm not hostile towards religious people, just religion institutions, and anyone who thinks giving them any sort of influence over the young and impressionable is a good idea.

Who said anything about 'giving them influence over their minds'?

I'm talking about having these organizations be the ones who take temporary custody of children who don't have any relatives willing or able to take them, until the situation that caused them to need a temporary shelter is resolved, or a good permanent home can be found for them.

I'm not talking about 'sticking them in a religious school'.

Oh and no scientology, just the many Christian cults all over the US. There are #ing lots of them, and they are spreading and growing in influence. They use less hardcore more friendly seeming buffer churches to deal with the public, find converts and rope in the needed and desperate, then funnel the ones they can into their more hardcore cultish churches. On the outside they look like any other good Christian church, but dig deeper and they are anything but. They've become very good at creating a good looking front to do all their interacting with the general public and government institutions. They have an easier time about it too, since so many Christians are in denial and refuse to believe this growing number of Christian cults even exist because they're not "True Christians" and they don't want to be associated with them or accept how easily Christianity can be used for evil, and is not inherently good.

Ok, so, you keep saying things like this, but your words are only opinion without any evidence to back them up, and you haven't provided any evidence.

So, links, please, to examples of all of these horrible christian cults that are 'spreading and growing in influence', or stfu already.
edit on 10-7-2019 by tanstaafl because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2019 @ 09:54 AM
link   

Well if they are proven to be imaginary, although this was the first time I heard that story from an AOC supported nonetheless. Hmm
edit on 10-7-2019 by CrazyFox because: Tablet typing sux

posted on Jul, 10 2019 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Put up or shut up?

That's what I support. You folks are free to fall for all the pitfalls of the false left-right dichotomy tho, I'm sure the Brave New Oligarchy appreciates your service at the extended fences of your concentration camps.

posted on Jul, 10 2019 @ 01:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: PublicOpinion

Put up or shut up?

That's what I support. You folks are free to fall for all the pitfalls of the false left-right dichotomy tho, I'm sure the Brave New Oligarchy appreciates your service at the extended fences of your concentration camps.

Put up? With what? Death threats? That is what this thread is about right. You claimed they were imaginary where is your proof? What concentration camps? NO One asked anyone to come here with the intent to break the law, and they are free to cross back across the border. If they no longer wish to stay free of charge at our luxurious camps provided for them with free food they can leave. Your b.s. propaganda means nothing to me enjoy your koolaid.

posted on Jul, 10 2019 @ 02:04 PM
link   

That is what this thread is about right. You claimed they were imaginary where is your proof?

I'm poking at this thread for it's lack of evidence. This is skunk works material at best, my money is on LOL tho.

One asked anyone to come here with the intent to break the law

Yeah. Right. Breaking the law as in driving too fast, for example. I've done worse than that, camp me up already?

our luxurious camps

5 stars, Baby Adolf!
11/10 - looking forward to be detained by freedom again.

posted on Jul, 10 2019 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Better than there prior residences. Adolf, lol, I thought Adolf went away when Trump assumed the presidency, but I am not going to comment on the former dictator in chief today. Now if they were conducting experiments on the guests who enter our country illegally, gassing them, forcing them to work etc I could see your point of reference, but some of those horrors currently only exist in our prison system. The one set up long before Trump.

new topics

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17 >>

join