It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

‘Mini AOC’ Leaves Social Media After Leftist “Death Threats and Harassment” [Video]

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2019 @ 07:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
You guys love some faux outrage, you're addicted to it. The media makes sure you get your fix too, making you fall further and further into your partisan delusions. Sad really.

Naaa, you know what's sad?... That you actually think that parents whom use their children AS SEXUAL OBJECTS FOR ADULT PERVERTS is the same as parents who think the natural talent of their child to make fun of a politician is the same thing... Not to mention, the child being used as a "drag queen" did not receive death threats, his parents did for using their child as a SEX OBJECT for other PERVERTED ADULTS.

You really need to look deep down inside, and if you have children... I would seriously consider calling the government to take that child/children from you because you seem to think using children as SEX OBJECTS for ADULT PERVERTS is perfectly fine and it's the same as a child making fun of a politician...

edit on 5-7-2019 by ElectricUniverse because: correct comment.

posted on Jul, 5 2019 @ 08:19 PM
link   
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

I understand the difference 100%, I'm not an idiot, the kid in drag is way more inappropriate, that doesn't change the fact that this girls' parents were putting their daughter in the libe of fire. Either way you look at it you have parents putting their children in harm's way by "pimping" them out to the public.

If you think using a child as political fodder is good parenting then you need to reconsider what you think good parenting is. I think that they learned their lesson though, they took her off of social media where she should have never been to begin with.

Prosecute the ones sending the death threats, if they exist to begin with that is.

posted on Jul, 5 2019 @ 08:23 PM
link   

Get off your high horse. You support a man who would regularly walk in on naked and half dressed women at his pageants, many of which were underage. Don't sit there and preach to me about morals when you have abandoned any sense of morality to grovel at a professed sexual deviants feet.

I don't condone using children for sexual purposes AT ALL. You need to slow your roll because you're barking up the wrong tree.

Now go defend Trump spying on naked underage girls at his pageants why don't you? Also, don't forget to defend his infidelity as well. Don't forget about his self-professed sexual assault either. Thanks.

edit on 7/5/2019 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2019 @ 08:57 PM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

You claim to know the difference, and then went ahead claiming it is the same...

posted on Jul, 5 2019 @ 08:58 PM
link   

That's not what other women who ALSO were in those pageants have said, including women who WERE THERE when some women claimed this happened... Stop trying to go off topic... It only shows you attempting to derail the thread more...

posted on Jul, 5 2019 @ 09:44 PM
link   

Mini AOC was exploited by her parents for political clout, that's a fact. Whether you accept it or not doesn't matter because she was absolutely exploited. I am not making a 1-to-1 comparison to the drag kid, I am simply using it as an example of child exploitation. Get it? Probably not because you don't want to, you just want to demonize me.
edit on 7/5/2019 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2019 @ 11:12 PM
link   

You keep being wrong over and over again... Using a child for SEXUAL conduct is child exploitation, and exposing that child to perverts is child exploitation.

Ava wasn't being forced by her parents, although some left-wingers made that claim, and she made another video in which she "sarcastically" claimed her parents were forcing her.

Are actor children being exploited because they like being actors/actresses? No...

There are literally MILLIONS of videos online showing children doing what they love, are all those children being exploited? No... Some children love to sing, and many have become famous as child singers. is that exploitation of children?... NO...

When you compare a child making jokes about an idiot politician to a child being used for the sole purpose of giving sexual gratification to perverts, you are implying that both arguments are equal when they are not...

posted on Jul, 6 2019 @ 12:32 AM
link   

That drag kid would say he isn't being forced either, that he is just having fun. Exploitation is exploitation no matter how you spin it.

Like i said, putting your child out there on social media for political nut cases to gawk at was irresponsible regardless of whether it was intentional by her parents.

posted on Jul, 6 2019 @ 12:41 AM
link   
And regardless

LEFTIST whack jobs threatened to murder her. And her family.

A little kid. Murder her.

Leftist whack jobs

posted on Jul, 6 2019 @ 01:00 AM
link   

Except that the drag queen kid is actually being exploited for SEXUAL GRATIFICATION...

Are you that dense that you can't understand the difference between "using children for sexual gratification of other adults, and a child that makes fun of a politician?

Singers have been murdered by fanatical fans. For example:
Ex-‘Voice’ star shot dead while greeting fans after concert

So in your illogical point of view because parents allow children to sing in social media and major tv shows and they make money from it, then all those children that are singing are being exploited and their parents are exposing them to being shot by fanatical fans...

edit on 6-7-2019 by ElectricUniverse because: add excerpt, comment, and link.

posted on Jul, 6 2019 @ 01:25 AM
link   

I've already told you that the difference is crystal clear. The drag kid is much more inappropriate by far. Not sure how many times I have to say that for it to click with you but he goes another shot.

I'm glad to see mini-AOC off of social media, the political arena is no place for a child and her parents found that out the hard way, unfortunately. Maybe next time they will think twice before dressing their kid up to be gawked at by political nutjobs.

posted on Jul, 6 2019 @ 01:33 AM
link   
And threatened by left wing nutjobs

With murder. Threatened with murder.

posted on Jul, 6 2019 @ 02:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Breakthestreak

It could also be right-wing provocateurs too, we can't know for sure though. The current political climate would absolutely have shills sending death threats under different accounts and names. Just to stir up hate and division and to provoke a reaction.

I'm willing to bet you know this, but for some reason you completely ignore the possibility when it comes to your side being the victim. Classic victim complex that the media and Hollywood have fostered with their deliberately biased and negative coverage of Trump.

He's a martyr, it's the perfect cover for those in power to "sneak in" (as if they ever left ha) and award themselves a trillion dollar "bonus" while we are distracted over ice cream scoops and tabloid level coverage.

No one is going to jail. I wonder why? Hmmm...
edit on 7/6/2019 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2019 @ 07:46 AM
link   

If you hadn't used the "drag queen kid' as an analogy and instead if you had used a more logical analogy I wouldn't be pointing out that you don't understand how to use analogies. They are not the same, nor similar... Not to mention that "free speech" is still a right at least for now. It's also obvious that you haven't even tried to inform yourself about Ava. She does not read any script, and the parents don't tell her what to argue...

Not to mention... Plenty of kids mock POTUS Trump as they learn from their liberal/democrat parents...

But i guess you believe all those children are "asking to receive death threats..."

posted on Jul, 6 2019 @ 10:43 AM
link   

a reply to: face23785

You actually said, in a serious manner, that the parents are equally responsible as the people sending death threats to a child. 

I guess you missed the clarification? Seems so. I've already addressed that, help yourself to finding it.

Clarification, as in "oops, I revealed how absurd my real thoughts and feelings are, how can I recover?"

Too late. We already knew you were a partisan hack, you just confirmed it. Keep making excuses for violent leftists that threaten kids. That's really enlightened.
edit on 6 7 19 by face23785 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2019 @ 10:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: ElectricUniverse

If you hadn't used the "drag queen kid' as an analogy and instead if you had used a more logical analogy I wouldn't be pointing out that you don't understand how to use analogies. They are not the same, nor similar... Not to mention that "free speech" is still a right at least for now. It's also obvious that you haven't even tried to inform yourself about Ava. She does not read any script, and the parents don't tell her what to argue...

Not to mention... Plenty of kids mock POTUS Trump as they learn from their liberal/democrat parents...

But i guess you believe all those children are "asking to receive death threats..."

You're wasting your breath on that one. Still thinks they're above politics, yet is here shilling for violent leftists. Can you imagine consistently posting contrary to the idyllic image you have of yourself? What a world to live in.

posted on Jul, 6 2019 @ 05:18 PM
link   

LOL... there is no evidence that they are "right-wing provocateurs..." Unless you have evidence that they are, you are making an asinine claim with no facts behind such a claim. AOC followers are the ones who have been sending death threats to this little girl and her family.

posted on Jul, 8 2019 @ 07:59 AM
link   

a reply to: tanstaafl

Oh but you automatically believe the claims made in the OP without question.

In full consideration of all of the ridiculous, despicable things that have happened over the last few years when it comes to TDS sufferers harassing and attacking Trump supporters or just Conservatives/Republicans in general that have been fully documented - and lets not forget sitting members of Congress encouraging violence against everyone that is not 'the left' - yes, I absolutely do believe stories like this without having personally seen any proof.

How many times were the claims asked to be proven with no prood given?

You mean people in this thread asking the OP for proof? Or did the victims ignore requests for proof?

The only people that could prove this would be the victims, and the perps. I don't know if proof has been asked for or offered, but if the victims refused to provide evidence if asked, then I'd be suspicious.

But if you're talking about people here asking the OP, dunno, and the OP would hardly have access to proof if the victims haven't provided any.

Yeah, you're really unbiased I see. Lol.

Never claimed to be unbiased. That would be silly, seeing as everyone, including yourself, is extremely biased.

Lol.

Just like I said, you pick and choose what you want to be outraged over.

No, actually, I simply see a huge difference between a little girl posting political parody videos from the safety of her own home, and parents who bring their child to gay bars and lets them dance (whether the kid wants to do it is irrelevant) in drag for dollar bills, in full view of all kinds of creeps and pervs, some of which I'm sure would diddle the darling given half a chance.

Apparently you don't see a difference.

posted on Jul, 8 2019 @ 08:01 AM
link   
Good for her. Now she can be a child again.

posted on Jul, 8 2019 @ 08:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Breakthestreak

Disgusting, of course, but don't act all high and mighty and pretend that the right is not guilty of the same thing. Anytime anyone says anything negative about Trump, guns or whatever the Reich loves, their go to attack method is death threats, mock, lie about individuals and create conspiracy theories about individuals.

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17 >>

join