It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

‘Mini AOC’ Leaves Social Media After Leftist “Death Threats and Harassment” [Video]

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2019 @ 09:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Puppylove

There are no death threats. Prove me wrong, I double dare ya.

posted on Jul, 5 2019 @ 09:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: PublicOpinion
a reply to: putnam6

We're talking about some morons exploiting their own blood for cheap giggles. There are no death threats, otherwise someone would have posted them by now. You've been played like a fcking twiddle the whole time.

Until we quit your wrong arguing, we are never going become as unified as a nation as we need to be, sometimes I think the division is what the TPTB want and I damn sure know its what our enemies want.

Try a mirror to see what your enemies want.

You wanna shut up critics for the unified glory of your nation? Over what, non-existent death threats that may or may not be in some twatter feed? And you believe division is the problem? What if you pose the division with nothing less than utter ignorance for valid, but allegedly wrong, arguments from a fellow ATSer?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

You DID see AOCcrying at anempty parking lot right?

at least this bunch used family, and made fun of stupidity

AOC wants to make stupidity law.

any public official that is suprised by Death threats should not be a public official, it comes with the Job.
not saying its right, but it always has come with the job.

Just like Hollywood Fame, you get fame from fans, "fans" is a short version of Fanatics, google what THAT means.

so anyone that gets famous from "fans" will get death threats, Mini AOC did not seek fame, it was thrust on them.

or can anyone prove otherwise?

posted on Jul, 5 2019 @ 09:40 AM
link   
a reply to: PublicOpinion

Don't need to because I'm giving them the benefit of the doubt, and I'm not the #ing authorities. I'm not in possession of a private investigators license, I'm in no way special. Same as your scrubby ass. Prove to to me there are no death threats, you can't for the same reason I can't. Neither of us are in a position to demand such proofs. So we are both left with two choices.

One, give the benefit of the doubt, if we're wrong, shame on the family, and we're then in a position to call them on it. In this position the family has committed a wrong, but you have not. If the family was honest, you're in the right, and so are they. In both cases, you were committing good, right behavior that makes one a decent person.

or

Two, assume the worst, if you're wrong, shame on you, and everyone is in a position to call you on it. In this position you have committed a wrong, but the family has not. If the family has lied, you're right, and they are wrong, but you've taken quite the risk, and taking that risk makes you a potential asshole and everyone can see it.

Option one, both scenarios, you come out smelling like roses for being a decent person.

Option two, in only one scenario do you come out right, but still looking like an asshole.

I'm sticking with option one because I'm a reasonable decent human being.
edit on 7/5/2019 by Puppylove because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2019 @ 11:05 AM
link   
14 pages and they're still blaming the victim? Don't tell me TDS isn't real.

posted on Jul, 5 2019 @ 11:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
the parents are extremely irresponsible to use their child for political purposes.

I'm sure you feel the same way about Desmond is Amazing

posted on Jul, 5 2019 @ 11:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: PublicOpinion
a reply to: putnam6

So you moan and bitch about social media whilst avoiding actual conversations on social media platforms like this one.

And they say this isn't providing amusement, eh?

LOL listen to your attitude and sarcasm LOL aren't you just a fine American. You don't know anything about me and you are about to chop me off at the knees cause of a few words on a message board LOL.

posted on Jul, 5 2019 @ 11:42 AM
link   
a reply to: tanstaafl

Yeah, I do actually. I think he's being exploited, thank you for bringing up a very good example of how you guys pick and choose what to be offended or outraged over.

Consistency isn't a strong suit around here, obviously.
edit on 7/5/2019 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2019 @ 01:07 PM
link   

thank you for bringing up a very good example of how you guys pick and choose what to be offended or outraged over.

Consistency isn't a strong suit around here, obviously.

If you can't see the difference between parents encouraging their daughters political parody, and parents encouraging their son to dress up in drag and dance for dollars at gay/drag bars, then there is little hope for you.

posted on Jul, 5 2019 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Like I said, you pick and choose what to be outraged about, you are just proving my point. Dressing your kid up as AOC and flaunting her on camera is tantamount to child exploitation. You are the only one excusing child exploitation here. I don't support it in either case regardless of how gross one might be compared to the other.

posted on Jul, 5 2019 @ 01:22 PM
link   

10-year-old drag queen facing threats of violence

I'm sure you were just as outraged about this story? Oh wait, I've never heard a peep about it around here. I wonder why? Hmmm....

posted on Jul, 5 2019 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Like I said, you pick and choose what to be outraged about, you are just proving my point. Dressing your kid up as AOC and flaunting her on camera is tantamount to child exploitation.

No, it isn't...

If the child didn't want to do it, I'd be inclined to agree.

posted on Jul, 5 2019 @ 01:31 PM
link   

10-year-old drag queen facing threats of violence

I'm sure you were just as outraged about this story? Oh wait, I've never heard a peep about it around here. I wonder why? Hmmm....

Actually, I very seriously doubt the validity of these claims. It just doesn't make sense. Anyone who is outraged by what is being done to Desmond, would never take their anger out on Desmond.

Now, if it was the parents who were/are receiving the death threats, yeah, I could see that, and though I wouldn't condone it, I would understand where it was coming from, as I consider the sexual exploitation of children as the most despicable of acts, and what is being done to Desmond.

posted on Jul, 5 2019 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Oh but you automatically believe the claims made in the OP without question. How many times were the claims asked to be proven with no prood given? Yeah, you're really unbiased I see. Lol. Just like I said, you pick and choose what you want to be outraged over. You keep proving me right, thank you.

posted on Jul, 5 2019 @ 06:03 PM
link   

I bet that drag kid likes to dance around in women's clothes, does that mean he wasn't exploited? Of course not!

You seem to have some really contradictory beliefs.

posted on Jul, 5 2019 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Yeah, you're really unbiased I see. Lol. Just like I said, you pick and choose what you want to be outraged over.

And you think you're unbiased right? Funniest part of this entire exchange. You actually said, in a serious manner, that the parents are equally responsible as the people sending death threats to a child.

Just reminding everyone what your original position was here:

What's just as bad is parents using their children as political bait and/or political statements when their children have no clue what the meaning behind their actions is.

That's preposterous. You've been blinded by partisanship to think that. You don't like the subject matter of the joke, and that's causing you to have a skewed view of the seriousness of parents using their kid to make a joke versus death threats to a child. That's a #ing dangerous level of bias, which is even more hilarious considering how hard you try to make yourself look like you're above all this political side-picking crap. Keep embarrassing yourself. You've gone all-in defending the violent extreme leftists.
You're soooo above it all.

edit on 5 7 19 by face23785 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2019 @ 06:56 PM
link   

a reply to: Grambler

Yeah, show us the death threats. Where are they? I don't deny the possibility, I would just like to see them. Is that so wrong? Asking for evidence?

The death threats were being done through their personal phone numbers. She was being doxxed, like all the cowards in the left LOVE doing...

How ironic that you want to believe the lying AOC, even though she has been caught lying and manufacturing/staging stunts like her latest stunt looking sad in a fence close to the border when there was NO ONE on the other side, and the fence had an open door not too far from where the lying AOC was "acting..."

BTW have you ever blamed AOC for her fake stunts, and the idiocy that comes out of her mouth?.... I don't recall you ever saying anything about that, and blaming AOC for people making fun of her...

The most ironic part is that Ava Martinez, aka mini AOC is a hispanic little girl, and of course so far I haven't seen AOC trying to defend this little girl either, and she knows this little girl has been making fun of her idiocy...

edit on 5-7-2019 by ElectricUniverse because: add comment.

posted on Jul, 5 2019 @ 07:08 PM
link   
a reply to: face23785

You actually said, in a serious manner, that the parents are equally responsible as the people sending death threats to a child. 

I guess you missed the clarification? Seems so. I've already addressed that, help yourself to finding it.

posted on Jul, 5 2019 @ 07:13 PM
link   
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

Then explain why that drag queen kids' family was receiving death threats about a month ago? If it's unique to the left then why is that family receiving death threats?

You guys love some faux outrage, you're addicted to it. The media makes sure you get your fix too, making you fall further and further into your partisan delusions. Sad really.

posted on Jul, 5 2019 @ 07:31 PM
link   
a reply to: PublicOpinion

Ava Martinez was getting a lot of publicity, and money, why would they completely erase accounts that was making them money for "fake death threats"?... Of course, the "AOC idiot crowd" seems to have the same IQ as their idol AOC, and can't think for themselves...

posted on Jul, 5 2019 @ 07:34 PM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Excuse me, but using a child as a SEXUAL OBJECT FOR PERVERTS is not the same as a child just making fun of a politician... Even then the death threats were wrong, but the government should have taken that child from his parents BECAUSE THEY WERE MAKING SHOWS OF A CHILD AS A SEX OBJECT IN FRONT OF PERVERTED AHOLES... But your moral compass is so convoluted you can't understand the difference...

edit on 5-7-2019 by ElectricUniverse because: add and correct comment.

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join