It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

‘Mini AOC’ Leaves Social Media After Leftist “Death Threats and Harassment” [Video]

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2019 @ 12:56 AM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Wow

Do I have to quote what you said?

Are you really going to lie and pretend you didn’t say the parents were EQUALLY to blame?

Starting to look really pathetic now

posted on Jul, 5 2019 @ 01:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
a reply to: Grambler

So you're saying that no one gets death threats on the internet? Are you daft or are you implying the girls parents are? I honestly can't tell.

no, what was said is you can show where other children are getting death threats, don't weasle your words again

the pareants should have known

so show how the parents should have known becvause other children got death threats.

back up your claim, it's a very simple request. You did not say, "people have gotten death threat over politics online".

before the internet people used to duel and die over politics, you know that correct? this is not new, however as far as I can find children were not involved in dueling.

So how would the parents know if it has not happened, the parents paradigm was "this is funny and cute" the worlds paradigm was "Kill the child" ( and I didn't address the left /right issue )

posted on Jul, 5 2019 @ 01:16 AM
link   
OhOh somebody still has "Mini" !!

It Won't Go Away
It Won't Go Away 😆
3 Mini AOC Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

posted on Jul, 5 2019 @ 01:16 AM
link   

Hey man, you can continue condoning irresponsible and naive parenting but I'm not going to. The internet is infamous for death threats, especially in today's political climate. You can deny that all you want but the parents pushed their child into the political spotlight and are also to blame for the backlash that they are getting. They are supposed to protect their child, not throw them into a toxic environment and expect to come out unscathed.

Hopefully they have learned their lesson, dont use your kids as political bait. They were naive at best when they decided to dress their child up and parade her in front of a bunch of unhinged political lunatics. They are absolutely to blame, they should have known better. You can try to fight that truth all you want, doesn't change the fact it's true though.

posted on Jul, 5 2019 @ 01:23 AM
link   

So just to wrap up for tonight

1. You start of claiming you see no proof of death threats, yet now change your argument to death threats are so common OF COURSE the parents should have known she’d get them

2. You say the parents are EQUALLY to blame as the people issuing death threats to the kid and then act like you never said that

3. You said it was political satire online from a kid that was uniquely dangerous and would obviously lead to threats. You are then unable to provide even one example of a kid doing political satire and getting death threats

4. After being shown the above three and having no response, you fall back to the incredibly weak position, hopefully the kids parents learned a lesson and won’t let their kid do political satire

Kudos to you for having one of the most ridiculous takes I have seen in ats in a while, and for lying and changing your position in order to push it

Truly impressive!
edit on 5-7-2019 by Grambler because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2019 @ 01:26 AM
link   

Hey man, you can continue condoning irresponsible and naive parenting but I'm not going to. The internet is infamous for death threats, especially in today's political climate. You can deny that all you want but the parents pushed their child into the political spotlight and are also to blame for the backlash that they are getting. They are supposed to protect their child, not throw them into a toxic environment and expect to come out unscathed.

Hopefully they have learned their lesson, dont use your kids as political bait. They were naive at best when they decided to dress their child up and parade her in front of a bunch of unhinged political lunatics. They are absolutely to blame, they should have known better. You can try to fight that truth all you want, doesn't change the fact it's true though.

Oh, the parents sent death threats to themselves? Plot twist.

posted on Jul, 5 2019 @ 01:31 AM
link   

The internet is infamous for death threats, especially in today's political climate.

Just to point out your contradictions

Remember saying this in this very thread

Show us the actual death threats and prove they're not from right wing provocateurs and maybe you'll have a point, until then you're operating under the motto of "guilty until proven innocent".

How convenient!

Your stance on death threats changes from I don’t believe it until is see it, and people that do are advocating guilty until innocent

To of course tons of people are getting death threats all the time

Isn’t it funny how you will totally change your argument when it suits you?

All in an effort to blame parents of an 8 year old getting death threats.

Unbelievable

posted on Jul, 5 2019 @ 01:34 AM
link   
a reply to: MickyKnox

No, they put themselves and their daughter in the situation to begin with by using her as political bait.

posted on Jul, 5 2019 @ 01:36 AM
link   

Yeah, show us the death threats. Where are they? I don't deny the possibility, I would just like to see them. Is that so wrong? Asking for evidence?

posted on Jul, 5 2019 @ 01:38 AM
link   

Yeah, show us the death threats. Where are they? I don't deny the possibility, I would just like to see them. Is that so wrong? Asking for evidence?

No that’s fine, I don’t mind that at all

Yet then you reverse your stance and say of course death threats are everywhere online

Really? So you have seen all of those death threats, and proof they are just from provocateurs in the same side?

Show me a bunch then

And while you are at it, show me a kid doing political satire getting death threats

Oh that’s right, you can’t do that and all of your analogies were based in a lie that it happens all the time

posted on Jul, 5 2019 @ 01:40 AM
link   

a reply to: MickyKnox

No, they put themselves and their daughter in the situation to begin with by using her as political bait.

Oh, so they are not to blame for the threats.

It’s getting too confusing I think. Oh well, word of the wise, It’s always better to blame the perpetrator and not the victim.

posted on Jul, 5 2019 @ 01:40 AM
link   

You are doing some amazing mental gymnastics to twist my argument into the narrative want to push. Bravo. Show me where I said "everyone gets death threats online". I'm racking my brain to find that opinion, no luck yet. Please point me in the right direction?
edit on 7/5/2019 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2019 @ 01:41 AM
link   

I think the Public School system does more lasting damage to children than all Parents combined 😃

posted on Jul, 5 2019 @ 01:41 AM
link   

You are doing some amazing mental gymnastics to twist my argument into the narrative want to push. Bravo.

Yes, curse me for using your own words

It’s so mean to me to do that when your trying to lie and shift your argument to blame the parents of a 8 year old girl getting death threats

posted on Jul, 5 2019 @ 01:43 AM
link   

Show me where I said "everyone gets death threats online". Show me, otherwise you are twisting my point into what you want them to mean instead of what they actually mean.

posted on Jul, 5 2019 @ 01:46 AM
link   

I don't agree with child exploitation, I'm sorry if you do. I agree with it just as much as people giving death threats to little girls, which is to say not at all.

posted on Jul, 5 2019 @ 01:46 AM
link   

Show me where I said "everyone gets death threats online". I'm racking my brain to find that opinion, no luck yet. Please point me in the right direction?

I quoted you

You didn’t say everyone, but you said the internet is famous for death threats in the political climate

You said this to show of course the parents should have known it was likely for their kid to get death threats

So then show me some of these famous in-line death threats

You are unwilling to believe this girl got threats without proof. And even if she got threats you say they may be from right wing provocateurs

So show me the death threats the internet is famous for that have been proven to you to exist and not be provocateurs

posted on Jul, 5 2019 @ 01:48 AM
link   

I don't agree with child exploitation, I'm sorry if you do. I agree with it just as much as people giving death threats to little girls, which is to say not at all.

I showed point by point how you have lied, contradicted and changed your stance in this thread

And your response is to accuse me of nonsense

Defend your statement that the parents are EQUALLY responsible as those issuing death threats to the girl

Your deflection is obvious and pathetic

posted on Jul, 5 2019 @ 01:52 AM
link   

Ok grambler, we get it. You're ok with child exploitation while I'm not. Good for you. Want to keep going in circles?

posted on Jul, 5 2019 @ 01:58 AM
link   

Ok grambler, we get it. You're ok with child exploitation while I'm not. Good for you. Want to keep going in circles?

The clear sign of someone who knows they lost the argument

You can’t defend your own statements that I laid out, so you accuse me of nonsense

Pathetic

Going defend your statement that the parents are EQUALLY responsible as those issuing death threats to a kid?

Going show proof of other kids doing political satire getting death threats?

Gonna show examples of these death threats proven to you to not be from provocateurs that are famous on the internet?

Nope, just ignore all of the claims you made you can’t defend and accuse me of nonsense

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join