It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

‘Mini AOC’ Leaves Social Media After Leftist “Death Threats and Harassment” [Video]

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2019 @ 12:14 AM
link   
Lol doxing and threatening a child....

You guys are scum.

posted on Jul, 5 2019 @ 12:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

Well the right words aren’t the parents are EQUALLY responsible as the people issuing death threats

I agree with you on that.

Just today I issued an apology on ats because I was taking things too far

And that is why, in general, I enjoy reading your posts, despite our different leanings.

“Well what I meant to say was the parents should have been more cautious. But certainly those by far most responsible are those issuing death threats “ Instead they have doubled down

Yup, happens sometimes, everyone has probably done it..they might really believe what they are saying. I'm sure I have done it, but it would be because I thought I was right

posted on Jul, 5 2019 @ 12:21 AM
link   
a reply to: vonclod

Oh I agree

I am a mess in life and ats

I am a big mouth, hypocrite, arrogant, confrontational jerk at times

Luckily there are other people to point this out through argument, advice, humor, or comment, and that’s what centers me

That is why I am arguing the absurdity of these comments

When people you normally find quite intelligent say something so unbelievable you push back hoping they will come to their senses

I know that has happened to me with people pushing back
edit on 5-7-2019 by Grambler because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2019 @ 12:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: vonclod

It was satire on Facebook.

It wasn't punditry on Politico or Townhall.com.

This is insanity that we're even contemplating, debating this.

Well, I'm no fan of facebook..to say the least. It shouldn't happen like this no matter where.

It is insane, like I said earlier..it makes me sad, and I don't know how to make it better

posted on Jul, 5 2019 @ 12:28 AM
link   

So you're going with they are naive? I agree.

As for your question, no they are not at fault for being raped, but this girl wasn't the one with the idea to do these videos so it's a completely different scenario altogether. Apples and oranges.

posted on Jul, 5 2019 @ 12:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

She is a propaganda piece and actor. If she were stupid she would have never been selected to be such a centerpiece in the circus.

Again, you keep on holding the same view that claimed "because girls/women wear short skirts, they are asking to be raped."
You don't want to put the blame where it is due. You want to blame the victim, and the parents, anyone but the left-wingers whom threatened this little girl and her family.

posted on Jul, 5 2019 @ 12:31 AM
link   

So you're going with they are naive? I agree.

As for your question, no they are not at fault for being raped, but this girl wasn't the one with the idea to do these videos so it's a completely different scenario altogether. Apples and oranges.

No it’s not

The idea of blaming a victim because they should know their harmless choice will trigger violent psychopaths to attack them is disgusting

The fact that the rape victim chooses for herself while the girl chose with her parents is irrelevant

If it makes you feel better

Parents send there 8 year old girl to schollyin a non offensive skirt

She gets abducted

Is it the parents fault as much as the pedos?

posted on Jul, 5 2019 @ 12:34 AM
link   

I am a mess in life and ats

Welcome to the club

I am a big mouth, hypocrite, arrogant, confrontational jerk at times

I think anyone who is passionate in their beliefs and words can be that way at times. I'm not sure what I am..I'm sure some here will fill that in

That is why I am arguing the absurdity of these comments

I understand!

Cheers

posted on Jul, 5 2019 @ 12:34 AM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Oh and btw

You keep saying it’s so obvious this girl would get threats because it happens all the time

So it’s been a while sense I asked you

Can you show me a few examples of kids doing political satire that got death threats?

I mean you said it’s like parents feeding kids from a place they m ow all the kids got sick

So surely you can provide many examples of kids doing political satire that got death threats

Unless you were making that up, but surely that’s not the case

posted on Jul, 5 2019 @ 12:39 AM
link   

Says you. You like to put words in people's mouths though so I get why you are so wrong. I've already put the blame on the people giving death threats. They're disgusting people and should be prosecuted. But to act as if the parents are completely innocent in this is ignorant at best. Either they are naive to how the internet and politics work or they just don't care. I chose to believe the former.

posted on Jul, 5 2019 @ 12:42 AM
link   

Says you. You like to put words in people's mouths though so I get why you are so wrong. I've already put the blame on the people giving death threats. They're disgusting people and should be prosecuted. But to act as if the parents are completely innocent in this is ignorant at best. Either they are naive to how the internet and politics work or they just don't care. I chose to believe the former.

No no no

That’s not what you said

You said the parents are EQUALLY to blame as the people issuing death threats

If you are now changing your stance, be honest

If the parents are just naive, how can they be equally responsible as the actual criminals issuing death threats to a kid?

posted on Jul, 5 2019 @ 12:43 AM
link   

So you're saying that no one gets death threats on the internet? Are you daft or are you implying the girls parents are? I honestly can't tell.

Politics is toxic, why would you put your daughter in the line of fire?! It's irresponsible and I hope they have learned their lesson: don't use your kids as political bait.

posted on Jul, 5 2019 @ 12:45 AM
link   

I said that the people putting the little girl into the line of fire are to blame as well. Her parents are to blame because they are the ones who put hetty in the situation to begin with. Surely you can't deny that? They're the ones who put her up to the part!

Play with fire expect to get burned. Maybe they have learned their lesson: don't put your daughter on camera as political bait for the world to see. That says NOTHING of those who issued the threats, they are scum!

posted on Jul, 5 2019 @ 12:45 AM
link   

you are anal as %$#$..... glad my kids would never ever be around you;....

posted on Jul, 5 2019 @ 12:48 AM
link   
The irony about line of fire....

Where were you for the kid they got dressed in drag doing a pole dance for adults...lulz

link   
a reply to: MarlbBlack

I don't care.

link   
a reply to: Lysergic

Where was I? Being disgusted! That's where.

posted on Jul, 5 2019 @ 12:49 AM
link   

Heheueh

posted on Jul, 5 2019 @ 12:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Lysergic

"The drag kid is just having a little fun. It's not his parents fault!"

Right?

posted on Jul, 5 2019 @ 12:55 AM
link   

So you're saying that no one gets death threats on the internet? Are you daft or are you implying the girls parents are? I honestly can't tell.

Politics is toxic, why would you put your daughter in the line of fire?! It's irresponsible and I hope they have learned their lesson: don't use your kids as political bait.

You are making yourself look real bad

Yes people gets death threats online. And at ballgames. And in schools. And at amusement parks

So?

Your initial take in this was you never see evidence of any of these death threats

Now you are saying well of course everyone gets death threats online!

You said it would be different for a kid to mock a sports team is online,

So it’s the political satire that is uniquely bad

All of your analogies implied these parents saw many examples of kids getting death threats for political satire

So show me

Oh that’s right you can’t because you made it up

So now we are left with your feeling with no evidence of it ever happening before that a parent should have known like you that there kid doing harmless political satire would receive death threats

And not only should the parents have known, but you think they are EQUALLY to blame as the people issuing death threats to the kid

Unbelievable

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join