It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Democrat Rep. Frederica Wilson: It’s time to prosecute people who make fun of members of Congress

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+3 more 
posted on Jul, 3 2019 @ 08:10 PM
link   

By Dan Calabrese
Published July 3, 2019 at 4:00am
Share on Faceb

I gather there are exceptions to this. For example, if you want to harass Mitch McConnell while he’s out having dinner, that’s perfectly fine.

But how dare you go online and make fun of members of Congress! They’re very important people, you know. More important than you. And they’re also very sensitive. They don’t like being made fun of so you’d better not.

And just to make sure you don’t try it, you’re going to be put in jail:

“Those people who are online making fun of members of Congress are a disgrace, and there is no need for anyone to think that is unacceptable [sic],” Wilson said during comments made Tuesday outside of the Homestead Temporary Shelter for Unaccompanied Children in Homestead, Florida.

“We’re gonna shut them down and work with whoever it is to shut them down, and they should be prosecuted,” she continued. “You cannot intimidate members of Congress, frighten members of Congress. It is against the law, and it’s a shame in this United States of America.”

Link

Terrence K. Williams Twitter Link

She mocks the POTUS with this photoshopped picture.
Twitter Link

She calls POTUS Trump a dictator for wanting to celebrate the 4th of July with a military parade, yet she wants to prosecute people for mocking her and her band of lying liberals/democrats?

edit on 3-7-2019 by ElectricUniverse because: add and correct links and add excerpts.

posted on Jul, 3 2019 @ 08:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: ElectricUniverse

""Democrat Frederica Wilson Wants to Prosecute Anyone Mocking Members of Congress""

Fascism !!!! 😎

Total Authoritarian Control !!!! 😎

posted on Jul, 3 2019 @ 08:21 PM
link   
The senate is the mind, the congress (house) is the heart.

posted on Jul, 3 2019 @ 08:21 PM
link   
Hey Fred can you count to one?

if you can fred, count to one that is

what is the number one amendment?

This person need to be fish slapped up side the head with a GIANT constitution

with the first amendment in caps.

better yet, everytime this person is in public fly paper airplanes at her with the first amendment on it, hundreds of them.

posted on Jul, 3 2019 @ 08:26 PM
link   
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

Obviously I don't live in the US and I have no particular political bias or allegiance at all.

But I think it should be made mandatory that everyone takes the piss out of politicians at every possible opportunity.....and I passionately believe they should be held legally accountable for their failures to represent their constituents wishes, well being and interests.

To be blunt; # 'em all!

posted on Jul, 3 2019 @ 08:26 PM
link   

Is this the heifer who accused President Trump of calling a Gold Star mother and saying nasty things, back in 2017?

posted on Jul, 3 2019 @ 08:30 PM
link   

If it was said by Fredricka Williams, it is BS. That's just a law of nature, like gravity pulls down.

There's a very easy way to get people to stop making fun of Congress: all it takes is Congress to do it's job and the members thereof to not be total idiots.

TheRedneck

posted on Jul, 3 2019 @ 08:31 PM
link   

What you mean is Democrat Derpy -Face said "LALALALALALALA" and she's a retardo.

posted on Jul, 3 2019 @ 08:42 PM
link   
Yo, Fredrica... Hey, yoo-hoo, Freddy!!

Did you have to work at being this stupid, or did it come naturally to you??

Seriously...you can not be that stupid on natural talent...even Micheal Jordan had to work on his game. Right??

If you are, then you're in a class of stupid that beggars beyond all imagination any class of stupid that ever existed prior to you opening your pie hole to make noises with.

I'm sure your parents are so very, very proud...😮

posted on Jul, 3 2019 @ 08:44 PM
link   
Progressives are going to push too hard one of these days, and pull back a stump, where their claw used to be

posted on Jul, 3 2019 @ 08:55 PM
link   
She suffers one of the big drawbacks of being uneducated: too ignorant to know when to stop talking because she's exceeded her intelligence level.

She would've done better to open her mouth and stuff three Krispy Kreme donuts in there.

posted on Jul, 3 2019 @ 08:58 PM
link   

Oh no! She can't stand to be made fun of.
Anyone want to hear a joke?
I have an overwhelmingly urge to dip into the lawlessness of the criminal organization that is Political Humor.

Knock knock.
Who's there?
Frederica Wilson.
Frederica Wilson who?
Open the door Mutha F$%^&* your going to jail for saying I look like Don Cheadle in a wig and fat body makeup !

edit on 3-7-2019 by highvein because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2019 @ 09:06 PM
link   
Clearly the Congresspeople in this country think they belong to an untouchable class.... for get about left and right issues time to get out the torches and pitchforks and remind these people that they are beneath us not above.

posted on Jul, 3 2019 @ 09:10 PM
link   
The loony in charge of America's direction. What a fkn joke.

Seriously people, people abroad are not laughing at Trump, they are laughing at people like her with a mouth like and elephant nose.

posted on Jul, 3 2019 @ 09:31 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 3 2019 @ 09:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

she is a person who "HATES" whites, period
She is very lucky I'm not the President.

posted on Jul, 3 2019 @ 09:37 PM
link   
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Wahhhhhhhhh baby. LMFAO. Does someone need a WAHmbulance? How about a pacifier? Talk about the party of babies. What a joke!

posted on Jul, 3 2019 @ 09:57 PM
link   

GUYS.............This is NOT the Mud Pit!!!

All rules for polite political debate will be enforced.
Reaffirming Our Desire For Productive Political Debate (REVISED)

You are responsible for your own posts.....those who ignore that responsibility will face mod actions.

and, as always:

Do NOT reply to this post!!
edit on Wed Jul 3 2019 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2019 @ 10:01 PM
link   

Can I now go to jail for saying that Rep. Frederica Wilson should've called a demo-whambulance? Surely antifa hears the cry...

posted on Jul, 3 2019 @ 10:05 PM
link   
a reply to: DanDanDat

Congress's approval rating hovers between 17% and 21%. Yet they want taxpayers to give them a significant raise, for the 147 days they spend in D.C. each year.

A Raise? LOL! : www.washingtonexaminer.com...

top topics

<<   2 >>

join