It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How I met the universe!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2019 @ 05:23 PM
link   
this peculiar story happend to me while I was living in Germany. Close to Berlin.

one day I'm at this bar where a friend of mine works. Hanging out having a chat, although the bar was in the middle of a busy city, the ambience was very familiar, and relaxed.
I wasn't really paying attention to the guests because we were talking about last weekend's events.
Now my friend has guests to attend and I go out to smoke a cigarette. While I'm outside contemplating the big city life, somebody coming out of the bar addresses me asking for fire.
It was an elderly man could have been my grandfather, white trimmed beard, and shoulder long white hair.
He start talking to me about this fantastic idea he has. About a very Special thing(i really don't think i should give to much details).
I tell him i studied 3d technical Designer, and he gets all excited about it and asks me if I would like to work with him.
I didn't had a job and what he told me sounded interesting enough for me to go with it.
He straight up asked me to come to his place, I had a moment of doubts but could not make out any signs that would indicate any shady thing, and he would not have been a thread to me any way. My curiosity was always stronger than my fear.
So we walk to his place.
"It's a lookout on one of the ancient City walls" he tells me while we Ascend the Helix stairs.
At the top is his Studio, we enter the room and there are paintings, concepts, ideas, sculptures, models, spirals and prisms all over the place.
He has a huge all-seeing eye that is the biggest painting in the room.
I'm not feeling uncomfortable but I really wonder what he is about.
He asks me if i wanted tea, and we started talking.
After a felt eternity of what i thought was nonsense at the time, I try to cut to the grain and start asking him about this Special thing. But he's not really telling me anything only showing me what he had already done so far. And keeps on say strange thing like its not only about contrast but about complementary as well. Not just up and down but left and right as well. And so on i guess some people here have heard of it.
I cant follow by any means and have no clue what he is talking about.
He asks me about books i read and gives me a book about Einstein's theory's and that i should get familiar with the relativity theory and time. I read it in the hopes things would get clearer, but it's very basic and easily explained sort of Einstein for dummies.
We keep on "working" together for a week, we don't do much except drinking tea, smoking, and talking. I always try to bring the thing back into the discussion but he has so many ideas one day this one day that and in-between these stupid questions!

He emphasize a lot on the helix and the importance to form triangles in order to be harmonic and that we form a good triangle but need to have our third point defined, which is more than the sum of the two... and all this gibberish I only now understand...

At the time i thought a waste of time and i had another job offer on the table.
But we still met and had good whole days of interesting talks.

He was an architect so me as curious as i am, ask him if he's a Freemason, he obviously doesn't like the question nor the Freemasons!

Lot of people would hang around very bright minds, that would eradiate an aura of authority. they where all artists of sorts but with direct Access to imagination, and high social ranking. I felt very out of place at times

We painted a lot of things and he was very patient explaining abstract ideas and concepts to me, he was a very joy and playful soul with a mind clear as the sky on a cloudless day.
after a while i started to, at least, have a vague idea of what he talked about.

The other day i met him and we looked at the universe together. He says I'm Happy you finally understood. It really is nicer with colors, isn't it!!
now you just have to learn how to paint yourself!

Looking at where i stand now in my Life i think this was one of the most important encounters I had, so far!

Sincerely No Clue

posted on Jul, 3 2019 @ 05:30 PM
link   
a reply to: NoClue

I enjoyed your story very much actually. Thank you for sharing!

posted on Jul, 3 2019 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Ummm...so you looked at the Universe...?

In a mirror...?

?

Please explain what you mean by this...and how it relates to you not giving any details...

YouSir

posted on Jul, 3 2019 @ 06:45 PM
link   

In a mirror...?

?

Please explain what you mean by this...and how it relates to you not giving any details...

YouSir

posted on Jul, 3 2019 @ 07:30 PM
link   

So, the old guys "fantastic idea" was that the universe is better with colors and that you should paint yourself?

In my opinion, I think you wasted your time.

posted on Jul, 4 2019 @ 01:49 AM
link   
a reply to: shawmanfromny

A little over a month ago i would have agreed with you. Knowing what i know now there is never any wasted time, I just failed to understand the importance of the Moment.

I had an experience i wrote about rhere, since then so many puzzle pieces start falling into place, something just clicked, and many Clue's that led the way where given by him.

Cheers No Clue

posted on Jul, 4 2019 @ 01:52 AM
link   
a reply to: geezlouise

I feel grateful i could share some joy with you.

posted on Jul, 4 2019 @ 02:11 AM
link   
a reply to: YouSir

YouSir are asking the right questions

Imagine looking at the universe without imagination!

If i would detail what the special thingy was about, you could easily locate this human! I don't want that to happen!

Honestly No Clue

posted on Jul, 4 2019 @ 04:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: YouSir

In a mirror...?

?

YouSir

David Wojnarowicz, Something from sleep III

posted on Jul, 9 2019 @ 09:43 AM
link   
a reply to: KilgoreTrout

A picture says more than a thousand words!

This guy was in the know!

Thank you for sharing

NC
edit on 9/7/2019 by NoClue because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2019 @ 02:45 AM
link   

I'm glad you appreciated it.

And indeed he was.

top topics

join