It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dubai might just be CANCELLED.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 4 2019 @ 02:26 PM
link   
a reply to: SeaWorthy

The thought had crossed my mind.

posted on Jul, 4 2019 @ 02:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake
a reply to: Atsbhct

Saving her kids and herself aside, fair play to her.

My point is, if she has the evidence, was she part of it, to begin with?

Who cares?

posted on Jul, 4 2019 @ 02:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: incoserv
I don't think anybody would really care enough to hurt Dubai's economy.

Seriously, is anybody ignorant enough to not know what Las Vegas is built on.

But does anybody give a tinker's damn? Not many, obviously.

Yeah. There are people who exist who are "ignorant enough" to not know something that you do know. *mind blown*
edit on 7/4/2019 by 3n19m470 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2019 @ 02:51 PM
link   
a reply to: 3n19m470

Well if she was part of it, or had knowledge of what was happening to those poor people, they might care.

posted on Jul, 4 2019 @ 04:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3n19m470

Yeah. There are people who exist who are "ignorant enough" to not know something that you do know. *mind blown*

Las Vegas is nothing more than a meat market for human flesh. People and people's lives are traded on, people are abused, weaknesses are taken advantage of to the point that lives are broken and many families are affected. People - male and female, young and old, adults and children - are used in ways that can't be spoken of on this forum, some by their own free will, many against it. This is common knowledge.

Anybody who spends money to purchase gratification of any kind in Las Vegas is supporting that trade. Therefore, anyone who does so is either making a conscience decision to support it or is ignorant and does not know something that I most other people know.

So, short answer, yes. Else they are intentionally supporting humans abusing and taking advantage of other humans.

Thank you for the opportunity to drive home my point.

Or were you just actually unaware of what actually makes Las Vegas work?
:
edit on 2019 7 04 by incoserv because: I could.

posted on Jul, 4 2019 @ 09:43 PM
link   
Trump might even let HER come to the US on an asylum claim. Since it's mostly beauty that counts for immigration apparently in his mind.

posted on Jul, 5 2019 @ 01:08 AM
link   

She came to the wrong town because London is full of royal, aristocratic, child molesting, sex ring attending types and then some.

I

And that's just the government!

I have a feeling this is one Princess who will be suicided in a burglary.

On a side note, this is the first time I've seen or heard "Bint" used as a name or title, other than "Who's that daft bint trying to drink her own bodyweight in vodka?" (random phrase I actually uttered while working as a bouncer), I'm now curious if this has something to do with the etymology of "bint" used as the female version of "numpty", I need to go see...

posted on Jul, 5 2019 @ 10:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: djz3ro

She came to the wrong town because London is full of royal, aristocratic, child molesting, sex ring attending types and then some.

I

And that's just the government!

I have a feeling this is one Princess who will be suicided in a burglary.

No need, walk around London long enough you're odds on to get knifed.

posted on Jul, 5 2019 @ 01:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Tortuga

I imagine that would depend on where you went in London to a certain degree.

People might not be getting stabbed silly, by stupid weans, seven ways from Sunday, if the kids and young adults actually had something to do, other than kick about the streets, or the nation was not shy 20,000 Police officers, down to the Tory cuts and slashes no less.

If London is dangerous for the average Joe, it's by design!

posted on Jul, 6 2019 @ 02:18 PM
link   
a reply to: incoserv

Anybody who spends money to purchase gratification of any kind in Las Vegas is supporting that trade. Therefore, anyone who does so is either making a conscience decision to support it or is ignorant and does not know something that I most other people know.
So, short answer, yes. Else they are intentionally supporting humans abusing and taking advantage of other humans.

Very true and the same can be said for many other things. For instance the People who hate Hollywood, why do they watch the movies and crude shows they produce while complaining of the perverted place? People all over the world, we are all a part of supporting evil in one way or another sadly.

posted on Jul, 8 2019 @ 11:16 PM
link   

Well if she was part of it, or had knowledge of what was happening to those poor people, they might care.

Its pretty obvious she knows something. Did you read the OP?

OP: She knows something.
You: I wonder if she knows something?

Seriously what is your point?

posted on Jul, 8 2019 @ 11:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3n19m470

Las Vegas is nothing more than a meat market for human flesh. People and people's lives are traded on, people are abused, weaknesses are taken advantage of to the point that lives are broken and many families are affected. People - male and female, young and old, adults and children - are used in ways that can't be spoken of on this forum, some by their own free will, many against it. This is common knowledge.

Thank you for the opportunity to drive home my point.

Or were you just actually unaware of what actually makes Las Vegas work?
:

You asked if there were people who don't know. I just confirmed that, I do personally believe that, yes, there Are quite a few people in existence who are not aware.

posted on Jul, 8 2019 @ 11:55 PM
link   

Did you read between the lines?

Her culpability is the point if that's the case.

Nothing is "obvious" as of yet I'm afraid.
edit on 8-7-2019 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2019 @ 12:25 AM
link   
I am sure there would be people interested in hearing her story. I don't see much happening politically, not with every thing else Saudi Arabia have been accused of. The ongoing raids on Yemen as one example.

Getting her story out will help Dubai's reputation as a place where everything is for sale. Depends on what type of tourists Dubai is looking for with what impact it will have. From what I have heard about traveling to Dubai, it is not as bad as it use to be. If you stay in your designated area's things are ok. Not the place to go off wondering about, lots of trouble around.

posted on Jul, 9 2019 @ 02:32 PM
link   
one has to wonder - how does a country get " cancelled " ??????????/

posted on Jul, 9 2019 @ 06:28 PM
link   
a reply to: ignorant_ape

You press the cancel button, don't you?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join