It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dubai might just be CANCELLED.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+6 more 
posted on Jul, 3 2019 @ 04:30 PM
link   
Princess Haya Bint al-Hussein is currently hiding out in a not-so-secret spot, hoping that news has spread wide enough that she's left her husband Sheik Mohammed Al Maktoum of Dubai, that if she dies suddenly or goes missing, people will put two and two together.

Haya was sick of her gilded cage, and is a secret feminist. She's been pushing back against "the rules" for years, and now shes 100% over it and ready to fully "westernize".

Her big play is pretty interesting, as she's shopping a (probably life-saving) tell-all. She's told Maktoum to let her leave, or she'll cripple Dubai's tourism. They have plenty of money, but tourism is their future plan. They want to be the Las Vegas of the Middle East, with lots of talks going on to loosen Muslim laws for tourists ($$$).

The thing is, Dubai is 100% built on slavery. Haya could expose this in a big way. She's got the receipts, as the kids would say. Beyond that, she's got evidence of child sex trafficking and shady money deals.

I'd love to see her tell it all, honestly. She's got tons of publishers sticking their necks out to expose the Sheikh, and even her own family in Jordan. They're pissed, too, and waiting for the retribution.

This one is going to be crazy playing out behind the scenes.

posted on Jul, 3 2019 @ 05:06 PM
link   
www.news.com.au... e1db400897f3ca632f8 guess shes safeish in London

A wife of Dubai’s ruling Sheikh Mohammed Bin Rashid Al Maktoum has fled to London and is reportedly in fear for her life after uncovering “disturbing facts” about the disappearance of her stepdaughter last year. Princess Haya Bint al-Hussein, 45, is the sixth wife of Dubai’s leader, 69, whom she married in 2004 to become his “junior wife”. She is the daughter of the former King of Jordan and half-sister to King Abdullah, as well as an Olympic athlete with a passion for horses who first represented her country age 13. She is now holed up in an £85 million (A$152 million) mansion in London with her two children aged 7 and 11, in preparation for a legal battle in the UK’s high court. Sources close to Princess Haya have told British media she was prompted to leave Dubai having discovered “disturbing facts” about the disappearance of Princess Latifa, 33, one of Sheikh Mohammed’s daughters who fled from Dubai last year only to be returned months later. Sources said Princess Haya learned that Princess Latifa had been subjected to torture and had been imprisoned, The Sun reports.
so hopefully she does better then the one who got sent back ,but she says she is kind of scared of being dragged back to dubai which you would think in london would be less likely but who knows these days

posted on Jul, 3 2019 @ 05:12 PM
link   
She knows so much, he'll leave her alone now that there is huge media coverage.
I'd love to see her tell even 1/10th of what she's claiming.

posted on Jul, 3 2019 @ 05:23 PM
link   
I hope they will be safe now. I wish the same could be said for poor Princess Latifa. Dubai sucks.

posted on Jul, 3 2019 @ 05:54 PM
link   
She's his sixth wife. He has plenty of spares.

posted on Jul, 3 2019 @ 06:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Atsbhct

If shes got the receipts and inside knowledge would that not make her part of the whole nasty shenanigans?

Blackmail is hardly a reason to come forward, just decency.

Not that she should not be allowed to leave the relationship if she chooses all the same.

posted on Jul, 3 2019 @ 06:04 PM
link   

My goodness she’s beautiful.
Hopefully she can stay away from that sicko.
Expose him, crash the entire barbaric economy.
Put em next on the USA’s list of active targets... jk
But honestly I hope she doesn’t get suicided.

posted on Jul, 3 2019 @ 06:19 PM
link   
a reply to: RalagaNarHallas

Well, good luck to her, but fleeing to 'Londonistan' to escape being dragged back to an Islamic country seems like a risky choice....

Why not Scotland, or somewhere else in Britain that is less Islamic?

posted on Jul, 3 2019 @ 07:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Fowlerstoad

Well, good luck to her, but fleeing to 'Londonistan' to escape being dragged back to an Islamic country seems like a risky choice....

Why not Scotland, or somewhere else in Britain that is less Islamic?

Yeah, these days fleeing to London is hardly any different than staying in Dubai.

Sad to say, but I suspect we're going to hear about her being stabbed in a "random incident" eventually.

posted on Jul, 3 2019 @ 07:13 PM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

Because she's nothing in Dubai. Or even Jordan. If she even hinted that she was leaving...dead. This was probably the only way to save her and her kids.

a reply to: Fowlerstoad

There's no way she's actually in London.

posted on Jul, 3 2019 @ 07:18 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 3 2019 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Saving her kids and herself aside, fair play to her.

My point is, if she has the evidence, was she part of it, to begin with?

posted on Jul, 3 2019 @ 08:00 PM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

I would wager a guess at no. She's not stupid by any means, though. I'd say she gathered bits and bytes from who she could for years before she made a move.

posted on Jul, 3 2019 @ 09:27 PM
link   

Well, gathering bits and bytes, did not work out too well for the likes of Edward Snowden or Julian Assange, and they were not even married, so good luck to her trying to highlight what these nefarious bastards get up to.

She came to the wrong town because London is full of royal, aristocratic, child molesting, sex ring attending types and then some.

posted on Jul, 3 2019 @ 11:35 PM
link   
I don't think anybody would really care enough to hurt Dubai's economy.

Seriously, is anybody ignorant enough to not know what Las Vegas is built on.

But does anybody give a tinker's damn? Not many, obviously.

posted on Jul, 4 2019 @ 12:42 AM
link   
didn't the UAE Prince die in London yesterday, apparently for a drug overdose?
www.telegraph.co.uk...

yep, he did!

Son of UAE ruler, Khalid al Qasimi, found dead at London home

strange coincidences.

A wife of Dubai’s ruling Sheikh Mohammed Bin Rashid Al Maktoum has fled to London and is reportedly in fear for her life after uncovering “disturbing facts” about the disappearance of her stepdaughter last year.

edit on 4/7/19 by Agit8dChop because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2019 @ 06:57 AM
link   

Links dead 🤔

Second,

posted on Jul, 4 2019 @ 09:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Agit8dChop

Wow. They are really underestimating people's ability to put two and two together. Haya has told enough people about what's going on how that there's going to be a huge amount of fallout here.

posted on Jul, 4 2019 @ 02:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

Saving her kids and herself aside, fair play to her.

My point is, if she has the evidence, was she part of it, to begin with?

You mean did she always know about this? "Beyond that, she's got evidence of child sex trafficking and shady money deals." And if so was there anything she could have done or did she turn a blind eye?

posted on Jul, 4 2019 @ 02:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: incoserv
I don't think anybody would really care enough to hurt Dubai's economy.

Seriously, is anybody ignorant enough to not know what Las Vegas is built on.

But does anybody give a tinker's damn? Not many, obviously.

This is sadly totally true or things would not be as they are. Ton of missing kids in Vegas.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join