It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just a little quicky...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2003 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Heya all. Iv'e been around here for a bit now, but I dont think I ever did introduce myself. the name is James as you can see. Anyhow, I live out in New Jersey. And I swear to god, I think the FBI is keeping tabs on me, but ill leave that for another forum. :-) Then again, I am kinda paranoid. either way, nice to meet all of you!

[Edited on 8-7-2003 by JamesLimelight]

posted on Jul, 8 2003 @ 01:01 PM
link   
Welcome aboard! Don't worry, they quit following you after a while.

posted on Jul, 8 2003 @ 03:34 PM
link   
hello james and welcome,we have are phones tapped here in U.K

posted on Jul, 8 2003 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Be-lated greetings James. Hope you have enjoyed the stay thus far.

regards
seekerof

posted on Jul, 8 2003 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by JamesLimelight
And I swear to god, I think the FBI is keeping tabs on me, but ill leave that for another forum. :-) Then again, I am kinda paranoid. either way, nice to meet all of you!

I think most of the people here are paranoid.
But welcome to ATS.

(4/\/\/\/\0 |)|_||)3

posted on Jul, 9 2003 @ 12:38 AM
link   
Indeed, all are just a bit, but seriously, it freaks me out. like, in broad f'ing daylight. and I KNOW it's them.

posted on Jul, 9 2003 @ 12:44 AM
link   
Hey James and welcome. Dont worry you're not the only paranoid one here.

posted on Jul, 9 2003 @ 12:55 AM
link   
Hi Im paranoid and I have a yen for chickens.

posted on Jul, 9 2003 @ 01:00 AM
link   
It's not paranoia, don't worry..paranoia comes in when you no longer think they are following you but you think you've become one of them
You'll see..
Magestica

posted on Jul, 9 2003 @ 01:02 AM
link   
Heh...i refuse to become their tool. They will have to beat what they want out of me.

posted on Jul, 9 2003 @ 01:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by JamesLimelight
Heh...i refuse to become their tool. They will have to beat what they want out of me.

If they have to resort to torture, because they think you have info they need and/or don't then they will..so I'd be very careful what you say and who you say it to...you can't trust a soul out there! Now *that's* paranoia!

posted on Jul, 9 2003 @ 01:38 AM
link   
Dun worry about it. If they were real Fed's, I'd say they are doin a pretty lousy job. Being so easily spotted and all!

posted on Jul, 16 2003 @ 03:04 AM
link   
Heh, since we got a little off the topic here, figured I'd add a little.

I'm 20 years old (21 in a few more months!), and I went to school for Auto Mechanics. Out here in NJ though, it's hard to find work at the entry level with only a year under your belt.

Not to mention, I'm starting up a band too. It's going to be Orchestral Metal. A few examples would be Evereve, Therion, Crematory, and Dimmu Borgir. but with more of a Type O Negative vocal sound. I wouldn;t know if any of you know the bands I have named, but If not, Im sure you can go find a few mp3's and take a listen to get the idea

Anyhow, Basicly, I originaly checked ATS out due to my interest in UFO's and the like. But then after reading more and more, I decided to become a member cause most of the topics really perked my interest. So anyhow, It's been fun, and really imformative thus far and aside fromt he few squabbles (to be expected) I really like it here!

new topics

top topics

join