It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Palestinians kill woman ''collaborator'' in West Bank

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2002 @ 10:59 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 26 2002 @ 11:56 AM
link   
Its just as scary to be a Palestinian as it is to be an Israeli in many ways. You have the homicide bombers killing people in Israel, you have the response of the Israelis going in and bombing the Palestinians and now there is a witch hunt mentality among the palestinians looking for collaborators. And this is not the first time its happened either, although I have not heard of a woman being murdered for this "offense" yet.

posted on Aug, 26 2002 @ 01:26 PM
link   
There is, minimum, 2 bigs differences between the Israelians & the Palestinians.

Israelians are NOT targeting Palestinians civils. Only terrorists who are hidding in civilians areas.

Israel don't call to slaughter all the Palestinians or to destroy Palestine.

Paletinians are targeting on purpose Israelians civils.

Palestinians want to kill all Israelians, and want to destroy Israel.

posted on Aug, 26 2002 @ 01:27 PM
link   
The Palestinine people are in a hard place.they get shot at and blown up by both sides.I would think they would get tired of it,get rid of Hamas,and make Arafat deal with the real world.And if Arafat won't do it,then replace him with somebody who will.

posted on Aug, 26 2002 @ 03:32 PM
link   
This is interesting:
www.haaretzdaily.com...

posted on Aug, 26 2002 @ 05:03 PM
link   
Strike with an "iron hand". What a bunch of cowards.Torture and murder the Palestinine way.

posted on Aug, 26 2002 @ 06:39 PM
link   
not to mention the recent 'poll' that said a majority of Palestinians don't want the suicide bombings to stop. You've got to take polls w/ a grain or two of salt but they wonder why they are occupied.

posted on Aug, 26 2002 @ 08:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bob88
This is interesting:
www.haaretzdaily.com...

Damn it !

I'm wondering why so many peoples support these killers.

top topics

join