It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The 7 Days of the week are Mind control

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2019 @ 02:17 PM
link   
We live in the prisons with no walls, It is a massive A system that we’d only participate in if we believed that we are free. The days of the week MTWTFSS are a form of mind control one of the many techniques that is keeping us subconsciously enslaved into this Matrix type system that we live in, We’ve been conditioned and programmed since birth. People will say oh I do this on Mondays and I go there on Tuesdays or I only hang out on weekends, If the days started 1, day 2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10 day 11 day 12 etc... I believe people would be less inclined to work 9-5 everyday, And that humanity would be on a higher frequency by now, more spiritual not primal beings. Has one of your kids ever asked you when will it be Friday, How many more days until their birthday or when is it Halloween again? Have you ever had New Years resolutions, things you swear you’re gonnna start doing?

But in reality what is the difference between a December 31st and January 1st?

Your teacher told you bring in your homework on time, you get your car inspected on time, You use alarm clocks and get to work on time and you file your taxes on time but you probably never started pursuing what it is you really want to be in life, have you found a purpose, found true love, learned to play the Violin, Have you start eating healthy, Taking care of your mental health because those things don’t have deadlines. School is designed to get you ready, to program you for the work force. Anything that you learn will only help you be more efficient at specific task and no more or no less. A cog in a wheel, A sim in their matrix.

Think about it yesterday was tuesday and it felt like a tuesday and today is Wednesday day and I kid you not it feels exactly like a Wednesday for me and like every other Wednesday that came before it. And Friday will be the same and so will Saturday, And Sunday it’s not as simple as just I’m going the same routes or doing the same activities each day because I’m not, m every moment every interaction different, Yet the energy in the air is so thick you can feel it each day as long as the system resets and repeats.

You drove a fancy car, You got likes on social media and you wore fancy clothes, You went to school but did you honestly learn anything, You went to work and what honestly did you gain? A good credit score? You got likes on social media drove a fancy car you got to wear a fancy suit but was it worth it? Everything, every action you took in your life and every decision you made led you to exactly where you are right now. Is it the feeling that you were hoping for the one that you sinned for? When there is no deadline on things like pursuing your dreams, eating healthy, spending time with your family, meditation, finding love, people take for granted things that they can always do it next week except it never comes because in reality when it was last week next week is this week and all the now is all that exist.

What would you be doing different if today wasn’t today and it was actually 4-5 years ago you’d probably be doing something that that never had a deadline for you to begin and it wasn’t that you weren’t able to do it, It’s that you were never able to even begin to try to

posted on Jul, 3 2019 @ 02:21 PM
link   
7 groups of letters
7 chakras
7 colors of prism
7 days of the week
7 planetary bodies
7 deadly sins
7 continents
7 billion population
7 major keys on piano
7 heavens
7 seas
7 wonders of the world

And on and on. This reality is certainly on purpose. It's the 666 = 6.66 = rounded to 7.

+7 more 
posted on Jul, 3 2019 @ 02:36 PM
link   
a reply to: FlukeSkywalker

It's the 666 = 6.66 = rounded to 7.

Are you kidding me with this?

I could just make s#?* up myself....

666 = 700 rounded up, backwards that's 007....so....

James Bond

posted on Jul, 3 2019 @ 03:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Diaspar

666 only means anything to Christians how one one be so arrogant to believe their language and religion holds all the answers a religion created by man, Bible was written by men, Men created gods. Gods didn’t create men.

posted on Jul, 3 2019 @ 03:15 PM
link   
a reply to: sselemaN

The seven days of the week are just one of many ways to divide cycles and seasons in accordance with the movement of the sun, moon and earth. That's about it.

The PTB may or may not be using those days/cycles for their own purposes, including but not limited to mind control. But don't give them ALL the credit.

No one is brainwashed or manipulated or mind controlled without their consent and cooperation.

posted on Jul, 3 2019 @ 03:21 PM
link   
Humans are innately creatures of habit--so they develop ways of tracking and conducting the routines necessary to sustain their lives. Having minutes, hours, days, months and years makes it a simple matter of managing activities.

It has nothing to do with control--unless you feel it does. In a case like that, it will control you; a person's perception is their individual reality.

Time is an abstract concept developed by humans based on observations of dawn, dusk, the phases of the moon, the seasonal cycle, and the earth's orbit around the sun. It is a product of natural events, molded into a concept that enables humans to make better use of (plan for) the "now" and the future. It is also a way of looking back to the past to compare the now with the before, e.g., have we made progress? Let's see where we were a week ago.

Humans base much of their cognition on their attributes and on the nature that surrounds them. If all normal humans had eight fingers, chances are good we would've developed eight-base math rather than 10-base math.

posted on Jul, 3 2019 @ 03:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlukeSkywalker
7 groups of letters
7 chakras
7 colors of prism
7 days of the week
7 planetary bodies
7 deadly sins
7 continents
7 billion population
7 major keys on piano
7 heavens
7 seas
7 wonders of the world

And on and on. This reality is certainly on purpose. It's the 666 = 6.66 = rounded to 7.

You could do that with any number below 10.

posted on Jul, 3 2019 @ 03:30 PM
link   
"It's all the same
*&*&%$^%! day."
-Janis Joplin

posted on Jul, 3 2019 @ 03:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea

No one is brainwashed or manipulated or mind controlled without their consent and cooperation.
That is certainly a bit of a bold statement to make, That’s the whole reason they target younger generations. They target them while young before they can think for themselves because those will be the the adults of the future.

And I do know what the dictionary definitions of days are I’m not talking about where does the moon and stars line up etc.. I’m talking about that this cycle is keeping us in a sort of trance-like state that keeps resetting.

Have you ever been feeling like it was a Friday but it was actually a Thursday how does that play into human psychology and Why do Monday feel exactly like Monday’s
edit on 3-7-2019 by sselemaN because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2019 @ 04:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: sselemaN

Having you ever been feeling like it was a Friday but it was actually a Thursday but it was a Wednesday how does that play into human psychology and Why do Monday feel exactly like Monday’s

The don't. The days of the week came first. What we do with the came afterwards. I find both your recent threads specious at best. You're not making any sense whatsoever.
edit on 7/3/2019 by schuyler because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2019 @ 04:48 PM
link   

That is certainly a bit of a bold statement to make.

It's also quite empowering when one understands how they are manipulated... and how they allow themselves to be manipulated. Knowledge is power.

That’s the whole reason they target younger generations. They target them while young before they can think for themselves because those will be the the adults of the future.

Yup. Always have and always will. Hence the need for parents to teach their kids better. One way I did so was to teach my kids to "spot the lie" in TV commercials... i.e., what is that commercial trying to make you believe so that you'll buy their product... another way was to teach them the difference between fact and opinions... and knowing what can and has been proven and what is theory... Basic critical thinking skills which are sadly lacking these days.

And I do know what the dictionary definitions of days are I’m not talking about where does the moon and stars line up etc.. I’m talking about that this cycle is keeping us in a sort of trance-like state that keeps resetting. Having you ever been feeling like it was a Friday but it was actually a Thursday but it was a Wednesday how does that play into human psychology and Why do Monday feel exactly like Monday’s

Well, depending on the specific circumstances and the totality of circumstances, what you describe could be many things, from a well-ordered and organized lifestyle to someone in a rut to everything in between. I like being organized, mostly because when things are taken care of, it's much easier to handle surprises -- whether that's a crisis, or a spontaneous adventure.

Do you think Monday "feels" the same for someone who works Monday through Friday as it does for someone who works Tuesday through Saturday? Or do you think Monday feels the same for someone who has different hours/schedules every week as it does for someone who has the same basic schedule every week? Does Sunday feel the same for the person who goes to church as it does for the person who doesn't?

How much have we allowed ourselves to be controlled by this designated week, as opposed to being mind controlled? If we have our kids in public schools, then we have to follow the weekly schedule they choose. But if we homeschool, then we decide the schedule. If we take online courses, then we decide our own schedule.

Everything is what WE make of it. Everything.

posted on Jul, 3 2019 @ 05:00 PM
link   

That is certainly a bit of a bold statement to make.

It's also quite empowering when one understands how they are manipulated... and how they allow themselves to be manipulated. Knowledge is power.

That’s the whole reason they target younger generations. They target them while young before they can think for themselves because those will be the the adults of the future.

Yup. Always have and always will. Hence the need for parents to teach their kids better. One way I did so was to teach my kids to "spot the lie" in TV commercials... i.e., what is that commercial trying to make you believe so that you'll buy their product... another way was to teach them the difference between fact and opinions... and knowing what can and has been proven and what is theory... Basic critical thinking skills which are sadly lacking these days.

And I do know what the dictionary definitions of days are I’m not talking about where does the moon and stars line up etc.. I’m talking about that this cycle is keeping us in a sort of trance-like state that keeps resetting. Having you ever been feeling like it was a Friday but it was actually a Thursday but it was a Wednesday how does that play into human psychology and Why do Monday feel exactly like Monday’s

Well, depending on the specific circumstances and the totality of circumstances, what you describe could be many things, from a well-ordered and organized lifestyle to someone in a rut to everything in between. I like being organized, mostly because when things are taken care of, it's much easier to handle surprises -- whether that's a crisis, or a spontaneous adventure.

Do you think Monday "feels" the same for someone who works Monday through Friday as it does for someone who works Tuesday through Saturday? Or do you think Monday feels the same for someone who has different hours/schedules every week as it does for someone who has the same basic schedule every week? Does Sunday feel the same for the person who goes to church as it does for the person who doesn't?

How much have we allowed ourselves to be controlled by this designated week, as opposed to being mind controlled? If we have our kids in public schools, then we have to follow the weekly schedule they choose. But if we homeschool, then we decide the schedule. If we take online courses, then we decide our own schedule.

Everything is what WE make of it. Everything.

posted on Jul, 3 2019 @ 05:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: schuyler

Having you ever been feeling like it was a Friday but it was actually a Thursday but it was a Wednesday how does that play into human psychology and Why do Monday feel exactly like Monday’s

The don't. The days of the week came first. What we do with the came afterwards. I find both your recent threads specious at best. You're not making any sense whatsoever.
You're saying I’m not making sense and that’s fair, but simply because something does not make sense or because you cannot understand the information doesn’t exactly correlate to it being wrong. Some people cannot understand algebraic equations.

posted on Jul, 3 2019 @ 07:05 PM
link   
a reply to: TheTruthRocks

Enlighten me.

posted on Jul, 4 2019 @ 01:10 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 4 2019 @ 01:26 AM
link   
ahh old mani having his fun again. Good points you have put forth! Someone said somewhere with regards to the truth, first you will be angry and then you will be amazed.a reply to: Boadicea

posted on Jul, 4 2019 @ 01:32 AM
link   

666 only means anything to Christians how one one be so arrogant to believe their language and religion holds all the answers a religion created by man, Bible was written by men, Men created gods. Gods didn’t create men.

Ofcourse the bible was written by men. Just like the evolution theory, written by men.

Do you know of any other beings that can write?

posted on Jul, 4 2019 @ 07:35 AM
link   

How odd, I was thinking along these lines just the other day. You've brought up an interesting topic of discussion.

The repetitive patterns of time we have developed ... they are somewhat of a conundrum.

Cycles that repeat. Afterall our cells, our bodies, our minds memorize everything on a subconcious level. So living in patterns that repeat can be contradictory to growth. How many times have you felt stuck and can't seem to break free. These repetitive cycles you reference in your OP could perhaps become problematic if you look at it that way.

I get what you are referring to !

I guess realizing it is part of breaking the cycle. Becoming aware and retraining your concious thought patterns to avoid getting stuck in the cycles that have been created.

leolady

posted on Jul, 4 2019 @ 09:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Out6of9Balance

Ofcourse the bible was written by men. Just like the evolution theory, written by men.

Do you know of any other beings that can write?
If horse and lions had hands they would paint horse-like images of god and lions would paint lion-like images,

That’s not the point the point is that men think gods wore fabrics, wrote books and spoke how we speak, We have created gods in our own image not the other-way around
edit on 4-7-2019 by sselemaN because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2019 @ 09:11 AM
link   
Well, I'll be a 7th day Adventist.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join