It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Official: Russia Moved Iraqi WMD !

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2005 @ 10:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by rapier28So if today, every nation on Earth voted for they leaders, they would be no wars, everyone would just live happily ever after. Gotcha

You know that is not what was meant nor what would happen,

I smell a turdblossom.

posted on Mar, 4 2005 @ 10:58 PM
link   
Of interest to this topic?

UNITED NATIONS - Satellite imagery has revealed that approximately 90 sites in Iraq subject to U.N. inspection and monitoring have been stripped of equipment or razed, the chief U.N. weapons inspector said in a report Friday.

U.N.: Satellite shows Iraq stripped sites

Three important questions:
When were the sites "stripped or raze": before or after the US took over iraq?
What was removed?
Who did the removing?

seekerof

[edit on 4-3-2005 by Seekerof]

posted on Mar, 4 2005 @ 11:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by edsinger
I smell a turdblossom.

What you smell is the vile stench of apathy coming from your constant berating of others opinion. Ed, I really though you had more humility, but you just keep proving me wrong with the myriad of perpetual garbage you spew. Please stop with the name calling, and I will speak the truth a little less harshly about what you are saying.

posted on Mar, 4 2005 @ 11:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kidfinger
What you smell is the vile stench of apathy coming from your constant berating of others opinion. Ed, I really though you had more humility, but you just keep proving me wrong with the myriad of perpetual garbage you spew. Please stop with the name calling, and I will speak the truth a little less harshly about what you are saying.

Actually I am not calling anyone anything!

As I have said in many posts the last couple of days, I will use the term turdblossom instead of liberal left wing nutcase yada yada yada.....

Whatever........

Smile

posted on Mar, 4 2005 @ 11:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by edsinger

Actually I am not calling anyone anything!

As I have said in many posts the last couple of days, I will use the term turdblossom instead of liberal left wing nutcase yada yada yada.....

Whatever........

Smile

So if every time you open your mouth and I say I smell big hairy nut sacks bulging with festering puss, thats OK?

posted on Mar, 4 2005 @ 11:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by KidfingerSo if every time you open your mouth and I say I smell big hairy nut sacks bulging with festering puss, thats OK?

Well I guess so, I mean if that is your thrill go ahead,

posted on Mar, 5 2005 @ 01:46 PM
link   
We all know the Russian Spetnaz units have no hesitation to work as "contractors" for the highest bidders. Wherever the money is, they will follow...assasinations, kidnapping, extortions...whatever job puts food on their families tables and western clothes on their mistresses, they will do.

This coulda been done without the Russian governments blessings...those WMD went somewhere and a dissapearing act like this could only have been done by KGB rouges working with Spetnaz units. Saddams henchmen are too dumb to pull this one off by themselves...they had help.

Maximu§

[edit on 5-3-2005 by LA_Maximus]

posted on Mar, 5 2005 @ 06:25 PM
link   
-deleted-

[edit on 5-3-2005 by LA_Maximus]

posted on Mar, 5 2005 @ 06:47 PM
link   
Just wondering if the US thinks spetnaz moved the WMD, since their main SF team is spetnaz, then wouldnt that mean that russia intelegence on the weapons of mass destruction was biased?
I mean since russia reported it too, it might be because they were trying to throw the eye away from them BUT it would also mean they lose face to the world no matter how much money they got in return.
Btw ed can you send me to any other sites that have this info or point me in the direction of other sources.
I am quite interested in this and want to research this possibiblity, even if I do think the ruskies are inocent.

posted on Mar, 5 2005 @ 08:27 PM
link   
Putin supported the WMD theory cuz he's a Mason and is advised by the same masons who control Bush, thats why outa thin air LONG after Russia said that there was no evedence of WMD's he would al of a sudden turn around a give some supposed "NEW" Russian intel suggesting Iraq posed WMD's and a threat to U.S.A.

[edit on 5-3-2005 by SiberianTiger]

posted on Mar, 6 2005 @ 12:25 AM
link   
What did Mao say about "paper tigers"?
Get back on your medication, Siberian,these hallucinations you are posting have turned from funny to stupid.
I'll be sure to discuss you with Pootie-Poot at the next masonic lodge meeting.

posted on Mar, 6 2005 @ 07:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Realist05
What did Mao say about "paper tigers"?

Are we now changeing the topic to china ?

Get back on your medication, Siberian,these hallucinations you are posting have turned from funny to stupid.
I'll be sure to discuss you with Pootie-Poot at the next masonic lodge meeting.

There is a fine line between stupid and brilliance.

posted on Mar, 6 2005 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by WeBDeviL
OK, wait:

Russia signed a deal with Iran, too, did they not? A deal for nuclear reactors, or something?

Well, Iran is sitting on a lake of oil - they have fuel already.

Iran is a trouble spot waiting to happen, and Russia is supplying them the goods? Russia seems desperate for money. They always have been, until they come out of their current situation; however, that does not excuse them for what they did.

If they want to get on the other side of all this mayhem, let them. I doubt they will though - they have been U.S. allies in this - well, for the most part anyways.

-wD

do u think russia is only after the money??? american naivity never cease to amaze me.
To get a good picture of world politics strategies etc. you guys have to think outside ur -starspangledbannered box-

posted on Mar, 6 2005 @ 03:12 PM
link   
Iran wants nukes to 'counter' Israel's nukes.

reason?

Well when they have the ability to return nuke fire, the Israelis will not use theirs, so the deterrent is gone and then the Arab states can now attack Israel as they have done many times already without the guaranteed destruction of the Arab world......at least that is the logic.

Deep down I can see why they want them, but maybe it would have been best to be under the US umbrella and let us protect them, but then again our history in this regard is lacking wouldn't you agree?

posted on Mar, 6 2005 @ 03:25 PM
link   
I think that Russian was basically after money since they are quite poor in that country. Prove me wrong.

posted on Mar, 6 2005 @ 03:31 PM
link   
I can t prove anything but I do not think money was the reason, I believe it was to save face..........

posted on Mar, 6 2005 @ 04:07 PM
link   
Ed can you send me those sources?
I mean come one what possible purpose would russia have for moveing them?
It would be ridiculed by the world, too much risk for the country to do it, I'm sorry but this just isnt probible.

posted on Mar, 6 2005 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by devilwasp
Ed can you send me those sources?
I mean come one what possible purpose would russia have for moveing them?
It would be ridiculed by the world, too much risk for the country to do it, I'm sorry but this just isnt probible.

Ah money and greed make people act in funny ways. They must have thought they could pull it off if they did it.

posted on Mar, 6 2005 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kosmo Yagkoto
Ah money and greed make people act in funny ways. They must have thought they could pull it off if they did it.

No matter the money and level of greed they are not stupid.
They wouldnt have done it simple enough, its like trying to suggest the CIA helped PIRA.

posted on Mar, 6 2005 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by devilwasp

Originally posted by Kosmo Yagkoto

No matter the money and level of greed they are not stupid.
They wouldnt have done it simple enough, its like trying to suggest the CIA helped PIRA.

There is truely no way to know the motives since we don't even live in Russia though, eh? I was only speculating.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join