It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Official: Russia Moved Iraqi WMD !

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2005 @ 02:04 AM
link   
This thread details an assumption, not official government fact. By a former employee of the Bush administration who have zero credibility regarding this issue as well.

[edit on 4-3-2005 by Frith]

posted on Mar, 4 2005 @ 02:11 AM
link   
Well, with the army done marking spots in Iran to attack from the air in the summer, can only wait till summer for the invasion of Iran. Wonder where all the troops for it are gonna come from... couldn't be a draft, could it????(sarcasm)

posted on Mar, 4 2005 @ 03:56 AM
link   
eouiwdco

[edit on 4-3-2005 by SiberianTiger]

posted on Mar, 4 2005 @ 07:56 AM
link   
Its alright- I'm an idiot because i dont swallow the lies. NOT.

Thank you for your explanation, Seekerof, i think i really know where you're coming from now.

Regards,

posted on Mar, 4 2005 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe
Its official...

The lie continues...

The game of Hide & Seek against the boogieman continues

as it always will, until we all look in the mirror. all of us.

this is the closest thing we have to good news.

posted on Mar, 4 2005 @ 01:33 PM
link   
I had brought this story up in another thread about Russian Special Operatives moving the WMD to Syria in the weeks leading up to the invasion. Apparantly it was captured on satellite images.

A more interesting story about this... I was watching part 2 of a story on Bible Codes on the History Channel the other night. In case you aren't aware, some people say that codes relating to future and past world events have been found in the Bible. There's a lot of very convincing material on this subject, but never-the-less back to the story at hand. During this episode they stated that a Bible code was found indicating that Saddam's WMD were moved to Syria. First to Damascas, and then to the Bekkah Valley. This is at the very LEAST a strange coincidence. The stories in the press themselves say that the WMD was first moved to the capital, and then to the Bekkah valley, where a majority of the militant activity is located.

The Bible Code also told of unrest in Beiruit in the year 2005 over the Syrian occupation. Keep in mind, this program was filmed and aired before the recent assassination of the former Beiruit PM and the recent protests in the street.

If you believe the Bible code, and you believe some of the interpretations of it, then the End of Times has already begun!

posted on Mar, 4 2005 @ 07:30 PM
link   
INtersting indeed and look up Bush and 2006 and see what is in that matrix.....thats spooky indeed.

posted on Mar, 4 2005 @ 07:41 PM
link   
One question on every UK/S soldeir/marine/airmen or women/sailor's mind is this .... "where to next?"

**Twentieth Century Soldier** being read in backround....

posted on Mar, 4 2005 @ 07:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by devilwasp
One question on every UK/S soldeir/marine/airmen or women/sailor's mind is this .... "where to next?"

**Twentieth Century Soldier** being read in backround....

Lets hope back home alive and in one piece!

posted on Mar, 4 2005 @ 07:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by edsinger
Lets hope back home alive and in one piece!

I second that, I suggest you guys rad that poem.
Although its british it still has value, same with a lot of songs on that site.

posted on Mar, 4 2005 @ 08:23 PM
link   
Ed, in your opening post you attempt to sway us into believing that Russia moved WEAPONS of Mass Destruction, when in fact, nothing of the sort was claimed. Here is a direct quote from your opening post:

"I received information from several sources naming the exact Russian units, what they took and where they took both WMD materials and conventional explosives. Moscow made a 2001 agreement with Saddam Hussein to clear up all Russian involvement in WMD systems in Iraq," stated Shaw.

Emphasis mine.

Materials Ed. Materials. Materials could be anything. Bolts for construction, warning decals, paperwork, ect ect...... Nowhere in what you posted does it state unequivocably that WEAPONS were transfered. You are perpetuating the same lie that Bush fed us laced with sugar.

If I could say just one thing to Bush, it would be, "Please tell me the truth for once. I am tired of you and your supporters constant barrage of lies and propaganda.

BTW, nice childish name calling from the always morally right right is such a wonderful oxymoronic site to behold.

posted on Mar, 4 2005 @ 08:47 PM
link   
Heres a news flash Id like to see:

Ed Singer actually quotes a credible, reliable, unbiased news source, and not some right wing cinservative toilet rag read only by people in trailer parks!

But since we wont see that, well have to settle for a good laugh: the fact there still are people around on this planet who actually BELIEVE news max.

posted on Mar, 4 2005 @ 09:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kidfinger
Materials Ed. Materials. Materials could be anything. Bolts for construction, warning decals, paperwork, ect ect...... Nowhere in what you posted does it state unequivocably that WEAPONS were transfered. You are perpetuating the same lie that Bush fed us laced with sugar.

Well I guess they should get all them bolts, decals, and paperwork out huh? That sure as heck had not be found.

Who you trying to fool? Materials could just as easy have been pre-mix chemical compounds not armed into warheads yet, any way, why would the Russians be in such a hurry to cover up and hide bolts?

posted on Mar, 4 2005 @ 09:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skadi_the_Evil_Elf
But since we wont see that, well have to settle for a good laugh: the fact there still are people around on this planet who actually BELIEVE news max.

Well I guess you have a point, I mean CBS and ol Dan sure were credible weren't they?

You just don't like Newsmax because it doesn't have that 'turdblossom' smell to it.

posted on Mar, 4 2005 @ 09:36 PM
link   

You are perpetuating the same lie that Bush fed us laced with sugar.

Now assuming what you say was true and not nonsense... if Bush knew there were no WMD, and lied and said there was, what did he think would happen once we got there and didn't find any? Was British intelligence lying too? French intelligence? Russian intelligence? Egyptian? Saudi? etc? etc?

If Bush really wanted to invade Iraq at all costs, he wouldn't use a story about WMD if he knew it was false. Instead he would have invaded based on Saddam's human rights violations, the fact that he shot at our planes in the no-fly zone on a daily basis, the fact he supported terrorism in Israel and most likely other places, the fact he tried to have the first President Bush assassinated. All that is MORE than enough to have toppled the regime. Bush and his advisers are not stupid enough to use something that they know would eventually be found to be not true as a main reason for invasion.

It's sad how liberals will believe anything just out of their hatred for Bush. It's pathetic too, because as a conservative, after Clinton was elected I supported him because he was our Commander-In-Chief at the time and there was nothing that could be done about it. I'm not a self-hating American like most of you left wing radicals are, so I support our leader even when I disagree with them. Especially when we have men and women on the battlefield right now who are counting on our support of their mission.

Someday Bush will be vindicated, as Reagan was. Democracy is already beginning to spread in the Middle East. It's extremely sad when people like you, deep down inside, are rooting for us to be defeated. You're rooting for Bush's policies to fail. The very success of the Democratic party and your liberal ideals hinge on the failure of our policies, and that means the loss of American lives. You know it and I know it. It's pathetic.

posted on Mar, 4 2005 @ 09:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rasputin13Someday Bush will be vindicated, as Reagan was. Democracy is already beginning to spread in the Middle East. It's extremely sad when people like you, deep down inside, are rooting for us to be defeated. You're rooting for Bush's policies to fail. The very success of the Democratic party and your liberal ideals hinge on the failure of our policies, and that means the loss of American lives. You know it and I know it. It's pathetic.

Very well said....VERY WELL. I can not say the same about Clinton, as I could not stand him, but when boots were on the ground I gave him the benifit of the doubt at least.

As for the Liberals (Henceforth called turdblossoms) comment you are so right, take a look at this,

Hatred Of America Is Greater Than Love Of Freedom For Some On The Left

posted on Mar, 4 2005 @ 09:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by edsinger

Who you trying to fool?

Actually Ed, Im trying to fool no one. It would be you who are trying fool us with by saying that this nobody says Russia moved WMD when in fact, that is not what was said..........

Why do you feel the need to berate individuals who dont hold the same views you do?.....................

Rasputen,
You would do well to read the history of your avatar and strive to be less like him. As a matter of fact, your avatar seems to have given Bush a few lessons on control through manipulation and subjigation.

posted on Mar, 4 2005 @ 09:54 PM
link   
There is no some day Bush will be vindicated, your just living in a dream of "WE will one day find those WMD's" people like YOU are VERY dangerous You, becasue you want to believe in a man who has been PROVEN wrong 1000 times over, The U.S. inspecters have left Iraq and said no WMD's that COMPLETLY CONVICTAS U.S. of ABSOLUTE war crimes (Invading a Nation for Oil in descise of Fighting Tyrranny WMD-threat to U.S.) U.S. will be punished by Russia with WW 3 when U.S. makes thier move on Iran/Syria, it may not be imeadiatly but with in 1-2 years after the Invation Russia will come and Fight-TOTALY Defeat U.S. IN the Mid East ITSELF, you can laugh at what I say but YOU Americans have truly made the WORST mistake of YOUR lives on November 2.

posted on Mar, 4 2005 @ 10:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by SiberianTiger
There is no some day Bush will be vindicated, your just living in a dream of "WE will one day find those WMD's" people like YOU are VERY dangerous You, becasue you want to believe in a man who has been PROVEN wrong 1000 times over, The U.S. inspecters have left Iraq and said no WMD's that COMPLETLY CONVICTAS U.S. of ABSOLUTE war crimes (Invading a Nation for Oil in descise of Fighting Tyrranny WMD-threat to U.S.) U.S. will be punished by Russia with WW 3 when U.S. makes thier move on Iran/Syria, it may not be imeadiatly but with in 1-2 years after the Invation Russia will come and Fight-TOTALY Defeat U.S. IN the Mid East ITSELF, you can laugh at what I say but YOU Americans have truly made the WORST mistake of YOUR lives on November 2.

You are just livig in a dreamworld,

first Bush lied then I guess your great Russian Intel did also didnt it?

As for kicking our ass, you really have no clue do you?

Let me spell it for you "WE HAVE THE SAME ENEMY!"

Grow up would you?

posted on Mar, 4 2005 @ 10:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rasputin13

You are perpetuating the same lie that Bush fed us laced with sugar.

Now assuming what you say was true and not nonsense... if Bush knew there were no WMD, and lied and said there was, what did he think would happen once we got there and didn't find any? Was British intelligence lying too? French intelligence? Russian intelligence? Egyptian? Saudi? etc? etc?

Is that a trick question?

The British got that intelligence from the US.

The US of course got it from the most credible source on the planet;
Allayd Allawi.

If Bush really wanted to invade Iraq at all costs, he wouldn't use a story about WMD if he knew it was false. Instead he would have invaded based on Saddam's human rights violations, the fact that he shot at our planes in the no-fly zone on a daily basis, the fact he supported terrorism in Israel and most likely other places, the fact he tried to have the first President Bush assassinated. All that is MORE than enough to have toppled the regime. Bush and his advisers are not stupid enough to use something that they know would eventually be found to be not true as a main reason for invasion.

No he couldn't.

He would never ever have convinced the more sensible members of the Republican party to back an invasion based on any reason APART FROM THE IMMINENT THREAT OF WMD'S.

It's sad how liberals will believe anything just out of their hatred for Bush. It's pathetic too, because as a conservative, after Clinton was elected I supported him because he was our Commander-In-Chief at the time and there was nothing that could be done about it. I'm not a self-hating American like most of you left wing radicals are, so I support our leader even when I disagree with them. Especially when we have men and women on the battlefield right now who are counting on our support of their mission.

Someday Bush will be vindicated, as Reagan was. Democracy is already beginning to spread in the Middle East. It's extremely sad when people like you, deep down inside, are rooting for us to be defeated. You're rooting for Bush's policies to fail. The very success of the Democratic party and your liberal ideals hinge on the failure of our policies, and that means the loss of American lives. You know it and I know it. It's pathetic.

Right so democracy is the answer to all of America's problems? All of the world's problems?

So if today, every nation on Earth voted for they leaders, they would be no wars, everyone would just live happily ever after.

Gotcha

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join