It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Make America Native Again

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2019 @ 09:45 AM
link   
Double post
edit on 3-7-2019 by operation mindcrime because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2019 @ 09:46 AM
link   
a reply to: djz3ro

I actually thought the thread title read:

Make America Naive Again

I'll spare you what came to mind first when I read it.

Peace

posted on Jul, 3 2019 @ 09:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: djz3ro
I saw this and thought it worthy of a discussion.

An artist has done her own version of the MAGA Hat to highlight important issues...

from ABC News

Listen up, Trump!

This Navajo artist from Albuquerque, New Mexico, says she has a message for the Donald.

Vanessa Bowen told ABC News today she has designed and produced "Make America Native Again" hats as a way of starting conversation about the problematic history behind Donald Trump's presidential campaign slogan -- "Make America Great Again" -- and to raise awareness for marginalized indigenous peoples in the U.S.

I like the message she's trying to convey, a return to traditional values like sustainability and living in harmony with the environment. I've even ordered a hat myself (I don't often treat myself)

I've always wondered how different the United States would be if left to their native peoples to bring them into the 21st century, no doubt the world would be a very different place...

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!

Traditional values lol.

Sustainability lol.

Harmony with nature lol.

I love it when people that know nothing about Natives flap their gums. Its grand entertainment. Stupid, but hilarious.

posted on Jul, 3 2019 @ 11:13 AM
link   

The native cultures were still stuck in the Stone Age before Europeans arrived, so it isn’t likely they would have progressed much beyond that.

posted on Jul, 3 2019 @ 11:15 AM
link   
As a Native, I’m not sure how to feel about this. I’m certainly not offended by any means, but then again I don’t take offense easily.

I just don’t see where Trumps slogan of Make America Great Again is problematic. I like it and don’t feel left out in the slightest. I would like to see an improvement on our reservations, but that seems more of an issue for us to deal with as opposed to the United States government.

posted on Jul, 3 2019 @ 01:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: abe froman
Make America native again?

Ok.

But how do we resurrect the Clovis people that 'American Indians' killed off when they migrated here from Asia?

Not with any of that foreign invader technology, or the internet to spread such messages.

Maybe do a resurrection dance?

posted on Jul, 3 2019 @ 04:21 PM
link   
a reply to: abe froman

I think they are blaming the Clovis meteor for their extinction as well as the mega fauna , and the present native Americans just filled the gap..

posted on Jul, 3 2019 @ 05:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

There would be no US, and the Native countries would be controlled by Nazis or Communists by now most likely.
I’ve been saying that for many years. Which European or Asian country would have control of the United States if it weren’t for the current US structure?

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join