It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.
Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.
Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.
Do you have evidence of God making the lame walk and cure cancer?
Chadwickus, why didn't all animals evolve wings?
1. What type of environment makes a being grow wings?
2. Howcome does this environment causes wings on a being, how is the being receptive to change in such manner?
3. Why do monkeys have no wings?
originally posted by: BoneSay
originally posted by: Out6of9Balance
a reply to: ManFromEurope
Why didn't monkeys adapt to hollow bones and then why do birds fly? Because a dinosaur needed to reach higher fruits? Deceive me!
There are giant birds and can't fly these days, and chickens also cant really fly, right?
I guess God dumbed down on that one
And we still have lesser version of velociraptors, but freak and mortal af still, why?
originally posted by: ManFromEurope
Because there are a lot of things to consider before you can fly:
- hollow bones to lose weight. (apes do not have those or are inclined to those)
- extreme muscular breasts. (while reducing muscle mass in arms, see above)
- what would be the outcome to this? Reach higher fruits? Well, apes are wellknown for their ability to climb trees.
There is neither need nor inclination to develop the ability to fly for an ape.