It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Combat Marines Defend Pantano

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2005 @ 11:23 PM
link   
Well to those who want to see the evidence, I commend that, but many already have him convicted..........

posted on Mar, 9 2005 @ 10:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by edsinger
Well to those who want to see the evidence, I commend that, but many already have him convicted..........

And others have unreasonably and without evidence declared that the man is entirely innocent. Indeed, some have went so far as to say that even if the worst claims against him are true, that a soldier is justified doing anything in combat.

posted on Mar, 9 2005 @ 11:13 PM
link   
Well you are correct there , that was said. I guess this got heated and we will just have to see....

posted on May, 14 2005 @ 06:07 PM
link   
Hate to rain on your parade, but this guy really lost it.

"As soon as I turned my back, Lt. Pantano opened [fire on] them with approximately 45 rounds. After the shooting, Lt. Pantano let everyone know on the [radio] that he was the one that shot. ... Me and [the corpsman] were both shocked about what just happened."

Nobody fires 45 rounds at unarmed men in 'self defense'. He killed the bejesus out of those guys, no wonder they can't tell what direction they were shot from.

He also made a comment that they were 'chattering' in Arabic. Tells me a lot about his state of mind.

There's good soldiers out there, don't judge them by this guy and don't dishonor them by defending him just because he's a soldier.

posted on May, 14 2005 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by mythatsabigprobe
There's good soldiers out there, don't judge them by this guy and don't dishonor them by defending him just because he's a soldier.

Soldier?

Wonder how many soldiers and marines have died over there because they didnt give it there all, because of fear that if they did, there own country would judge them on something very few know anything about..

And to those who say that we shouldnt say hes innocent, you are wrong He IS innocent, until hes proven guilty.

[edit on 14-5-2005 by C0le]

posted on May, 14 2005 @ 06:25 PM
link   
Ok, let me get this straight, we are in Iraq to free the people from oppression and it's ok to kill any civilian one sees fit?

Yea, that makes sense.

And to those who say that we shouldnt say hes innocent, you are wrong He IS innocent, until hes proven guildty.

Agreed, so long as it is known that killing innocents in the Iraqi War is not an excuse upon his trial.

[edit on 14-5-2005 by Jamuhn]

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join