It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Democrats are actually ANGRY that President Trump Will Honor Americans on July 4th.

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 4 2019 @ 07:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Self control will last for five minutes after which trump will succumb to the MAGA hats in the crowd and will turn it into a big political rally paid for by the people.

It was anything but a political rally.
It was a very classy, uplifting, positive speech for ALL, celebrating Americas independence, without any hint of partisanship or divisiveness.

So, as with EVERY prediction you have made since joining this site you are wrong again.

The only divisiveness and hostility came from the leftist protesters that were burning American Flags.

originally posted by: toolgal462
just tuned in and saw Trump speak. Very nice, patriotic speech and celebration.

Anyone that has a problem with this on this particular holiday needs to just move to another country already.

The Left is absolutely loathesome.

I couldn't agree more.
I'm proud of our President, he was a class act today... Unlike our liberal media and their followers continued crawl through the gutter.

edit on 7 4 2019 by stosh64 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2019 @ 07:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
a reply to: Xcalibur254

How many times will Trump blame "Democrats" in his speech? Maybe he'll surprise us and not include any of the usual toxic partisan rhetoric. I won't hold my breath though.

So
You were wrong
OWN IT

Or be a coward....

posted on Jul, 4 2019 @ 07:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: Justoneman

I dont think you're famaliar with how the game is played.

Your answer must be in the form of a question.

Self control will last for five minutes after which trump will succumb to the MAGA hats in the crowd and will turn it into a big political rally paid for by the people.

Answer: what will be the outcome of trumps big speech tonight?

So you were WRONG AGAIN!
How does it feel to lose to the bad orange man so many times?
Perhaps you are just the ctr troll you have been accused of?
That would make more sense than the numerous times the things you post here been proven wrong or just outright lies.

Happy 4th troll.

posted on Jul, 4 2019 @ 07:44 PM
link   
a reply to: stosh64

The President's attitude reminds me of the movie where the Priest exhibits Love and Understanding to those pour souls who became possessed by Demons.

posted on Jul, 4 2019 @ 07:58 PM
link   
RE: www.blabber.buzz... rs-taken-to-hospital-with-minor-injuries?utm_source=c-alrt&utm_medium=c-alrt-email&utm_term=c-alrt-AOL

The guys who burned the American flags injuring 2 Secret Service officers in front of the White House today, should be airlifted to central Mexico and released in the jungle.

posted on Jul, 4 2019 @ 08:00 PM
link   
The usual trolls will lay back until it all ends and they can come up with more ways to derail the actual topic. Admitting wrong isnt something they can comprehend, much less admit.

posted on Jul, 4 2019 @ 08:03 PM
link   
Enter "fireworks" into a Google search.

posted on Jul, 4 2019 @ 08:10 PM
link   
A nice speech, a nice ceremony. Very patriotic.

Which is why the left will hate it.

It speaks of our military, our pride in our nation. Nationalism.

Today is becoming to leftists, what Easter or Christmas has become to atheists.

posted on Jul, 4 2019 @ 08:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth
Leftists hate their country and everything about western values.
You can see some of them in this thread. Dripping with hate.
It's good that they are exposing themselves.

LOL.. some of you folks are so unhinged.

Don't like Trump and his policies? OMG you hate America and are a communist HATER dripping with HATE!!!

Pathetic, how people can't stand people who have different views than their own, and see fit to label them and paint them with such a broad brush. For me, I can't stand Trump, I think he is inexperienced for this job, and while I think he has done a few things that are solid for the economy (at the cost of the environment), I still think he is a massive blowhard who lives to pat himself on his back, and do whatever it takes to look impressive to other people.

A parade with military hardware? Do you REALLY think it makes people MORE proud of their nation? Makes them more patriotic somehow? This happened as a direct result of Trump watching the parades in France and North Korea. THAT'S IT. He is not trying to seed patriotism, he is not "honoring" our soldiers, he is thrumping his chest and patting himself and the back at the same time.

People can not like Trump AND be honest to goodness, country loving Americans at the same time, seriously.

posted on Jul, 4 2019 @ 08:41 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Don't kid yourself, this is a shameless self promotion, a trick he may have learned from lil Kim.

Foreign MSM is calling this an 'ego trip' and you can see why. Lil Kim and his family have been doing this for decades, with their 'blah blah I'm President blah blah envy my power blah blah' now Trump is following suit.

I feel for those who have the blinders on. Trump threatens unleash hell on Iran on Twitter, then does a backflip and allows them to continue Uranium enrichment, he chastised lil Kim over Twitter then kisses his ass at the summit, when will the blinders come off?

I don't care if you swing right, you taxpayers are inflating this man's already bloated ego. If the rest of the world can see it, why can't they?

posted on Jul, 4 2019 @ 08:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Thecakeisalie

No it wasn't
Did you even watch the speech.?

Oh and ESPECIALLY today f "the rest of the world".
Today is OUR day.

posted on Jul, 4 2019 @ 08:52 PM
link   
a reply to: fleabit

The only ones "unhinged" are the ones attempting to spin a good 4th speech into something it was not.

Trump does A LOT of dumb things; today was not one of them.

Go hate somewhere else today.

posted on Jul, 4 2019 @ 09:43 PM
link   
a reply to: fleabit

But you didn't hate President Trump, you also disparaged military hardware.

I presume the planes flying overhead are "cool" but bradleys and abrams aren't they are just "stupid".

Did you know the folks that made those vehicles have pride in their work?

I know that is probably something you do not have, pride in your work.

you are just at work to get a paycheck amirite? maybe you have a college dabt to pay off, so you feel you

"Have to" work. Your post indicates you are that type of person.

it's ok you can feel how you wish, but maybe some 10 year old boy will grow up and look

at his neighbors and think, I need them and others to be protected, and tanks were cool

So maybe I will be a tank operator and join the military, to help keep my country safe.

I joined the Marines, because I believe in the ideal of America, even when Obama was in office.

It's not about the man, no matter how much YOU want it to be, it's the idea of America.

"if you don't not wish to stand behind the US military, you are welcome to stand in front of them"

posted on Jul, 4 2019 @ 10:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: fleabit

originally posted by: UKTruth
Leftists hate their country and everything about western values.
You can see some of them in this thread. Dripping with hate.
It's good that they are exposing themselves.

LOL.. some of you folks are so unhinged.

Don't like Trump and his policies? OMG you hate America and are a communist HATER dripping with HATE!!!

Pathetic, how people can't stand people who have different views than their own, and see fit to label them and paint them with such a broad brush. For me, I can't stand Trump, I think he is inexperienced for this job, and while I think he has done a few things that are solid for the economy (at the cost of the environment), I still think he is a massive blowhard who lives to pat himself on his back, and do whatever it takes to look impressive to other people.

A parade with military hardware? Do you REALLY think it makes people MORE proud of their nation? Makes them more patriotic somehow? This happened as a direct result of Trump watching the parades in France and North Korea. THAT'S IT. He is not trying to seed patriotism, he is not "honoring" our soldiers, he is thrumping his chest and patting himself and the back at the same time.

People can not like Trump AND be honest to goodness, country loving Americans at the same time, seriously.

Hmm...I Think You Think to Much . Facts are Sufficient in Determining Truths from Lies . The Radical Left are Traitors to their Country . Actions Speak Louder than Words ........

posted on Jul, 4 2019 @ 11:27 PM
link   
Here's to one of these every year Trump, or ANY President for that matter, is in office. I know it makes the people who hate this country insane with rage, but it really was a wonderful showing.

posted on Jul, 5 2019 @ 05:20 AM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

I haven't watched the speech yet but if it was what you say then I'm pleasantly surprised and glad I was wrong. You can't blame people for expecting him to turn it into a campaign rally though. As I said before, this is the same guy who took a speech in front of Boy Scouts and made it about himself.

posted on Jul, 5 2019 @ 05:39 AM
link   
“Our ports”

Vs

“Airports”

MSM stuck on stupid again.

posted on Jul, 5 2019 @ 05:42 AM
link   
The Left is now “self triggering”. No effort required by POTUS. He’s conditioned them to get themselves spun up on a daily basis without him laying the traps.

posted on Jul, 5 2019 @ 05:50 AM
link   
a reply to: stosh64

Yeah I didnt get a chance to see it.
But if you have planes flying over to represent the different branches of the military and you are announcing each one as it flies by I guess you are forced to keep to a script.

posted on Jul, 5 2019 @ 05:51 AM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

He read from a script so he wouldnt.
They know him...
We all do.
You think this changes something about him. LOL
No it doesn't. We all know he is better when he is on a leash.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join