It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Democrats are actually ANGRY that President Trump Will Honor Americans on July 4th.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2019 @ 03:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
a reply to: mtnshredder

I live in Montana my friend and was born and raised in Georgia. The only reason you think I'm clueless is because I don't agree with you, you would say that same thing to literally anyone who doesn't grovel at Trump's feet so it doesn't hold very much weight.

No, I think you’re clueless because of the stupid troll crap you constantly say that makes you sound clueless, not because you don’t agree with me and I couldn’t care less who likes or dislikes your Commander in Chief. I know lots of intelligent people that don’t like Trump, it doesn’t mean we can’t have an intelligent discussion regardless of views, but some people and their constant hate and all, it’s pointless to even try. You probably know someone like that don’t you?

posted on Jul, 3 2019 @ 04:04 PM
link   
a reply to: mtnshredder

but some people and their constant hate and all, it’s pointless to even try. You probably know someone like that don’t you?

Constant hate? Listen to yourself and those you pat on the back every day. Look at the front page right now, you'll find plenty of hate there. You're delusional if you deny that. So yeah, I do know quite a few people who spew constant hate.

edit on 7/3/2019 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2019 @ 04:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManFromEurope
Haven't heard about this before this thread, but seriously?

TWO years ago Demented Donald wanted to have a nice, shiney MILITARY PARADE just like he saw in Paris, and was denied because of costs.

Now, he fired the guys (or they retired, open to interpretation) who army-blocked him, and he gets his Shiny Metal Parade.

And you ask why the democrats are against this showcase of bullcrap which no other president before had felt necessary to have...
Sure, ask away. There are good answers you do not want to hear.

That's right...We should be using that money to aid the foreign invaders from the South...And pay reparations to the ancestors of people who my ancestors died saving...HaHaHa...

Hey, we are proud of this Country and we like to see shiny big things in our parades...

So Trump got rid of the Obama leftovers who were responsible for trashing our military parade??? Great...We are celebrating those who fought and died gaining our independence from Britain...And we are celebrating those who now keep us free, our military...

You don't like it??? Too bad, so sad...

posted on Jul, 3 2019 @ 04:13 PM
link   
Seems like another "he had two scoops of ice cream and everyone else had one!!!" moment.

posted on Jul, 3 2019 @ 04:42 PM
link   
Military vehicles are bad ass.....sometimes they show up on st Patty's day by me.

posted on Jul, 3 2019 @ 05:03 PM
link   
If Trump had decided to not hold a 4th of July Parade and fireworks display, the left would be going ape-crap because he is anti-American.

You can see through these morons easier than the new windshield on my car.

Fred..

posted on Jul, 3 2019 @ 05:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManFromEurope
a reply to: burdman30ott6

Inaugurations, military victory parades, etc.

Now show me, you self-proclaimed expert, which of your presidents did this on 4th of July.
Not the same. Not the same.

First, imagine what your head would look like had Trump done this for his inauguration as some past POTUSes have. Then, imagine this... the 4th of July IS A MILITARY VICTORY PARADE every.single.year on that same date. What the hell did you think "Independence Day" commemorates?

posted on Jul, 3 2019 @ 05:39 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

. . . . bottle rockets red glare. . . .

. . . . cherry bombs bursting in air. . . . .

posted on Jul, 3 2019 @ 06:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ksihkehe
a reply to: carewemust

They hate everything that is America, but love all that America provides them.

All their whining about DJT and when they list their reasons I end up laughing. They are a flipping JOKE. DJT has owned it and shown them how to be a Patriot that supports the American People not some foreign entity that has NO RIGHT to be allowed ANY power over the citizens!

The left is eagerly awaiting the demise of the Republic and is actively seeking this. They deserve God's mercy because they have laid their beds and now must sleep in them

It appears time for tribunals. These scum showing their hand in public now are criminals. They hypocritically cheat and lie while asking us to believe the good and sound choices along with the facts that support them lie. That horse has left the barn. They are criminals, time to round them up and send them away like the very real communists they are would do to us.

edit on 3-7-2019 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2019 @ 06:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: sunkuong

How do tanks in DC honor americans?

Oh that is easy. We/I get an up close look at what my money pays for thank you!

posted on Jul, 3 2019 @ 06:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jubei42
Can't wait to see those brand new sherman tanks!
Do you think the experimental P-51 will also be part of the fly over?

M1 A1 Abrams would be nice to see too.

The enemy might think we are getting weak thanks to the treason on display. It won't hurt to have some of the war machine to show the People what it is we spend that money on to protect our freedom. Lucky for us that unlike the current Congress, the military does want to protect us.

posted on Jul, 3 2019 @ 06:24 PM
link   
The problem with Trump is that he doesn’t understand the great concept of America. He only understands the lowest level of tribalism.

America is great because it tries, in theory, to transcend tribalism and soar to the heights of true freedom.

What makes America great is not its tribal heritage nor its wealth but its concept of freedom and the pursuit of happiness for all.

posted on Jul, 3 2019 @ 06:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: fleabit
The U.S. has never done this. No President has ever felt the need to parade our military hardware in front of cameras to "show off" to the rest of the world. Which is all Trump is doing. It has nothing to do with patriotism. I am blown away that even his supporters really and seriously believe Trump is doing this because he is a "true patriot." This is his overblown ego and narcissism at work, nothing more.

He has to one-up France and show off to Kim, and feel like a real "ruler" as he stands and watches the tanks roll in front of him. So many Trump supporters are unbelievably gullible. He is 100% showing off Trump, not our military. They are just the means to his ends.

Why would you lie?

Why would you not just Google the truth if you aren't lying?
CNN said:
www.cnn.com...

Here is the proof you are either a big liar OR a have the Trump Derangement Syndrome. 1865, 1918, 1940's, 1961 were the ones listed and ALL were American Military.

If you can stand DJT start about 0:20 or 25 sec.

www.bing.com...

posted on Jul, 3 2019 @ 08:51 PM
link   

News flash!

Some Reeeepublicans are angry, that some Democrats have been reported as angry, at Donald Trump honoring American servicemen (because, they say, Trump is trying to make it all about himself).

Real people in both parties aren't playing the loonies games and will celebrate and honor those who have defended the country, regardless. Pageant is part of that.

edit on 3/7/2019 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2019 @ 09:43 PM
link   
Anti-Independence day, says it all really.
Fascist/Communist same stink, different label.
Really I love this, let them show Americans what petty and hateful people they truly are.
4 year-olds throwing tantrums won't be elected by anyone.
I think we're passing the crisis point actually and the Nation is waking up.
We will either all pull together soon or it completely falls apart.
I see this National schism resolving itself within the next 3-5 years.

posted on Jul, 3 2019 @ 09:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Iscool

Did you know that 20% of the people laid-off during the record-breaking "Trump shutdown" this year were terminated, or found another job? That saved MILLIONS of dollars, and government continues humming along just fine.

posted on Jul, 3 2019 @ 09:53 PM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

I listen to CNN and MSNBC every day on XM-radio. I think they're starting to surrender to reality...though somewhat begrudgingly.

posted on Jul, 3 2019 @ 09:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Asktheanimals

There needs to be a website that shows what happens inside states that adopt Liberal Democrat policies. In my state people are now whining that so many taxes and fees increased on July 1st. Illinois voted for a governor who promised to raise taxes.

posted on Jul, 3 2019 @ 10:06 PM
link   
Code Pink might have had their permit for the "Trump Baby" balloon approved but....
Gotta hand it to the park service!!!

www.washingtontimes.com...

posted on Jul, 3 2019 @ 10:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

Being founded on Godly principals, helps more than most realize.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join