It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Democrats are actually ANGRY that President Trump Will Honor Americans on July 4th.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2019 @ 03:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Lagomorphe

90% of the TV and Print media are LEFT. That's why anyone who says the country is inundated with Anti-Democrat rhetoric is just plain wrong. It is THE OPPOSITE. It's Anti-Republican/Anti-Trump rhetoric that saturates the country.

posted on Jul, 3 2019 @ 04:26 AM
link   
Can't wait to see those brand new sherman tanks!
Do you think the experimental P-51 will also be part of the fly over?

posted on Jul, 3 2019 @ 04:43 AM
link   
When youve lost, resort to "I know you are but what am I".

Its all about we lost and by GOD it doesnt matter what we destroy we will get our way or temper tantrum!

posted on Jul, 3 2019 @ 04:44 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Obviously this is fake news. Democrats are angry with Trump every day of the year. Not just July 4th.

posted on Jul, 3 2019 @ 04:47 AM
link   

BUT BUT BUT! AMERICA WAS NEVER GREAT!!!!!!

posted on Jul, 3 2019 @ 06:26 AM
link   

Who gives a flying f**k? I don't. Let that ginger haired assclown have his day and his Twitter tirade.

If this is an issue to some just relax, it's tradition.

posted on Jul, 3 2019 @ 06:33 AM
link   
Oh for the love of God. This has nothing to do with 'honoring America'. Trump has yet to ever do that. This is simply about Trump stroking his own ego and holding a political rally in DC on July 4th. You have to be completely brain-dead to not see that.

posted on Jul, 3 2019 @ 07:05 AM
link   
So if this turns out to be just another Trump rally, will all of you claiming this is a unified celebration of America admit that you were wrong and Trump was an ass for doing this?

posted on Jul, 3 2019 @ 07:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcalibur254

No matter what, this will look like a Trump rally. You know why? Because REAL Americans truly love this country and would attend an event like this. I hated, truly HATED Obama, but if he would have been a president that loved his country like Trump does, and held an event like this, and I lived in the area I would definitely been there. It's like going to a party of someone you hate, sitting in a corner scoffing at everything, but still tapping your feet to the music being played. It's really sad that the democrats hate Trump more than they love America. So yes, it will look like a Trump rally, because the only people there will be real Americans, and "Orange man Bad" protesters like always.

posted on Jul, 3 2019 @ 07:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Tekaran

There's that phrase again, "real Americans." If you think that people aren't "real Americans" because that disagree with you politically, then you're the one that doesn't understand what this country is about.

If Trump takes this opportunity to bash the Left/the media/etc will you about this event was never supposed to be about unity and instead just another way to stroke Trump's ego?

Let's not forget, this is the same man that couldn't even get through a speech to Boy Scouts without making it about himself.

posted on Jul, 3 2019 @ 07:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: jtma508
Oh for the love of God. This has nothing to do with 'honoring America'. Trump has yet to ever do that. This is simply about Trump stroking his own ego and holding a political rally in DC on July 4th. You have to be completely brain-dead to not see that.

Or be completely brain-dead to believe that.

posted on Jul, 3 2019 @ 07:35 AM
link   
Baby raging, over the 4th of July. Its as if you dont know how stupid you are.

posted on Jul, 3 2019 @ 07:39 AM
link   
Happy 4th Care, everyone! Happy 4th America! I'm hoping for a day of celebration for our country and each other, with as little politics as possible. We are all children of liberty, lets rise to that.

posted on Jul, 3 2019 @ 07:39 AM
link   

So true.

posted on Jul, 3 2019 @ 08:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcalibur254

True Americans refers to those of us who support our President in his efforts to accomplish what we elected him to do.

As opposed to those pieces of human garbage who would rather see America fail then have to give Trump credit for all he's accomplished so far despite the mindless irrational hate directed towards him and attempts to undermine his presidency.

posted on Jul, 3 2019 @ 08:14 AM
link   

You can celebrate the 4th, just don’t celebrate the reason, use a flag, be proud to be an American, or anything like that.

I think the evil anti-American lefts will want to change it to “Quattro de Julio”.

posted on Jul, 3 2019 @ 08:16 AM
link   
He's just jealous that his bromance buddy in Korea gets a military parade. He's said before he wants us to stand and salute in his presence, as North Koreans do with Kim. He dreams of being a dictator who is feared by his people.

posted on Jul, 3 2019 @ 08:21 AM
link   

So functionality all he is doing is stopping air traffic for two hours over DC , which I’m sure will cause a headache for literally millions of people , so he can have a photo op...

Gotta love all that winning lol
edit on 3-7-2019 by JustJohnny because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2019 @ 08:22 AM
link   
This explains the meetings with NK Kim. He was getting tips on how to do a military parade.

posted on Jul, 3 2019 @ 08:37 AM
link   

edit on 3-7-2019 by darepairman because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join