It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Democrats are actually ANGRY that President Trump Will Honor Americans on July 4th.

page: 13
<< 10  11  12   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2019 @ 11:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: face23785

originally posted by: GArnold
The thread title is misleading. No one is angry about celebrating America.

No it isn't, and yes they are. Why do you hate patriotism so much? Move somewhere else if you don't like it. We don't need you here.

I agree 100% with your sentiment. We all suffered through 8 yrs. of Obama and I for one never hated him or showed him disrespect. But anyone who is honest and actually works for a living can see that in the short span of 2 1/2 yrs. life is infinitely better and more peaceful under this President (who I didn't even vote for).

The naysayers and hateful Left should voluntarily move away and leave the rest of us enjoy some peace and prosperity for a change.

Go find a nice Commie hot spot where there is war and civil unrest that you Lefties love so much!! I dare you.

posted on Jul, 6 2019 @ 11:53 AM
link   

No it isn't, and yes they are. Why do you hate patriotism so much? Move somewhere else if you don't like it. We don't need you here.

This is why I stay away from politics here. People either can’t read (at no point did I state my opinion about July 4th and the parade) or they are so blinded by Trumpism they cannot be rational.

posted on Jul, 6 2019 @ 05:41 PM
link   

This is why I stay away from politics here.

You're not really staying away are you?

edit on 6/7/2019 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2019 @ 07:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

" You think this changes something about him. LOL "

No , he is Still the Greatest President this Country has Ever Had ..............DEAL With It Sill .........

posted on Jul, 6 2019 @ 07:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit
No , he is Still the Greatest President this Country has Ever Had ..............DEAL With It Sill .........

I'm sure the same sentiment was said about Hitler.

I just hope I'm still around in 20 years to read what history has to say about Trump's presidency.

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 06:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

I just hope I'm still around in 20 years to read what history has to say about Trump's presidency.

Whilst there is nothing funny about Hitler - it is hilarious when crazy leftists keep invoking him.

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 07:00 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

I wish I could name some extremely dumb President/leader in the past to compare them to, but the only ones I can come up with are all current elected Democrats.

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 07:34 AM
link   
a reply to: toolgal462

I didnt suffer under Obama. I opened a business during that time.

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 07:36 AM
link   

The naysayers and hateful Left should voluntarily move away and leave the rest of us enjoy some peace and prosperity for a change.

Its a free country.
Lucky for me I live where I am free to hate the president and no one, not even you, can do a damn thing about it.
Same as you were free to hate Obama when he was president.

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 07:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

Its a free country.
Lucky for me I live where I am free to hate the president and no one, not even you, can do a damn thing about it.

This is true, and of course others are free to laugh at you for carrying so much hatred around. It seems to be a common problem with leftists, which is I guess why so many laugh at them.

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 09:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

Its a free country.

I said that I NEVER hated Obama and furthermore I also said that I always respected him. And we all suffered (except for you, apparently). Those of us who do not like high taxes, our health care costs doubling and endless mideast wars most definitely suffered through those years.

You built a business? LOL I call BS unless it was a solar panel business for which you received millions in tax payer subsidies from President O...I also find it difficult to believe that you have a successful bussines if you are constantly trolling online complaining about record growth and a 3-4% GDP. I'm sure as a business owner, you would much prefer the stagnant economy of President Obama and the 1% "new normal" he promised you!

Give it a rest already. We are all onto to you. And please refrain from misquoting me or putting words into my mouth in the future, as I don't appreciate it. I recognize this is a tactic the Left utilizes every single moment. ie. the Left is incapable of telling the truth about anything - but everyone can read for themselves what I wrote vs. what you claim that I wrote.

Also, I never said that anyone had the right to force you to leave the country either. I very much only wish all of you miserable Lefties would leave the country and do the rest of us a favor.

You can come back when you have a nice Commie Dictator in charge...Which hopefully, will never happen.

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 09:48 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust>>> I just read a letter to the editor to our local paper complaining that Trump was sending the wrong message on July 4th with his military presentation. It wasn't about freedom and liberty, it was about power. Okay. But excuse me if I complain about how others celebrate the 4th. To many its just a day to have a barbeque and drink beer. Many television stations have actors saying how great the country is or how we've falledn short in the past of our true potential. Cities have fireworks displays and musical acts of has beens from 30 and 40 years ago or the new pop group du jour and hip hop artists that blare their music and probably have never picked up a history book. Yeah, that's celebrating the Fourth as our founding fathers have ntended. And only a few years ago the POTUS hold the government out for us to thank on what a great job its doing to keep the American dream alive. Yeah, right. More like WE'VE kept the American dream alive despite the governments bunglings. So excuse me if I cut Mr. Trump some slack for doing things his way and offering us a different perspective than what we've gotten the last couple decades.

edit on 7-7-2019 by Dutchowl because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 12:08 PM
link   
Trump gave a good speech and represented our nation well.
NOTHING will burn up the hateful dems more than that.

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 04:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

This is a good example of why the Left keeps losing credibility. One commenter on this thread compared the border detention centers to concentration camps. Now you allude to some parallel between Trump and Hitler. You obviously don’t know much about Hitler if you think he’s anything like Trump. I’m a lifelong student of history and have read a lot about Hitler, one of the most evil people of all time. Only a handful of people rival him for cruelty and destruction: Stalin, Mao and Genghis Khan are some of them. But Donald Trump? Seriously? He’s going to have to get on the ball if he hopes to be compared to those monsters. Each is responsible for tens of millions of deaths. Honestly, I can’t think of a single thing Trump has done as president that’s illegal or fascist. If you know something we don’t know please share.
edit on 7-7-2019 by Scapegrace because: Typo

posted on Jul, 8 2019 @ 03:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
While Democrats hate on Trump any chance they get the Republicans do the same exact thing to Democrats. Both sides are guilty of the same exact crap, cognitive dissonance is what allows the hypocrisy to go unchecked from both sides.

Want to know what's killing America? The back and forth partisan bull# that the media and Trump are promoting every single day and that people seem all too happy to gobble up and regurgitate ad nauseam.

Democrats this, Trump that! He said she said gossip tabloid garbage. That's what's killing our country.

We used to understand that "Bat Boy" or "The Boy Raised by Wolves" was nothing more than tabloid junk. It seems that in today's world far too many are incapable of distinguishing between journalism and yellow journalism. To be fair in recent times the line of distinction between the two has become completely blurred.

"Fake News" has always been with us, it just wasn't shoved down our throats on an hourly basis, from both sides of the aisle. Yellow rags such as the Enquirer and Star were to be derided. Not held up as a viable source.

Indentity Politics, confirmation bias and a huge dose of Dunning - Kruegar seems to have afflicted a large portion of the population. Maybe there is something to the fluoride controversy.

edit on 782019 by 1060west because: grammar

top topics

<< 10  11  12   >>

join