It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Democrats are actually ANGRY that President Trump Will Honor Americans on July 4th.

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2019 @ 12:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Thecakeisalie
a reply to: carewemust

Foreign MSM is calling this an 'ego trip' and you can see why. Lil Kim and his family have been doing this for decades, with their 'blah blah I'm President blah blah envy my power blah blah' now Trump is following suit.

First of all, only the Left gives a damn what the foreign MSM says. Second, I don’t recall the foreign MSM criticizing the annual Bastille Day parade in France, which always features massive numbers of France’s armed forces personnel and equipment. Is it only an ego trip when we do it? I’m so confused. Anyway, I would bet $100 the crowd loved it, at least 40 percent of the voters loved it, and most especially, our wonderful men and women in uniform loved the chance to show what they can do to an appreciative audience.

posted on Jul, 5 2019 @ 12:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Scapegrace

Yes a distinction needs to be made between concentration camps, where people are unjustly rounded up and interned for who they are, and detention centers, which are built to house refugees and migrants.

Concentration camp, internment centre for political prisoners and members of national or minority groups who are confined for reasons of state security, exploitation, or punishment, usually by executive decree or military order. Persons are placed in such camps often on the basis of identification with a particular ethnic or political group rather than as individuals and without benefit either of indictment or fair trial. Concentration camps are to be distinguished from prisons interning persons lawfully convicted of civil crimes and from prisoner-of-war camps in which captured military personnel are held under the laws of war. They are also to be distinguished from refugee camps or detention and relocation centres for the temporary accommodation of large numbers of displaced persons.

www.britannica.com...

So much for the critical method.

posted on Jul, 5 2019 @ 12:17 PM
link   
a reply to: MickyKnox
lets not forget, any of these people can return to their country of origin any time they get sick of being penned up.

children included.

I love being attacked by folks that say I am heartless, did you know that Justic is also heartless, thats why lady justice is blind.

So anyone that asks for Justice agrees with me. If you want to stroke your "Feelz" give freely to the Church of your choice.

Oh I forget, the left is not big on "bible thumping".

"Charity begins at home".

posted on Jul, 5 2019 @ 12:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: shooterbrody

He read from a script so he wouldnt.
They know him...
We all do.
You think this changes something about him. LOL
No it doesn't. We all know he is better when he is on a leash.

And you were WRONG again.
funny how often that is the case, or perhaps not?
Simply a dnc troll?

posted on Jul, 5 2019 @ 01:56 PM
link   
why does he have to interject himself on the 4th...this was ALL ABOUT HIM....li'l Donnie stump is like that creepy dad that always has to sit in the front row at cheerleading practice...he is as discreet as a cowpie dropped at your front door...take a holiday off there Donnie....hey Donnie, what kind of celebration will you put on for labor day?.....oh right you don't give a s**t about labor

posted on Jul, 5 2019 @ 02:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254
a reply to: UKTruth

Sorry but I work at the highest earning, fasting growing, craft brewery in one of the most competitive markets in the country. And that's just our newest location.

Lol, the highest earning and fastest growing heh? Then great.
Sounds like Trump hasn't killed your business after all.
Jeez, get your story straight.

posted on Jul, 5 2019 @ 02:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: MickyKnox

a reply to: MickyKnox

Like I said, the profit margins for breweries are very thin. Pretty much for every brewery that opens in this area, one closes. Hell, just look at some of the national brands. Smuttynose is pretty much dead at this point and Ballast Point had to abandon their whole plan for expansion.

But I think the amount of microbreweries have been growing exponentially since 2012. That might have something to do with it.

Over the last few years the number of breweries has doubled.
There is more competition. There will be winners and losers - as it should be.

posted on Jul, 5 2019 @ 03:05 PM
link   
As a blue collar worker who has had a couple really good years lately maybe you need to look at your job critically. I have more work than I can handle and I'm making plenty of money, Paying less in taxes too. reply to: Xcalibur254

posted on Jul, 5 2019 @ 03:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcalibur254

Maybe read what I said and post again.

posted on Jul, 5 2019 @ 03:29 PM
link   
Edit: I saw you answered someone else.
edit on 5-7-2019 by OccamsRazor04 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2019 @ 03:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcalibur254

So question.

Choice A: Moves are made for the long term wellbeing of America. Those moves hurt your industry, but bring record growth to most of America and long term security.

Choice B: Moves are made that hurt most Americans, and put America in dire straights long-term and enrich America's enemies. But your industry benefits.

Which choice do you prefer?

posted on Jul, 5 2019 @ 06:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

They know him...
We all do.

Simply a dnc troll?

I wouldn't give her that much credit. Just brainwashed by the media.

posted on Jul, 5 2019 @ 07:33 PM
link   

a reply to: thedigirati

Both kegs and cans are made from aluminum. If there's a shortage on those you pretty much can't distribute which is the main revenue stream for many breweries.

Hmmmm .........WSJ said beer can prices went down after Trump imposed tariffs. WSJ is usually fairly accurate on things like this are they wrong? Seems to actually be a benefit to you and contradicts what your telling us.

Article was written awhile ago so maybe things changed IDK? They didn’t expect shortages so I was curious.

Text U.S. aluminum prices are falling despite a tariff aimed at boosting domestic production of the metal. That’s good news for manufacturers of products such as beer cans and car hoods, which are paying 4% less for aluminum than they were before the Trump administration announced the tariff on March 1. These manufacturers said at the time that the 10% tariff on foreign aluminum could push up prices and cause a domestic aluminum shortage just as their orders pick up in a strong economy. And while a delivery premium applied to aluminum in the U.S. rose over 40% in the weeks before the tariff order went into effect on March 23, that surcharge has fallen recently in anticipation of adequate supplies in coming months. Overall, the U.S. price for aluminum last week was $2,387 a metric ton, off 7% from a recent peak in February.

www.wsj.com..." target="_blank" class="postlink" rel="nofollow">https...://www.wsj.com/articles/after-bracing-for-tariffs-impact-aluminum-products-makers-breathe-a-sigh-of-relief-1522920600

edit on 5-7-2019 by mtnshredder because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2019 @ 09:21 PM
link   

Trump could cure cancer, solve a millennium problem, find the answer to string theory all while bringing about world peace and the dems would attempt to trash him.

posted on Jul, 5 2019 @ 10:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: face23785

originally posted by: shooterbrody

They know him...
We all do.

Simply a dnc troll?

I wouldn't give her that much credit. Just brainwashed by the media.

You are probably right.
Probably some old skanky barfly.
Lots of those in that area; heartbroken by some sailor.

posted on Jul, 6 2019 @ 12:39 AM
link   

Nice thread.
Spot on in your assessment.
Trump did well.
They will hate him worse for it.
Its It's almost like they hate the usa and independence day.

posted on Jul, 6 2019 @ 12:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Allierium

Trump could cure cancer, solve a millennium problem, find the answer to string theory all while bringing about world peace and the dems would attempt to trash him.

He doesn’t care
His supporters don’t care

The dEms are irrelevant

posted on Jul, 6 2019 @ 06:36 AM
link   
The thread title is misleading. No one is angry about celebrating America. The problem is using the military to further your political aims and reelection campaign. That’s the issue here. Sorry if you believe the very simplistic idea that Dems are mad he’s celebrating America when that is not even close to being true.
edit on 6-7-2019 by GArnold because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2019 @ 08:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: GArnold
The thread title is misleading. No one is angry about celebrating America. The problem is using the military to further your political aims and reelection campaign. That’s the issue here. Sorry if you believe the very simplistic idea that Dems are mad he’s celebrating America when that is not even close to being true.

Yeah sure it is.
Cause independence day has nothing to do with the military?
Bs
The CIC gets to choose how to celebrate.
The dems are simply pure hate; it is transparent at this point.

posted on Jul, 6 2019 @ 10:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: GArnold
The thread title is misleading. No one is angry about celebrating America.

No it isn't, and yes they are. Why do you hate patriotism so much? Move somewhere else if you don't like it. We don't need you here.

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13 >>

join