It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Democrats are actually ANGRY that President Trump Will Honor Americans on July 4th.

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2019 @ 06:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: fleabit

originally posted by: UKTruth
Leftists hate their country and everything about western values.
You can see some of them in this thread. Dripping with hate.
It's good that they are exposing themselves.

LOL.. some of you folks are so unhinged.

Don't like Trump and his policies? OMG you hate America and are a communist HATER dripping with HATE!!!

Pathetic, how people can't stand people who have different views than their own, and see fit to label them and paint them with such a broad brush. For me, I can't stand Trump, I think he is inexperienced for this job, and while I think he has done a few things that are solid for the economy (at the cost of the environment), I still think he is a massive blowhard who lives to pat himself on his back, and do whatever it takes to look impressive to other people.

A parade with military hardware? Do you REALLY think it makes people MORE proud of their nation? Makes them more patriotic somehow? This happened as a direct result of Trump watching the parades in France and North Korea. THAT'S IT. He is not trying to seed patriotism, he is not "honoring" our soldiers, he is thrumping his chest and patting himself and the back at the same time.

People can not like Trump AND be honest to goodness, country loving Americans at the same time, seriously.

I didn't mention Trump or his policies.
Your response reveals you.

Like I said - It's good that they (in this case meaning YOU) are exposing themselves.

edit on 5/7/2019 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2019 @ 06:52 AM
link   
a reply to: stosh64

If Silly says something it's a 99% chance it's wrong.

posted on Jul, 5 2019 @ 07:18 AM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

You wish.
If Silly says something theres a 99% chance you just dont like the truth.

about that speech...

So I got a chance to hear some of the speech just a bit ago and you guys surely didn't think I was going to let this slide....
When he was talking about the great George Washington and all he did to win our independence. The harsh winter at Valley Forge, the crossing of the Delaware and how he gained control of the airports.

edit on 752019 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2019 @ 07:25 AM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

Oh my someone sure has a lot invested in this guy dont we.....

Did you hear him say how George Washington took control of the airports?

Yeah .... your guy the stable genius.

posted on Jul, 5 2019 @ 07:29 AM
link   
a reply to: fleabit

People can not like Trump AND be honest to goodness, country loving Americans at the same time, seriously.

This cant be said too often.

posted on Jul, 5 2019 @ 07:44 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

I dont know.... most of us were out celebrating with friends. Not sitting in front of a tv.

posted on Jul, 5 2019 @ 07:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody
a reply to: Thecakeisalie

No it wasn't
Did you even watch the speech.?

Oh and ESPECIALLY today f "the rest of the world".
Today is OUR day.

Nope. I didnt see it. We were out with friends. There's a nice bar on the beach were we can see the fireworks.
Great clams. Cold beer.

posted on Jul, 5 2019 @ 07:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

The Radical Left are Traitors to their Country

Too bad there are no radical lefts on this site. But there sure are radicals on the right on this site.

posted on Jul, 5 2019 @ 07:51 AM
link   
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan

Yeah... the stupid that comes out of that clowns mouth.

He said airports.
Were his dentures lose or something?

edit on 752019 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2019 @ 08:01 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

That turned out to be the best celebration I've ever seen.

But rest assured, these radical whack jobs are gonna find everything they can to celebrate in big fashion to get revenge for Trump daring to celebrate this country. The left has completely lost it, they're finished. They know it. Over 100 records broken in the stock market, too. Historic record lows on black, female, and Hispanic unemployment, unemployment lower than it's been in 30+ years. Economy booming. The hits just keep coming for the left and they're ripping their hair out by the root.

In the future, I would suggest connecting with the people instead of connecting with their circle.

posted on Jul, 5 2019 @ 08:21 AM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Standby just a minute...

Nothing Trump says goes against the very reasons he was elected by We the People. He's not just talking, he's actually doing. Do you really, truly, honestly think that if those illegal aliens being held for sneaking into this country were being treated like the left scream and cry about, they would sit around and pout? Hell no they wouldn't, they would be fighting tooth and nail to do something. They're just pandering, just like they do with blacks when it's election season. If Kamala Harris had a problem with Joe Biden over busing in the 60's, why did she wait until 2019, on national television no less, to come out and say something? Because that's how democrats try to win. What did Obama do for blacks? We broke the midplane and had more takers than makers under his reign, therefore causing the takers to be more dependent. That's exactly why these democrats are calling for "free stuff" again. Trump has done far more for this country, in two years, than most presidents have in two terms.

posted on Jul, 5 2019 @ 08:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: shooterbrody

Oh my someone sure has a lot invested in this guy dont we.....

Did you hear him say how George Washington took control of the airports?

Yeah .... your guy the stable genius.

I heard "our ports" but I actually tuned in because I love America and wanted to watch this historic celebration. Thanks for puppeting the fake news like you're told. You've successfully reached out to all of those in your circle who already hate Trump as much as you. Nice job.

posted on Jul, 5 2019 @ 08:42 AM
link   
The oranges of those airports are our ports.

Happy fifth?

posted on Jul, 5 2019 @ 08:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

I'm too busy enjoying my record high quality of life, wage growth, and low taxes to care about your progressive constant complaining and nitpicking.

posted on Jul, 5 2019 @ 08:52 AM
link   

So you'll accept my dislike of Trump since my pay has decreased and my taxes have increased since he was elected?

posted on Jul, 5 2019 @ 08:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcalibur254

Sure. As long as you acknowledge the average American has seen record growth, and people report quality of life levels not seen since 9/11. If you want to vote for what is best for you today and not what is best for the country long term, you are welcome to it. I respect personal decisions, I just don't respect people lying about what is happening.
edit on 5-7-2019 by OccamsRazor04 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2019 @ 09:03 AM
link   
wow code pink was triggered for lack of hearing aids

very sad, can someone please show a "sad Keanu" meme for me please?

so because some folks cannot hear properly, President Trump is a buffoon.

yeah, well Hitler was nice to Ms Bruan too, so not all Nazi's are bad.

🤣😁🎪🎪🎪🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️👌✌

posted on Jul, 5 2019 @ 09:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254

So you'll accept my dislike of Trump since my pay has decreased and my taxes have increased since he was elected?

I'm really sorry Mr Obama.

second line.

😉😉😉😍🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

posted on Jul, 5 2019 @ 09:10 AM
link   

I'm a blue collar worker and every economic move Trump has made has negatively hurt my industry. Even in the longterm my economic wellbeing ultimately comes down to Trump's brinkmanship.

Sorry but I don't see him coming through since he keeps folding like Superman on laundry day.

But please tell me how I'm unamerican for not supporting someone that has hurt my take home for years.

posted on Jul, 5 2019 @ 09:12 AM
link   
a reply to: thedigirati

There's actually a lot I don't like about Obama, but at the same time there was a boom in my industry under him.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join