It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Scheduled Server Maintenance TONIGHT 10:00pm Eastern (US) - 12:00am Eastern (US)

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 4 2019 @ 07:12 AM
link   
Boy, I have to say...it is REALLY nice to have ATS back working again!!!

Yesterday was pretty traumatic actually! I was really REALLY missing my ATS yesterday!!

I know a lot of people probably worked really hard on getting things working again, so my compliments and commendations to you ALL!! Speaking for myself, I know I made a lot of comments, but I was really using this thread to test if it was working periodically...smart alec comments were all in fun.

posted on Jul, 4 2019 @ 10:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Springer

Ads are working again (they hadn't been here for at least a month) and also the "share this topic" links are back (which disappeared the same time the ads did) and ATS seems to be running like a well-oiled machine again. Thank you, and congratulations on fixing whatever it is you fixed!

posted on Jul, 4 2019 @ 11:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Springer

Nice , back to working normal speeds and no sight of the CIA updates and scans occuring during the 30 minute mark.

posted on Jul, 4 2019 @ 01:10 PM
link   
a reply to: interupt42

"live" isn't updating manually nor automatically, still stuck on posts from yesterday.

However, everything else seems to be working...

posted on Jul, 4 2019 @ 01:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: NightFlight
a reply to: interupt42

"live" isn't updating manually nor automatically, still stuck on posts from yesterday.

However, everything else seems to be working...

Try "ctrl-F5"

might work

posted on Jul, 4 2019 @ 03:14 PM
link   
a reply to: NightFlight

I just noticed it too. New and Recent pages still update though. I'm sure it will be noticed soon enough.

posted on Jul, 4 2019 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Just came to say I’m having the same problem on IPad. I have logged out and back in. I have also cleared my history and cookies. Still a no go on the live page.

posted on Jul, 4 2019 @ 04:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Doodle19815

Just came to say I’m having the same problem on IPad. I have logged out and back in. I have also cleared my history and cookies. Still a no go on the live page.

The Live page is (one of) my home pages and I've noticed this too, still inactive as at yesterday irrespective of hard refreshing and clearing caches etc etc. I just can't get used to going to the 'new' tab. I like seeing everything at once (New threads | most flagged in last 24hrs | most active) as it gives me the 'pulse' of the site and how busy it is.

Hopefully it will be fixed soon.

posted on Jul, 4 2019 @ 07:19 PM
link   
Thank’s for fixing the black hole @:27, much much better. No problems so far.

posted on Jul, 4 2019 @ 07:48 PM
link   
Thanks for leaving my exaggerated Number-of-Stars alone

i can falsely feel-good about myself until the next Server Cleaning/re-calibration

posted on Jul, 4 2019 @ 09:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

I agree. The live page is my bookmarked page. I love seeing it all in one place. Hopefully we won’t be without this feature for much longer.
Glad I’m not the only one having to wander the site like I’m lost in the woods.

posted on Jul, 5 2019 @ 05:57 AM
link   
I keep meaning to pay attention on the 27/34 and I keep forgetting so I am thinking that its fixed because you dont notice a problem when its not happening.

posted on Jul, 5 2019 @ 08:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Springer

Nice job on the updates.

posted on Jul, 5 2019 @ 09:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: mtnshredder
Thank’s for fixing the black hole @:27, much much better. No problems so far.

This ^^^ Absolutely.

It's like swimming in a free flowing river, suddenly.. No more checking the rope to ensure you haven't wandered too far into time and will be lost for the next 10 minutes. wondering... did I hit reply, or ....

ahh for that fix alone, Bill deserves a million million internets.

Not to go overboard, he probs had help

posted on Jul, 5 2019 @ 09:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
I keep meaning to pay attention on the 27/34 and I keep forgetting so I am thinking that its fixed because you dont notice a problem when its not happening.

I do, out of habit these days, I'd be constantly looking to the clock.. will page 2 load, will the reply quote appear, will I double post if... if...

But found my incessant checking to fall within those times, and as speedy as ever.

* does a paleface dance *

posted on Jul, 6 2019 @ 05:43 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

IKR

Don't know what I am going to do with all the extra time.

posted on Jul, 6 2019 @ 05:44 AM
link   
THANK YOU GUYS !

posted on Jul, 6 2019 @ 09:51 AM
link   
The Live page is still not loading for me, is stuck since the maintenance with the same topics. I tried at home and at work too. Cleaned the cookies and the cache, tried ctrl-F5, still nothing changes.
I don't know if someone is still following this thread but it would be nice to take a look at it.

posted on Jul, 6 2019 @ 03:17 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Not shutting it down. The CIA/NSA/FBI/DIA/DNI/DHS/DOE/NRO etc. are installing the latest satellite based nano wired voice to skull (V2k) gangstalking technology.

The V2K essentially works by entering your body through the air (chemtrails), through your food and also added to the water supplies. Basically you are ingesting nanites ( nano technology) which contain gold molecular transducer / transponder antennas which get stuck into your brain tissues and other soft tissues which in turn make you into a giant antenna.. You as a human antenna can then be targeted with microwaves that are digitally modulated in order to make you hear voices in your head. Probably giving you cancer too.

Paranoid yet?

Just kidding...... or am I?
edit on 6-7-2019 by grey580 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2019 @ 10:44 PM
link   
I'm copying this post from the recently closed thread regarding the Live page not working.

NOTE: I cleared my cache and cycled a login, still an issue. So I opened my developer tools sidebar, and looked in the JavaScript console. There is a script error which might be the problem with the Live page failing to update.

There is a PHP error in live.php (line 383). This is likely the culprit for the page failing to reload.

(The following is from my Developer tool console in my browser)

live.php:383 Uncaught TypeError: $(...).spectrum is not a function
at live.php:383
(anonymous) @ live.php:383

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join