It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Teacher Admits Sex With 5 Students...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2005 @ 09:48 PM
link   
All I can say is........well I am speechless.....I mean I was in the 6th grade and boners were common and we all looked at teachers at one time or another but........YUK!

The Braxton County teacher admitted having sex with three middle school students, State Police said.

A Braxton County middle school teacher is in police custody after allegedly confessing to sexual misconduct with five of her students.

Toni Lynn Woods, 37, of Strange Creek was arrested Wednesday on eight counts of sexual assault.

State Police said several students reported they had been treated or touched inappropriately.

In the criminal compliant filed against Woods, she admitted she had sexual intercourse with three students a total of four times.

She also admitted to performing oral sex on two different juveniles a total of four times.

Braxton County Superintendent Carolyn Long wouldn't comment on the allegations, saying it's a personnel issue. But she said district officials take allegations of abuse seriously.

"This school system acts immediately," Long said, "and follows through any way they can to see that that risk is removed."

Teacher Accused of Sex Abuse

posted on Mar, 3 2005 @ 09:59 PM
link   
She should have just moved to Madison, WI. There is plenty of beer here dear for even the most ugly and fat to get some. I do notice that the woman molested boys not girls. she should have actually moved to Europe particularly France where that would be considered a typical French educational experience. I have not the time to post all the links.

posted on Mar, 3 2005 @ 10:07 PM
link   
Of all the two people on this board to be talking about ugly people and/or someone's looks...LOL

Yep, she's a perv for sure with serious mental issues and obviously in need of attention and help....but to make fun of looks? I though that was beyond you "good" people! What's the deal? Is it not you two always preaching love, tolerance and goodness....

posted on Mar, 3 2005 @ 10:18 PM
link   
Well being the weak flesh that I am, I just couldn't understand what was going through the 6th graders heads?

I mean all boys during 'that' time are looking and thinking, but to look and think at that? He all people are Gods Children even her, sick as she is, the kids are just strange.

I mean the Blond gal in Florida was cute and the young men would logically have been attracted to her, not that it is right but they would have but in this case? Come on you know you are wondering that exact same thing...

First thing you saw was the title, then the thread and then the ????? What the.......

I mean lets compare a bit,

[edit on 3-3-2005 by edsinger]

posted on Mar, 4 2005 @ 02:13 PM
link   
I'm surprized you two aren't spouting out anything regaurding gays and child molestation on this one. So far, I have heard of 3 women teachers haveing sex with young boys. Where's the outcry that heterosexuals are sinners and should be locked up to be exterminated? *sarcasm if you didn't get it (Seeker)*

posted on Mar, 4 2005 @ 07:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by MacMerdin
I'm surprized you two aren't spouting out anything regaurding gays and child molestation on this one. So far, I have heard of 3 women teachers haveing sex with young boys. Where's the outcry that heterosexuals are sinners and should be locked up to be exterminated? *sarcasm if you didn't get it (Seeker)*

Look we are all sinners and it is still sick and wrong but this one is just a bit more sick. All males have had a teacher at one time or another that they think about in this way, but to look like that?

In my own sick way I guess, it is funny. Can you imagine the ridicule this boys will get for the next few years?

[edit on 4-3-2005 by edsinger]

posted on Mar, 5 2005 @ 02:25 PM
link   
That is sick, first thing I got to ask is, "What the ****?"

Originally posted by Reaganwasourgreatest
She should have just moved to Madison, WI. There is plenty of beer here dear for even the most ugly and fat to get some. I do notice that the woman molested boys not girls. she should have actually moved to Europe particularly France where that would be considered a typical French educational experience. I have not the time to post all the links.

Just had to get an Anti-european comment in didnt you?

posted on Mar, 5 2005 @ 05:06 PM
link   
66 Accused in French Pedophile Ring
ANGERS, FRANCE-March 3, 2005 — Sixty-six people were accused of participating in a pedophilia ring in which children and babies were prostituted for food and small sums of money Thursday as one of France's biggest-ever trials got under way.
Prosecutors contend that dozens of children – ages 6 months to 14 years – were raped by their parents or offered to other adults for sex from 1999 to 2002.

Some of the 45 victims, who are now in the care of social services, were expected to testify by closed-circuit television. The children will not appear in court.

Authorities were offering psychological counseling to the jurors and six judges to help them cope with sordid testimony of child abuse and gang rape expected during the about four-month trial, to be held in a specially built courtroom in Angers.

Many of the defendants are from low-income households in the working class Saint-Leonard neighborhood of Angers, and some were themselves reportedly abused as children.

Three couples at the center of the prostitution ring lured their children and those of their relatives "to play doctor" with the adults, the newspaper Le Monde reported. One young girl was allegedly raped 45 times.

Defense lawyers planned to argue that government social workers, who were monitoring many of the suspects, failed in their responsibilities or turned a blind eye to signs of abuse. Some of the defendants cited in the 420-page legal filing are illiterate and don't fully understand the charges against them, lawyers said.

Thirty-nine people face up to 30 years in prison if convicted of raping minors under age 15 and on prostitution charges. Other suspects face up 10 years behind bars if convicted of sexual violence against minors and failure to denounce crimes.

"To my knowledge, we've never seen a criminal case of this magnitude in France," said Pascal Rouiller, a defense lawyer for five suspects.

Others thought to have participated in the ring while hiding their identities behind masks are believed to still be at large. "The children speak of one tattooed woman who is not in the defendants' dock," Rouiller said.

The shadow of another pedophilia trial in the northern town of Outreau last year hangs over the case. That trial exposed shortcomings of the justice system because some defendants were wrongly accused.

The Angers case first became known in November 2000, when a 16-year-old girl alleged she had been raped by her mother's boyfriend and his brother. The men had previous records for sexual violence.

abclocal.go.com...

posted on Mar, 5 2005 @ 05:19 PM
link   
So.....the point of the above posting was?......

posted on Mar, 6 2005 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by LadyV
.but to make fun of looks? I though that was beyond you "good" people! What's the deal? Is it not you two always preaching love, tolerance and goodness....

People and I mean all people make "light" of sin. It's wrong to do this. I don't take it as serious as I should either. People will even rate sins. Murder is surely worse was than a lie. To us yah, to God no. Any sin seperates us from Him. And sin leads to more sin which leads to more sin and on and on it goes. Christ came and died for all sins, once and for all. God takes sin serious because it is serious, so serious He left heaven to cure the problem on the cross.

posted on Mar, 6 2005 @ 01:56 PM
link   
To Lady V , I never preach tolerance ever ever.

I do preach love. apparently this woman mentioned has no clue what love is. If she was looking for sex, my point was that can always be found even if it takes alcohol with an adult male. Rant is foolish to think that women who rape, it is about power. With men, I concur. Women no. This women had no self esteem. She is told by her union (you know the one that allows NAMBLA signs at their convention!), that tolerance and understanding are more important than right and wrong. If it feels good, do it.

I would imagine, she was more likely to be at a Jerry Springer show than a revival meeting. Jerry teaches tolerance and the path to damnation. Revival teaches repentance and salvation.

My post on the 66 charged was an answer to Devil. He must have not read it. Notice the date. i did not have to search long.

Funny thing with Europeans, the age of consent between a boy and the pederast is 15 or younger. If it is too risky to try for a boy younger, they go to Thailand.
Do a google search on that one. I would suggest a pint first. It is disturbing. No wonder that Muslim cleric said tsunami was Allah's wrath.

I was sicken by it as well.

What sickens Europeans is that they think we, Americans claim the moral high ground.

What makes Americans possibly think that is we noticed all the country's that stirred up protests against American intervention in Iraq, were the same ones making money off dying Iraqis and providing weapons to Saddam to kill Americans (oil for not food but weapons program). I might add against the very same meaningless resolutions they signed.

To those nations that helped, we will not forget. We understand the protests by those selfish in your countries. We have our own multitudes of selfish here that only wanted to politicize the war. The WMD's were there. Where did you opponents help Sadam hide them(very embarrassing)?

How many Shiites would need to die before Europeans would place mercy above profit?

I got off topic but now you know why we have nothing but contempt for forgetful Europeans.

Be grateful to what ever god you worship that Bush was in charge instead of me. I would have ran our tanks into Paris and Berlin, occupied it and put Saddam in charge of you all. If he is good enough for the Shiites then he is good enough for you. I wonder how Chirac would have liked his iron maiden. Oh alright, we can make it an iron prepubescent boy for him! The penetrations should pointed.

I noticed Chirac jumped on the Syrian band wagon. I wonder what that stupid Texan shoud him when they met

posted on Mar, 6 2005 @ 03:40 PM
link   
Reagan! How dare you!
You say you will not forget but insult our citizens!
You claim all we europeans are sex mad homosexuals and pedofiles!
Do we the europeans claim the US citizens of these acts?
No, but go ahead insult us like this we will rise above it and laugh and have pity for you.

Do we claim americans are racist?
No, we let the KKK slip we dont hold that against you.

Also the age of consent is 16, not 15.
Get your facts straight ameigo.
We also dont allow our teenagers to drive until thier 18 and dont allow them to drink until 18.
I did read your qoute, so what a big sex ring is found in france, they exist all across the world, shall we ridicule your entire country because of something a small number of our citizens commit.

Oh so we all want #es to die , thats it?
Funny I thought british soldiers where dieing to protect them?
Oh it must other countries troops.

"Be grateful to what ever god you worship that Bush was in charge instead of me. I would have ran our tanks into Paris and Berlin, occupied it and put Saddam in charge of you all. If he is good enough for the Shiites then he is good enough for you. I wonder how Chirac would have liked his iron maiden. Oh alright, we can make it an iron prepubescent boy for him! The penetrations should pointed. "
Yes of course you would, like you would manage to get to cali, just wondering would you be brave enough to try that?

What makes Americans possibly think that is we noticed all the country's that stirred up protests against American intervention in Iraq, were the same ones making money off dying Iraqis and providing weapons to Saddam to kill Americans (oil for not food but weapons program). I might add against the very same meaningless resolutions they signed

Really?
So the UK is now supplying weapons and makeing money off dead iraqis?
Wow yeah thats just so true thats why we invaded.
I know your makeing assuptions and judgeing us by the actions of a few people but its okey, we dont care call us rapists and murderers all you want.
Your troops wont because your troops apreciate our countries support but hey they are only grunts what do they know?

posted on Mar, 6 2005 @ 07:13 PM
link   
I have much respect for our UK brothers. I think there are many out there I owe a beer to for standing up and saying no to the EU. unfortunately many of your weakened population want to goose step to the drums from Berlin.
Sir Winston must be screaming from the grave. UK has lost troops liberating Iraqis so has some others. I have nothing but praise for those with the guts to fight terrorism rather that genuflect for them.

I generalized, you generalized, we all in general, generalize.

posted on Mar, 6 2005 @ 07:56 PM
link   

I have much respect for our UK brothers.

Not acording to your last post.
Also , we are not your "brothers" not when you kill your us and mame us.

I think there are many out there I owe a beer to for standing up and saying no to the EU.

Saying no to joining with our fellow europeans?
Why is it most americans I see are against being involved in any orginisation that joins them or brings them together?

unfortunately many of your weakened population want to goose step to the drums from Berlin.

What?
Your now calling germans nazis!

Sir Winston must be screaming from the grave. UK has lost troops liberating Iraqis so has some others.

Some "liberation" a maximum of 18491 dead, army destroyed, peopel abused, occupied by a larger state, placed under martial law and under constant threat of being killed by wild fire.
Sir winsten churchil didnt want to go to war all the time, he would want his troops safe and not involved in a pointless war.

I have nothing but praise for those with the guts to fight terrorism rather that genuflect for them.

So you believe europe belongs to terrorists?
Then you are wrong.
You say we are fighting terrorism, we fight an invisible enemy that has existed for years yet nothing was done.
This is a show, put on by our governments to make the masses think that they are right and good.

I generalized, you generalized, we all in general, generalize.

You generalise when insulting people then you insult the brave who fight and die by your soldiers side, I have no respect for people of your kind....

posted on Mar, 6 2005 @ 08:07 PM
link   
I pull up my quote that you must have missed

"To those nations that helped, we will not forget. We understand the protests by those selfish in your countries. We have our own multitudes of selfish here that only wanted to politicize the war. The WMD's were there. Where did you opponents help Sadam hide them(very embarrassing)? "

As to the germans, If the jack booted thug discription fits?

I have not heard that much antisemitism from any other country besides those nations in the middle east you get your labor from.

posted on Mar, 6 2005 @ 08:15 PM
link   

"To those nations that helped, we will not forget. We understand the protests by those selfish in your countries. We have our own multitudes of selfish here that only wanted to politicize the war. The WMD's were there. Where did you opponents help Sadam hide them(very embarrassing)? "

If you insult a UK citizen lid dem or labour or conservitive you insult us all.
We are one nation , not a group of states.

As to the germans, If the jack booted thug discription fits?

So you believe that germans are nazi's, nice to see non racism here on ATS.
Hey just wondeirng, isnt a bit hypocritical to call germans jack booted if the US is goosestepping its way across the middle east?

I have not heard that much antisemitism from any other country besides those nations in the middle east you get your labor from.

Funny....I'm not against jewish people.
Also our "labour" mostly comes from here and asia.
Less than 2% of my town are forign.

posted on Mar, 7 2005 @ 06:31 PM
link   
Back on topic here, can anyone see how this could happen? I mean am I the only one that looks at the picture and reads the story and says to themselves wth?

posted on Mar, 7 2005 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by edsinger
Back on topic here, can anyone see how this could happen? I mean am I the only one that looks at the picture and reads the story and says to themselves wth?

Yeah sorry about that ed, I to say WTH in capital letters though..

I myself have trouble understanding kids.....ironic isnt it.

posted on Mar, 13 2005 @ 10:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by devilwasp
Yeah sorry about that ed, I to say WTH in capital letters though..

I myself have trouble understanding kids.....ironic isnt it.

And I got called a hypocrite for posting this from Lady V. Oh well I still can not understand this nor what the heck they were thinking....

new topics

top topics

join