It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MSM support for Kamala Harris

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2019 @ 08:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Breakthestreak

If people really thought there was a reasonable alternative to Trump who wasn't going to mess with their lives and the relatively good times most of us have been enjoying lately, they'd likely vote for that person.

Thing is that none of the crop of Democrats running are really that person, not if their stated positions are anything go by.

posted on Jul, 2 2019 @ 08:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
a reply to: carewemust

She is Hillary-like. The same cold sinister type. She ambushed Biden and brought planned it.

I saw an article earlier today detailing Kamala's ascension through the ranks in California. She's a real Barracuda...with very lax morals.

When some of her actions in CA become known to the general public, her star will fizzle. (She'll blame it on being a Black Woman.)

posted on Jul, 2 2019 @ 08:13 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Well, that's actually not true. Obama was no radical. He was a moderate sane liberal and so was Hillary, well maybe not sane, and the other Clinton.

The Dems ought not to choose a radical since the last dem radical in 1972 got beat in a massive landslide by Nixon.

If they pick Warren or Comrade Bernie Thye may lose.

posted on Jul, 2 2019 @ 08:16 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

That is my point. You Trump supporters ought to be glad she took old stupid Biden down.

All Biden had to do was mention that Kamala the hypocrite wanted to jail poor black people for truant children as if that would help the family!

And the other one Cory Booker. I know him well. He's a real fake. His police force in Newark was sanctioned by the DOJ for massive police brutality.

posted on Jul, 2 2019 @ 08:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

No. Obama is part of the reason why the SJW left has the rise they do. He started it. He wasn't anywhere near as moderate or sane as you make him out to be. Clinton was set to continue on with his policies.

Bill was more moderate, but still fairly left leaning. However, he at least knew when to work with a Congress in the hands of the opposition party, something Obama never tried to do - another sign of Obama's radicalness.

posted on Jul, 2 2019 @ 08:24 PM
link   
HARRIS vs TRUMP will be EPIC!

(Sleepy) Joe vs Trump..not so much.

posted on Jul, 2 2019 @ 08:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

No. Obama is part of the reason why the SJW left has the rise they do. He started it. He wasn't anywhere near as moderate or sane as you make him out to be. Clinton was set to continue on with his policies.

Bill was more moderate, but still fairly left-leaning. However, he at least knew when to work with a Congress in the hands of the opposition party, something Obama never tried to do - another sign of Obama's radicalness.

Not true. Hard Progressives hate Obama. This country is not radical left or right. A little more left than right but not really progressive like a Warren or Bernie. It's moderate to light liberal. Obama was a perfect mild-mannered liberal who talked like he would help the lower middle class and remember Obama was elected in the middle of an economic depression. That's what got him elected. That's why the radicals like Warren and Bernie will likely lose to Trump. I keep telling you all Trump has to do is win Pennsylvania and Florida and he's in.

posted on Jul, 2 2019 @ 08:41 PM
link   

Obama didn't run as a leftie. He governed as one. There's a reason why he lost so much ground in Congress and the Democrats nationwide have continued to lose ground all over except for their deep blue strongholds ever since. People don't like being government by the far left no matter how left leaning they may be. Whether they like it or not, it ruins economies and makes it impossible to live their lives.

posted on Jul, 2 2019 @ 08:59 PM
link   
The first thing we need to remember is that the Democratic nomination will go to who pays the most for it. That will be Biden.

The media is pushing Harris now to take focus away from Biden. She, like the other "contenders" will half-heartedly attack Biden's obvious weaknesses, after which the issues will be considered settled. "You're talking about Biden's alleged support for segregation? That was debunked months ago. Move along."

Between now and when Biden is officially announced as the nominee, expect someone to bring up Biden's plagiarism, his behavior around young girls, and other issues. These issues will be explained away to the satisfaction of the rank and file party members and the media. They will be considered "old news" and "sufficiently addressed" by the time Trump vs. Biden rolls around.

posted on Jul, 2 2019 @ 09:18 PM
link   

The polls had Hillary in a landslide

posted on Jul, 2 2019 @ 09:27 PM
link   
The term of a U.S. President should be 8 years, instead of 4. 50% of each 4 year term is spent in "campaign mode". Same for Congressmen. Working hard to be re-elected for the final 2 years of each 4 year term, causes politicians to neglect the population.

posted on Jul, 3 2019 @ 08:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: strongfp

originally posted by: Lumenari

After all, he is running with Obama's track record.

And Trump literally ran off Reagans platform. US politics is done, there hasn't been a fiasco like this since TDR.

So you think that the lowest unemployment among blacks and Hispanics and women, in history, is a fiasco? You think a record breaking stock market is a fiasco? You think a booming economy is a fiasco? You think being on the verge of making peace with the hotheadedest dictator is a fiasco? You have issues, bro.

posted on Jul, 3 2019 @ 09:20 AM
link   

a reply to: LSU2018

Well, then you agree with my premise.

I don't agree with your politics but I agree in this instance the MSM wants a racially divisive race for rating's sake, at least.

Harris and Trump will be an ugly race the media would salivate over.

Yes, I agree... It's ridiculous their hatred.

posted on Jul, 3 2019 @ 11:27 AM
link   
The polls were based on the assumption that the popular vote would win the election.

The polls predicted hillary to win the popular vote.

Hillary one the popular vote.

The polls werent wrong.

The analysis of what the polls meant to the election was wrong.

Im sure they have taken that into consideration now.

posted on Jul, 3 2019 @ 12:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks
Most people would vote for a sack of potatoes if it meant ending the current runaway trash fire.

Most people you know? I guess you'd know better than I.

Most people in general?

Rotflmao!

posted on Jul, 3 2019 @ 12:51 PM
link   
a reply to: LSU2018

Politics and politicians in general. Not how the nation is doing.

posted on Jul, 3 2019 @ 01:14 PM
link   

You'd do well to remember who he was running against. Decent candidates and the results might have been different. Of course, there's no way of knowing that, but I think it very likely it'd have been, at the least, somewhat closer.

posted on Jul, 4 2019 @ 09:19 AM
link   

Again...Biden is a perpetual member of the established government in DC. He has been there through thick and thin, Republican and Democratic control and has not addressed any of the issues currently facing our country.

These issues did not pop up over night, they have been issues for a long time and ignored by Biden and others for far too long. The outsider, Trump is the one to finally address them. Biden is just a political mistake who will promise you anything to get reelected, including a promise to "cure cancer".

if that's not obvious pandering then I don't know what it is. Fear not, as I have no intention to cast a vote for the dreary excuse of a candidate Harris, in fact not a single Democrat out of 25 appeals to me as they all are pandering idiots...Trump will Trump them all

posted on Jul, 6 2019 @ 08:24 AM
link   
a reply to: VictorVonDoom

Nah, I beg to differ.

The media, the Dems, and the left in general know Obama won because of Black voter turnout.

They know Hillary lost because Black people didn't turn out to vote for the crotchety old White lady.

They want another woman to run, and they want her to be Black in the worst way. If Biden gets the nomination (and I sincerly hope he does) he will lose for the same reason Hillary did.

The fact that there is so much push back from the Black community over Harris' lack of African American heritage is the writing on the wall.

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 08:42 PM
link   

a reply to: ketsuko

Well, that's actually not true. Obama was no radical. He was a moderate sane liberal and so was Hillary, well maybe not sane, and the other Clinton.

The Dems ought not to choose a radical since the last dem radical in 1972 got beat in a massive landslide by Nixon.

If they pick Warren or Comrade Bernie Thye may lose.
Well he’s comparatively moderate to Kamala, Booker, and Tlieb, yes. But still he’s a Marxist Progressive Deep Stater. It’s like comparing fascism to communism. Both are left ideologies.
edit on 7-7-2019 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join