It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MSM support for Kamala Harris

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2019 @ 06:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

Why not go with real numbers instead of push-polls that are only being put out there to try to influence the election in the first place.

The only "poll" that is going to matter is one a few days ahead of the actual voting.

A more reliable way is Vegas odds...

Here are your odds as of today...

Presidential Race betting odds

These people were right last time, after all.

edit on 2-7-2019 by Lumenari because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2019 @ 06:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: strongfp

originally posted by: Lumenari

After all, he is running with Obama's track record.

And Trump literally ran off Reagans platform. US politics is done, there hasn't been a fiasco like this since TDR.

Reagan had a Democrat House all 8 years, and a slightly (not 3/5) Republican Senate the first 6 years, and a slightly (not 3/5) Democrat Senate for his last 2 years.

Meaning... all legislation he signed had to pass the Democrat House 😃

Kamala's "policies" and "dreams" might not make any difference if R's keep any power in Congress

posted on Jul, 2 2019 @ 06:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: strongfp

originally posted by: Lumenari

After all, he is running with Obama's track record.

And Trump literally ran off Reagans platform. US politics is done, there hasn't been a fiasco like this since TDR.

One is not the same as the other, but of course you know that.

Well, maybe.

As for US politics being done, I had actually thought so what with the constant influx of Progressive presidents on both sides of the aisle for the last 100 years or so.

Now I'm a little more hopeful.

posted on Jul, 2 2019 @ 06:44 PM
link   

I think this is an excellent thread

I don’t know if Biden would beat trump, but I think he would do better than kamala

But you are right about the media

I think they want the flash of trump kamala, and I think they see going further to the left as good for ratings as well in general

But more to the point

You are absolutely right about kamala being terrible for accusing Biden of racism

It’s terrible

But this is what the Dems have been playing at for years now, so inevitably it would be used in other Dems

posted on Jul, 2 2019 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Biden ambushed himself as usual. If not his political pandering, his continuing plagiarism problems, his one sided bromance with Obama whom will not even endorse his former VP and his personal space violations is what old silly Joe is battling not everyone else.

Obama may swept the rust belt, but you are the only one who doesn't understand that Biden is not Obama. He is a wishy wash version of old KKK Democrat who cant compete with anyone except his own continuing ineptitude. I hope he does win the nomination as it would be both comical and a landslide but not for the Democratic party.

posted on Jul, 2 2019 @ 06:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Kamala already hiring left-over Clinton Campaign people 🤣🎱🤣

Well that’s a big mistake. It didn’t work for Hillary.

posted on Jul, 2 2019 @ 07:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

I'm going by the polls.

Geez, really?
You would think you would have learned a lesson after the beating you knuckleheads took relying on polls last time.

posted on Jul, 2 2019 @ 07:04 PM
link   

I don't think it's really going to matter who wins the Democratic nomination. This time it's more who they're voting against. Not who they're voting for.

Most people would vote for a sack of potatoes if it meant ending the current runaway trash fire.

posted on Jul, 2 2019 @ 07:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks

I don't think it's really going to matter who wins the Democratic nomination. This time it's more who they're voting against. Not who they're voting for.

Most people would vote for a sack of potatoes if it meant ending the current runaway trash fire.

Would most people?

I guess we will see

I seem to remember many democrats making that claim in 2016 as well

posted on Jul, 2 2019 @ 07:22 PM
link   

I don't think it will matter either.

But for different reasons than yours 😃

posted on Jul, 2 2019 @ 07:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

Would most people?

I guess we will see

I seem to remember many democrats making that claim in 2016 as well

In 2016, Democrat voters were apathetic. Right now, not so much.

All I'm saying is don't underestimate the protest vote. A gigantic number of younger people and college age voters have become just as politicized as everyone else. It took someone like Donald Trump to wake the slumbering beast that is majority Democrat America. People are pissed. I predict voter turnout will be crazy this time.

Maybe he really is a Democrat plant?

posted on Jul, 2 2019 @ 07:28 PM
link   
Last time around I couldn't stand trump or Hillary so I voted Libertarian. I won't make that mistake again!!

posted on Jul, 2 2019 @ 07:44 PM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

We Will see

I make no predictions on elections

I saw those that were as certain as you last time look foolish

But we shall see

edit on 2-7-2019 by Grambler because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2019 @ 07:55 PM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

The polls were pretty accurate in 2018 for you knuckleheads who got thrown out the Congress.

posted on Jul, 2 2019 @ 07:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

Being progressive isn't a bad thing, even if the opposition rejects it.

TDR was the most progressive president ever, and he was the most liberal (which is why I said it was a fiasco) You need progressives to bring forth subjects a lot of people don't want to talk about.

posted on Jul, 2 2019 @ 08:01 PM
link   

I'm sorry. Are you mistaking Obama and Biden or Obama and Harris for the same people?

They aren't. Even back during the Obama campaign, Obama people were calling Uncle Joe Obama's insurance policy. That's how much they liked him and wanted him as president back then. Those feelings haven't changed.

And while Harris is radical enough to win the primary, crazy doesn't sell to most of the rest of the country.

posted on Jul, 2 2019 @ 08:02 PM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

Uh-huh. We hear this prediction all the time, and it never fully materializes because most of the slumbering Democrat beast has the munchies and is too busy scoring their next high to be bothered with making the polls.

posted on Jul, 2 2019 @ 08:03 PM
link   
a reply to: DJMSN

What you don’t understand is that a moderate Dem not too radical plus the massive anti-Trump vote can produce an Obama like landslide on Trump. Biden might not be the one to do that since he may be too old and he was always prone to gaffes but he was a good debater.

Harris, when the swing states find out her radical immigration policies might reject her. That’s why she backslid in Medicare for all right after the debate. She is a very dishonest Hillary-like politician.

posted on Jul, 2 2019 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Maybe a moderate Dem could, but a moderate Dem would never make it out of the primary. The radical base will see to that. They want someone in the vein of AOC, Omar, or Tlaib to run. Haven't you noticed how quickly all the major candidates have fallen all over themselves to pander to that wing of the party?

They're giving the opposition major ammunition to use against them, and it will continue all primary season.

The debates alone where they endorsed all kinds of open borders, pro-illegal, anti-citizen positions were a goldmine.

posted on Jul, 2 2019 @ 08:09 PM
link   
The ‘anti trump vote’ consists of about four or five people. Total

“People are pissed”

At what? At “he’s a buffoon”? Yeah that’s about the sum of it.

I predict possibly the largest-margin landslide victory in the history of the USA, to Trump.

If I’m wrong? I’ll get together with large groups of weak gutless pussies, all dressed in black, and go around attacking people who voted differently than I did.

Because apparently, that’s acceptable behaviour when you lose.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join