It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MSM support for Kamala Harris

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2019 @ 06:07 PM
link   
They want a horse race. The polls were showing Biden too much ahead of Trump and the liberal and mercenary MSM wants a horse race so they advanced the Hillary-like Kamala Harris so the race will be a racial-tinged heavily watched close race.

Against Harris Trump will likely win because as I posted earlier all he has to do to beat candidates like Kamala, Bernie, and Warren is win Pennsylvania and Florida then Trump can’t lose. The best hope of beating Trump was Biden in a landslide. But the crooked MSM doesn’t want that because a race with Biden and Trump will not get super ratings, a race with Trump against a black woman would.

For Kamala Harris, the corporate-friendly candidate who wants open borders will likely lose to Trump when he unleashes her super open borders attitude she has to have as a California Senator. She will then backtrack and be exposed as a Hillary-like hypocrite.

Kamala Harris is a hypocrite. She brought up a 70-year-old irrelevant issue, busing, to get to Biden. A non-issue in 2019...And the stupid democratic base fell for this.

Also, the same person who criticizes Biden over race tried to jail poor black people for truancy in California!

Also, the recent so-called Birtherism from Trump’s son IS NOT Birtherism. In fact, black YouTube has been riddled with anti-Kamala videos for months from black people. Many black people don’t like her or trust her and claim that she is not black but of Indian and Jamaican heritage. That’s has NOTHING to do with BIRTHERISM. No one has said she is not a citizen just that many black people don’t think she is black. The MSM wants to rile up racial divisions for ratings in this election and has distorted and falsely report on this issue as if this came or was stared by white racists that is not the case.

posted on Jul, 2 2019 @ 06:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

Jussie will bury the Ugandan Giant.
They have his phone records.

posted on Jul, 2 2019 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Biden doesn't have a prayer either.

After all, he is running with Obama's track record.

Nobody wants to go back to the total suck that was 2008-2016.

So no... the race is pretty much a forgone conclusion now unless someone comes in from the wings that is more to the center...

But that person couldn't win this Democratic Primary.

I'm looking at House races now... the Presidential is over unless Trump opens his fat mouth and tanks himself.

+2 more 
posted on Jul, 2 2019 @ 06:14 PM
link   

You really think Biden would be Trump in a landslide?

Really?

posted on Jul, 2 2019 @ 06:16 PM
link   
Kamala already hiring left-over Clinton Campaign people 🤣🎱🤣

posted on Jul, 2 2019 @ 06:17 PM
link   
Kamala Harris just hired an attorney who will drum up a negative Dossier on Biden. The same lawyer whom Hillary hired to do her dirty work.

Harris hires Marc Elias of Perkins Coie: www.rt.com...

posted on Jul, 2 2019 @ 06:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

Obama swept the rust belt, so what are you talking about.

In fact, none of the Dem candidates likely can't get close to Obama's coalition he got in two elections.

Obama won a lot of states Hillary lost

posted on Jul, 2 2019 @ 06:19 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

She is Hillary-like. The same cold sinister type. She ambushed Biden and brought planned it.

posted on Jul, 2 2019 @ 06:20 PM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

I'm going by the polls. Biden was beating Trump even in Texas. The MSM did too and acted accordingly. Though Biden didn't help himself. Maybe age is catching up to him.

posted on Jul, 2 2019 @ 06:21 PM
link   

The Rust Belt not as "rusty" with Trump 😎

He will sweep like a wire brush 🤣🎱🤣

posted on Jul, 2 2019 @ 06:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell

Obama swept the rust belt, so what are you talking about.

In fact, none of the Dem candidates likely can't get close to Obama's coalition he got in two elections.

Obama won a lot of states Hillary lost

You do realize first off that Biden is not Obama.

Secondly, I am talking about Obama's economic, foreign and domestic policies.

Which had nothing to do with Plugs, but as Obama's VP he still owns it.

So no... poor bastard won't even survive his primary because he's an old rich white guy.

Not anything the radical left can get behind.

edit on 2-7-2019 by Lumenari because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2019 @ 06:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

I'm going by the polls. Biden was beating Trump even in Texas. The MSM did too and acted accordingly. Though Biden didn't help himself. Maybe age is catching up to him.

According to the polls Trump lost last time too.

Polls...

LOL

posted on Jul, 2 2019 @ 06:24 PM
link   
Blame the Russians......hahhahaha...

posted on Jul, 2 2019 @ 06:27 PM
link   

So you think this guy:

Is gonna beat this guy:

by a landslide?

You really, really, truly, with-all-your-heart believe this?

link   

Look, I'm only going by the polls. If Biden didn't mess up and everything stayed level the polls say he would crush Trump.

Trumps best chance is the Democrats picking a radical lefty like Bernie or Warren, even Harris may be too radical in terms of her immigration policy.

As I posted before the whole race depends on Wisconsin, Michigan, and Pennsylvania. All the candidates know this.
Bernie said it himself. Right now all the major Dem candidates are beatingTrump in those states polls and especially Biden.

But if Trump just wins Pennsylvania and Florida he wins unless its a landslide like Obama's victories.

link   

Of course they do... If Trump runs against a "black" woman, they can fuel the hate by saying he's an uber racist and misogynist. That's been their plan the entire time. The idiots will fall for it, but the normal people or, basket of deplorables, will see the truth and keep Trump in office. The only thing that worries me is what we'll do in 2024. Leftists are definitely looking to destroy this country and make it a third world country, if they win that's gonna happen. Open borders, free healthcare, free school, green new deal, this alone will bankrupt and destroy our country. Current and former democrats have ran and are running as fast as they can from the current left wing party, fortunately.

link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

After all, he is running with Obama's track record.

And Trump literally ran off Reagans platform. US politics is done, there hasn't been a fiasco like this since TDR.

posted on Jul, 2 2019 @ 06:28 PM
link   

I live in Texas, in a suburb of Houston. In all my driving around town, I have yet to see one Biden sticker or sign yet there are plenty of Trump stickers and signs; Harris County even went big for Hillary in 2016.

Keep swallowing the predigested pap the msm is shoveling if it makes you feel better though.

posted on Jul, 2 2019 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Hillary lost those states because she ran on "four more years." Now their platform is even worse.

posted on Jul, 2 2019 @ 06:30 PM
link   
a reply to: LSU2018

Well, then you agree with my premise.

I don't agree with your politics but I agree in this instance the MSM wants a racially divisive race for rating's sake, at least.

Harris and Trump will be an ugly race the media would salivate over.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join