It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HARM

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2019 @ 06:05 PM
link   
I am not up to speed on posting on ATS , so I will just state my sources . theamericanreport.org on 5/22/2019 . The articles were by Marry Fanning and Alan Jones . Also more information on Wikileaks vault 8 and confirmed by U.S, Air Force General Thomas Mcinerney and U.S. Navy Admiral James Lyons . HAMR was built by contractor Dennis Montgomery for the CIA in the early 2000s . It was the first system to break RSA encryption and used along side with PRISM and STELLAR WIND . IN 2009 Obama /Brennan and Clapper ran it out of a covert location in a D.C. suburb and turned it inward on U.S. citizens . One of the people who discovered this is Admiral Rodgers and he went to Trump . This is just the tip of the iceberg and there are many government officials that were spied on .

posted on Jul, 2 2019 @ 06:19 PM
link   
a reply to: 10uoutlaw

CODE

posted on Jul, 2 2019 @ 06:51 PM
link   
Very interesting, please keep us posted. Also, is it HARM or HAMR ???

Ok I found it. That website, thankfully, has an archive structure that makes it able to search by date. The search engine was not as effective, so I simply click on a current article and changed the date.

Daily Archives: May 22, 2019
According to those U.S. military sources, Montgomery’s surveillance technology not only saved American lives as America’s “War on Terror” broadened, but also featured built-in safeguards to prevent the system from ever being used for domestic surveillance.

“Multiple echelons” of government, including the FISA court, had to sign off on each and every foreign surveillance operation conducted with the use of THE HAMMER, those sources say.

Montgomery claims that Brennan and Clapper used the super-surveillance system Montgomery designed to spy on Article III federal judges, including the onetime head of the FISA court Judge Reggie Walton, Supreme Court Justice Antonin Scalia, and Chief Justice of U.S. Supreme Court John Roberts.

Montgomery’s revelations about his super-surveillance system THE HAMMER call into question Chief Justice Robert’s strange and inexplicable 2012 decision that stood in direct opposition to his own stated legal argument. At the eleventh hour, Roberts flipped and supported the individual mandate for President Obama’s highly unpopular Affordable Care Act.

Military sources, we can now report exclusively, confirm the existence of the super-surveillance system known as THE HAMMER. Those sources caution that the super-surveillance system was only to be used for foreign surveillance.

We should be more interested on this specific topic for sure. Thank you for reminding us10uoutlaw

“IT IS NOT THE FACTS THAT MATTER, IT IS THE PERCEPTION”

Montgomery claims that the FBI buried its investigation into his federal whistleblower claims about illegal domestic surveillance and that U.S. intelligence agencies, several years earlier, attempted to destroy his reputation.

According to Montgomery, the same intelligence agencies, after they had finished smearing his reputation, quietly rehired him.

In 2011, James Risen and Eric Lichtblau authored a New York Times article in which they painted Montgomery as a fraud, citing CIA sources.

In 2016, Montgomery sued Risen and the publisher of Risen’s book Pay any Price: Greed, Power, and Endless War for defamation over a chapter that portrayed Montgomery’s work for the U.S. government as a hoax.

Lichtblau has been exposed. Lichtblau, who was working as CNN editor, and two other reporters resigned from CNN in June 2017 after CNN retracted their discredited story linking the Trump transition team to a Russian investment fund. Only two months earlier, CNN had recruited Lichtblau to its investigative unit.

Montgomery stated:

They [the intelligence agencies] leaked false information about me in 2009 and 2011 to the press to discredit me in case their domestic surveillance programs ever became public. Somebody leaked my name to [New York Times reporter James Risen] saying that my work for the government didn’t work and so forth, which is ridiculous.

My work saved lives…he knew that I could not respond to his [Risen’s] articles because I was under U.S. protective gag order on me saying I could not respond to anything, and I had the state secrets privilege filed against me that if I would have violated I would have been charged with treason under the U.S. Espionage Act…

…Stroke or no stroke, I am going to expose the CIA and NSA misdeeds until the American people know the truth. I have put my family for years at great risk by coming forward. This is my last stand for America.

edit on 7-2-2019 by worldstarcountry because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2019 @ 07:04 PM
link   
Throw the HAMR at them. They will feel the HARM

posted on Jul, 2 2019 @ 07:44 PM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry

its HAMR or The Hammer surveillance system . CommDigiNews June 5th 2017 Obamas surveillance Hammer on Trump worse than Watergate .It is also in Vault 7 Wikileaks document dump . General McInerney appeared on Dr Dave Janda's radio program OPERATION FREEDOM WAAM 1600 he had referenced Montgomery and his attorney Larry E Klayman . Those were the same names Strzok and Page were texting about . The next morning the Russian Collusion Investigation was started . I wonder if Mueller will be asked about this ?

posted on Jul, 2 2019 @ 07:49 PM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry

This is what Comey committed perjury about

posted on Jul, 2 2019 @ 07:53 PM
link   
Do these crooks have a bad memory or what? Well, at least this stuff is on the record now in ways that can't be denied---only covered up if Barr turns out to be one of them. But I'm still of the mind that Bagpipe Bill has got their number---a dirge will be called for.

HAMMERTIME: BAKER BURIED WHISTLEBLOWER MONTGOMERY’S TRUMP SURVEILLANCE EVIDENCE THEN SUDDENLY “REMEMBERED” FBI HAD IT

Former FBI General Counsel James A. Baker is the second current or former senior FBI official to have misled Congress about the FBI’s receipt of evidence from CIA/NSA whistleblower Dennis Montgomery that Montgomery maintains proves President Obama’s intelligence chiefs, CIA Director John Brennan and Director of National Intelligence James Clapper, illegally surveilled Donald Trump with “THE HAMMER” (HAMR) super-surveillance system.

Former FBI counsel Baker, who was interviewed by a joint committee of the U.S. House of Representatives just weeks before the 2018 midterm election, stated during day one of his interview, conducted on October 3, 2018, that the FBI and the DOJ did not “infiltrate or surveil” the Trump campaign for “political purposes.”
Baker simultaneously denied on day one that Obama administration officials made “demands or requests” of the FBI and the DOJ to “infiltrate or surveil” the Trump campaign.

At the beginning of Baker’s day two testimony, conducted on October 18, 2018, Baker interrupted Representative Jim Jordan (R-OH) stating he wanted to amend the record of his day one testimony, thereby sidestepping a potential perjury charge.

Between day one of his interview two weeks earlier and day two, Baker suddenly “remembered” that U.S. government contractor Dennis Montgomery had turned over to the FBI evidence in 2015 in the form of digital storage devices'/b] that, Montgomery asserted, proved that the U.S. government illegally surveilled American citizens and government officials.

Binney had the following to say:

William Binney, who served as NSA Technical Director of the World Geopolitical and Military Analysis Reporting Group before becoming a whistleblower, suggested during a May 25, 2019 interview on the SGT Report that the CIA covertly operated THE HAMMER (HAMR) as a parallel platform to existing NSA surveillance programs in order to bypass established safeguards:

THE HAMMER program, as far as I can see, was run by CIA. And the point was, that the NSA already had their massive collection on everybody anyway. That was called the Stellar Wind program and it had the tapping points for the upstream collection of everything on the fiber networks. Everything. So they didn’t have to do a HAMMER because they already had all of the data.

Sour ce
edit on 2-7-2019 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2019 @ 07:54 PM
link   
I hope they all go to prison. Obamakins might even have fun in there

posted on Jul, 2 2019 @ 09:14 PM
link   
a reply to: visitedbythem

There are anti Trumpers always looking for proof well here it is. he was spied on and it was a witch hunt and the only coverup was coming from the Obama administration . I say this is Treason , I'm not a lawyer but if it isn't it should be .

posted on Jul, 2 2019 @ 09:14 PM
link   

Here's the CommDigiNews article from 2017: Obama’s surveillance Hammer on Trump worse than Watergate

And to help keep this in its proper perspective: Newly-Released FBI Text Messages Acknowledge Dennis Montgomery Spying Allegations

I'm glad you posted. I've been revisiting Obama's long and prolific spying operations as well, and Dennis Montgomery is a big piece in that puzzle.

Thanks!!!

ETA: I saw this recently about Dennis Montgomery and the NYT also: TracyBeanzTwitter
edit on 2-7-2019 by Boadicea because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2019 @ 09:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: 10uoutlaw
a reply to: visitedbythem

There are anti Trumpers always looking for proof well here it is. he was spied on and it was a witch hunt and the only coverup was coming from the Obama administration . I say this is Treason , I'm not a lawyer but if it isn't it should be .

Ive found a bit of Humor in all of this . Its a witch hunt, put on by a real life witch. Hillary. She even belongs to a witches coven, called the Wing.

thanks for your comment

edit on 2-7-2019 by visitedbythem because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2019 @ 04:43 AM
link   

The thing about data encryption is if you just add one more bit to the encryption key it doubles the amount of time it takes to crack the code. At some point, there's not enough time in the Universe to crack the code. So I find it very unlikely anyone would be able to crack NSA levels of encryption.

posted on Jul, 3 2019 @ 06:30 PM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015

it was the NSA using it on U.S. citizens

posted on Jul, 3 2019 @ 09:39 PM
link   

The DNC was using “password” as their password. If Obama weaponized intel, it took them 5 min to crack into any political opponent they wanted to. Phishing is easiest way in. Brute force is time consuming and often sets off alarms.

top topics

join