It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Using claims of doxxing to shame a beaten journalist

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2019 @ 10:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

I don't understand this whole obsession with "doxxing" lately. If people want to be secretive with their identities, shouldn't they protect their identities?

posted on Jul, 4 2019 @ 08:02 AM
link   
Look all we will never win this war because the rules of the game is a double standard. Leftist/progressive/Democrat/Communist thinkers have this down and for the sector of the population who does not realize this is brain dead and unretrievable.

By letting in more illegal immigrants this leftist machine gets stronger. With the majority male fighting age we have real problems on our hands. President Trump needs to reign in some law and order by locking down the southern border and mobilizing military where ANTIFA get violent. The same would go for violent extreme far right SKIN HEADS AND KKK.

This back and forth bickering and small clashing is leading up to a full blown civil war. To bring peace I see a future of the entire west cost blocked off from the rest of civilized America. I am not fooled with the Cum ba Ya self appointed moral high grounders.

Now we have Colin Kapernick saying America is offensive and the American Flag should be taken down. Well you see my progression on this. THEY ARE AFTER OUR COUNTRY AND CONSTITUTION. NEVER NEVER NEVER!!!

posted on Jul, 4 2019 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Even if he released all of their personal information, it still doesn't make what happened right. Someone has got to take the high road at some point here, or we're going to just devolve into anarchy which is probably the end goal in retrospect.

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 01:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Hypntick

Even if he released all of their personal information, it still doesn't make what happened right. Someone has got to take the high road at some point here, or we're going to just devolve into anarchy which is probably the end goal in retrospect.

Why is it that people say this only after the bad guys beat somebody up? Why do they never ask it before there has to be a victim?

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 08:13 AM
link   
Wouldn't threatening to dox a person that was beat up by a gang of people be called incitement if you're specifically releasing that information to scare him about what has already happened and what can happen? But then in turn, couldn't people take that information and use it to promote and progress a crime?

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 08:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: TrulyColorBlind
Why is it that people say this only after the bad guys beat somebody up? Why do they never ask it before there has to be a victim?

Because they are bad guys, just like you said. sometimes, bad guys may commit crimes just because the winds blowing in the opposite direction.

posted on Jul, 8 2019 @ 06:46 PM
link   
The Constitution clearly focused attention on NOT giving people a right of anonymity.

For example: the requirement in court for the accused to be confronted by their accusers. Nothing good comes from letting people hide behind masks.

If you believe something strongly enough to be outspoken about it, then you should believe it enough to be willing to put your name behind it.

posted on Jul, 8 2019 @ 06:48 PM
link   
I say that.... but I shudder when I think of some of the things I've posted online behind my fake online name.....

top topics

<< 1   >>

join