It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Tax Lawsuit

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2019 @ 03:08 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

Just because some.one is a Christian doesn't mean they do no wrong. Even Christian's are sinners. The bible even says so. So cause someone says they are a Christian doesnt mean they wont still sin.

posted on Jul, 2 2019 @ 04:26 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

Doesn't being human require you to have similar morals.

So my question is what about everyone else in regards to the vast majority of politicians or themselves for that matter?

posted on Jul, 2 2019 @ 05:05 PM
link   
it's all good, AOC has like 200,000 followers worldwide on twitter

Talib has something like 150,000, worldwide and Omar about 120,000 worldwide

they will just all vote democrat...

(how many really got it?)

posted on Jul, 2 2019 @ 05:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Duderino

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04
a reply to: Duderino

Except that is not Congress' goal. Kind of hard to argue they are trying to help Trump when he is saying he doesn't want their help. Any liberal who is for this should keep in mind whatever is done to someone else today will be done to them tomorrow.

I will vow publicly here - if any Democratic candidate refuses to be open, they will not have my vote.

Can you claim the same?

In my opinion, you should be just as worried about the sh!t the unhinged Leftists admit to in public.
Forget about what they are hiding.

posted on Jul, 2 2019 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Except that is not Congress' goal. Kind of hard to argue they are trying to help Trump when he is saying he doesn't want their help. Any liberal who is for this should keep in mind whatever is done to someone else today will be done to them tomorrow.

Given that no Democratic president has refused to be transparent and release returns, that should not be an issue. The only two that come to mind are Republican - Nixon and Trump.

I will vow publicly here - if any Democratic candidate refuses to be open, they will not have my vote.

Can you claim the same?

No law a president has to show his taxes. They give a financial disclosure to the IRS that is required by law. Your bias is showing.

posted on Jul, 2 2019 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Given that no Democratic president has refused to be transparent and release returns, that should not be an issue. The only two that come to mind are Republican - Nixon and Trump.

Can you claim the same?

No law a president has to show his taxes. They give a financial disclosure to the IRS that is required by law. Your bias is showing.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join