It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING - VP Pence cancels NH event, recalled from AF2

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2019 @ 02:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: expatwhite
Not one to normally consider the worst case but I know for a fact that someone in the logistics been ordered to..... at VERY short notice, ie for tomorrow. Never happened to them before in 13 years.

Just been sat here pondering why as they can't say and a chinook just gone over. Probably coincidence but must be a year since I saw one round here?

Mandatory P.T. ????

posted on Jul, 2 2019 @ 02:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tempter

Not one to normally consider the worst case but I know for a fact that someone in the logistics been ordered to..... at VERY short notice, ie for tomorrow. Never happened to them before in 13 years.

Just been sat here pondering why as they can't say and a chinook just gone over. Probably coincidence but must be a year since I saw one round here?

Mandatory P.T. ????

LOL. Hope so. You do always worry when it's family serving. It's just that this person has never been ordered elsewhere at such short notice before.

posted on Jul, 2 2019 @ 02:28 PM
link   
Might be related to Russian nuclear sub accident... Putin also cancelled a meeting/changed plans. Story is on RT, sorry can't link...

posted on Jul, 2 2019 @ 02:30 PM
link   
a reply to: milano

... Or maybe aliens will reveal themselves during this eclipse in South America

posted on Jul, 2 2019 @ 02:40 PM
link   

BREAKING: 12 F-22 Raptor fighter jets are reportedly now in position in the Persian Gulf. 3pET we'll go live to the WH and @EdwardLawrence on @realDonaldTrump's next move w/ #Iran. Markets waiting and watching @ClamanCountdown

Liz Claman Twitter

posted on Jul, 2 2019 @ 02:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: feoil

Nothing on NPR.

Well, if you chose a news source for actual news.....see THATS a problem.

posted on Jul, 2 2019 @ 02:44 PM
link   
a reply to: DorianSoran

Generally speaking, when a White House official gets called on the carpet like this, the "actual news" as you call them loves to speculate as to how long it will be before Trump fires them.

So, yeah, the "actual news" is being suspiciously quiet about this given how much they hate Pence and would love to see him gone along with Trump.

posted on Jul, 2 2019 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Some more updates. It seems Pence was on the plane, but it hadn't taken off. And they playing things close to the vest, aren't they?

posted on Jul, 2 2019 @ 03:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: AnakinWayneII

Only those two choices then?

They're all having an emergency screening of "Spider-Man, Far From Home"

posted on Jul, 2 2019 @ 03:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: deviant300
These events seem to have happened coincidently close together but Putin is meeting his Defense Minister likely to do with the death of 14 sailors on board a deep-water research sub who killed in a fire while carrying out a survey of the seafloor.

But I'm unsure why this has warranted a meeting with a top Russian defense official.

The Pease Air National Guard Base lockdown was a false alarm apparently but maybe it was the protocol to turn Pense back to the White House for an emergency briefing.

If were just a briefing, surely they could have done this on a secure line to Air Force 2? I doubt it was just a briefing, it was something a lot more serious to warrant his immediate return to the White House

posted on Jul, 2 2019 @ 03:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tempter

Mandatory P.T. ????

Either that or a piss test.

Wait, he said first time in 13 years. That wouldn't add up. When I was in the AF we did piss tests almost as much as PT...
edit on 2 7 19 by face23785 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2019 @ 03:27 PM
link   
a reply to: face23785

Has anyone looked back to see what happened 13 years ago yet?

posted on Jul, 2 2019 @ 03:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: RexKramerPRT

BREAKING: 12 F-22 Raptor fighter jets are reportedly now in position in the Persian Gulf. 3pET we'll go live to the WH and @EdwardLawrence on @realDonaldTrump's next move w/ #Iran. Markets waiting and watching @ClamanCountdown

Liz Claman Twitter

That's not really news.

posted on Jul, 2 2019 @ 03:35 PM
link   
a reply to: RexKramerPRT

It's a routine, scheduled deployment. They replaced Lakenheath F-15s that ended their deployment and returned home.

posted on Jul, 2 2019 @ 03:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

Presumably that's when his friend started working in "the logistics."

posted on Jul, 2 2019 @ 03:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: face23785

Will pm you. Nothing happened 13 years ago BTW.

posted on Jul, 2 2019 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Getting my links confused then. I thought I read "over 13 years" in the press somewhere too.

posted on Jul, 2 2019 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Getting my links confused then. I thought I read "over 13 years" in the press somewhere too.

To clarify, it's a family member. Served now for 13 years and in all that time never been shifted somewhere else at such short notice. Hopefully it's nothing.

posted on Jul, 2 2019 @ 03:50 PM
link   
I'm not sure how valid RT is but they reported this around 50 mins ago. It's nothing we didn't know already as Israel has been itching to go to on a war footing with Iranl for quite some time - so preparations have probably been ongoing long before.

www.rt.com...

Not saying that Iran tensions are the reason, but since the word is about.
edit on 02America/Chicagov51pm731 by deviant300 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2019 @ 03:57 PM
link   
a reply to: deviant300

But "We will know in a few weeks" That doesn't sound like it was anything urgent like war. Probably something to do with legal issues had to fill Biden in so he knew not to talk or what to expect .

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join