It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Portland Antifa event shows masked thugs with crowbars. So wheres the FBI?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2019 @ 03:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: thedigirati
a reply to: Peeple

nope, you said to fight Nazi's that is not true, no Nazi's in 1917 were there?

maybe you should recheck your source, what Nazi's were there in 1917?

Your talking to someone who is making fun of a hat Asian journalist that was beat

He calls anyone right of him a Nazi, so he is not going to let something so simple as historical facts step on his way from discussing Nazis in 1917

posted on Jul, 2 2019 @ 03:16 PM
link   
a reply to: thedigirati

Show me your source. Fascism is something Mussolini started, how can there have been antifascists before fascism? You're just making stuff up. Links please

posted on Jul, 2 2019 @ 03:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple
a reply to: Grambler

Yeah right they're all victims.

Yes I know you don’t feel that journalist that was beat is a victim

We know, anyone against the radical left deserves to be beaten

posted on Jul, 2 2019 @ 03:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple

They started fighting Nazis they were right back then they still are. All racists, homophobes, hate people, islamists, fundamentalists, ... are the same and need to die out before we can build a society worth living in.
Violence is the only language they understand.

Thank god those white masked people beat that evil gay Asian in the name of fighting racism and homophobia!

He needs to die!

posted on Jul, 2 2019 @ 03:24 PM
link   

From a German researcher with the best detail behind the roots of ANTIFA:

Also daily reminder to all Americans reading this from a German who works in Research on this topic since almost 10 Years now:
Antifaschistische Aktion (aka: Antifa) started of here in my country of Germany and in my state of Bavaria in Winter 1917 through the "Rote Front" which was basically the equivalent of the "moderate rebels" in Syria. Not moderate at all and financed by a foreign country.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

you can read it in the other thread, very informative

posted on Jul, 2 2019 @ 03:32 PM
link   

There never was a Rote Front it's Rotfront or Roter Frontkämpferbund a communist paramilitary organisation and has nothing to do with antifa.
Information as you call it is phantasies

posted on Jul, 2 2019 @ 03:36 PM
link   

links please

did you read it or just my excerpt?

I really didn't mean to pee in your wheaties

there is more

This was the COMINTERN (Communist International) from Soviet Russia, they used the chaos of Post-WWI Eastern Europe, including Germany to spread the Communist Idea, help arm and finance communist militias in countries between Russia and France, which also ended up succesful in Bavaria, something many don't know, but Bavaria was for a short time a de-facto Communist State, controlled by Soviet puppets.
You can read about this on Wikipedia, search for: Bavarian Soviet Republic
But back to Antifa's roots, the COMINTERN had several branches within each country. Antifa was at first the Branch that focused on creating Leaflets, Propaganda, establish Contacts to friendly Journalists etc.
The "Spartakus Bund" i'm sure some of you heard of, was basically the first militant Antifa and like the "Rote Front"in the Rest of Germany was basically the SA (Sturmabteilung/Brown Shirts) but on the Communist Spectrum.
In fact, if you ever wondered why the SA came to be and got so popular in the first place, it was a reaction against the Communist Militias financed by the Comintern. This is also why Bavaria ended up being the most supportive State in Germany of the right-wing Militias like the Freikorps, the Black Brigade, the Wehrwolf Bund etc.

edit on 2-7-2019 by thedigirati because: bad paste

posted on Jul, 2 2019 @ 03:42 PM
link   

No I laughed that you think an ATS thread is a legit source for anything. Technically I'm still waiting for your source. In 1917 there was no antifa

You're funny and obviously utterly confused. Antifa and Communism have as much in common as a computer and a rock.
I stop talking to you now there's much better fiction out there than your delusion.

Bye Prost
edit on 2-7-2019 by Peeple because: add

posted on Jul, 2 2019 @ 03:47 PM
link   

link to were any of this is factually wrong.

Not what YOU think, show us. I have time

and even More

The SA itself was a mix between right-wing and left-wing. They were Nationalists and supporters of War Veterans and their Families, protecting Funerals from Communist Militia Attacks but when it comes to Social Politics, they were left-wing.
Between the end of WWI and the mid to late 1920s all the right-wing Militias joined Forces and also accepted help from the SA against Communist, Marxist and Anarchist Militias. "The Enemy of my Enemy is my Friend".

if this is all fiction it should be very easy to refute, but like American Antifa, you run when you come up against someone more powerful
it just screams "I'm a coward". I have no convictions. so you let the facists win

you have not proven this is fiction, but you DID run away.
edit on 2-7-2019 by thedigirati because: I have to mask my cowardice

posted on Jul, 2 2019 @ 04:18 PM
link   

I’ll do Covington separately

On heather heyer:

No I don’t think that the fact she was there prices she was in a bad group

That’s the claim you are making in Portland. You said everyone is larping and on one side or the other

No, I haven't said that. What I have repeatedly said is that there are two opposing groups of LARPers who are both willing combatants. In specific instances, like that May Day altercation at the Cider Riot, that number was probably 90%+ of the people there. In other instances, I'm sure that the number is far smaller.

But if you look at the violent altercations, many of the same people are involved over and over again. Are you denying that?

That’s absurd. You have no proof of that claim. We have footage of three people being beaten by Antifa, Ngo the old man, and a bearded guy helping the old man

Ngo is a non combatant, you assert the old man is based in a photo of him with a weapon, and I’ve yet to see proof the bearded guy was

I provided proof of the claim that I actually made. I've never claimed otherwise about Ngo and have repeatedly, unequivocally stated that he was a non-combatant.

I just found another video with the old man here.

You can see him pull the baton:

You can see him deploy the baton:

You can see him coming in with baton:

It looks like it got knocked out of his hand and can be seen on the ground maybe? Anyway, as he's coming up behind the one dude, another guy comes up behind him and hits him with a baton. I didn't see that in the first video. Then a second guy hits him with what I believe is an aluminum walking cane.

Can we agree that this guy is an combatant? I dunno about red beard. You can see him in that video having words with the guy that if I'm not mistaken, Andy Ngo said attacked him. (shirtless short guy)

He doesn't appear to be participating until he goes in to bail out old baton guy and then he gets whacked with what looks to me like a bike lock.

The point is if that’s true it’s true every time Antifa and right wing violent groups clash. You say no, it only applies to right wing people that were beat

No, no it isn't. Sometimes they clash in the context of much larger events. Other times, like the May Day thing at Cider Riot, literally one group goes to a hangout where the other group is and there are very few bystanders.

As far as you doxxing

So the difference is Ngo doxxed someone with a mask, and that’s bad. But you did people without masks

Hahahaha!

Yep makes sense! We should respect the masked thugs privacy! Outing them is horrible and a danger to the masked thugs!

But you outing the unmasked thugs is noble and good. What a hypocrite!

This might be something if I had actually doxxed anyone.

As far as Ngo being a bad reporter

That’s your opinion. Ngo reporter in violent thugs and released the names of some of them. He was right, they were violent and beat him

That's incorrect. He released the name of the chick who was knocked out, having nothing to do with him. Here it is AGAIN. Clearly, "woman who got knocked out cold" not "masked thug who attacked me."

We know you desperately want to change the story from Antifa beats journalist to Antifa is bad but so is Ngo and the proud boys

It’s pathetic victim shaming that should be beneath you

You're desperately trying to keep alive the narrative that the only violence, or so much of the violence that it doesn't really matter, is coming from one side.

posted on Jul, 2 2019 @ 04:26 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

You with only a picture of a guy with a baton assumes he was with one of the larpers , same with the beard guy

They may be, i acknowledged the guy had a weapon in the thread about him

Your first comments in this was Ngo being a bad guy for doxxing

Releasing the name of a person with a mask in a violent thug organization isn’t doxxing

If it is, you releasing the names of unmasked thugs in a violent organization is also doxxing

Just like with Covington you cant wait to go after the victim

Maybe had you said wow this was terrible, Ngo didn’t start any violence. Having said that, I don’t agree with Ngo as a journalist

But you didn’t

Your first comment was to take blame away from Antifa beating Ngo by discussing other groups being violent, something Ngo had nothing to do with

Then in one of the most disgusting possible reactions, you claimed the severity of ngos injuries were being exaggerated with no proof at all

I am not saying violence was only on one side, I never have

I said Ngo did no violence and was beaten by one side, and some in the media and elsewhere sought to excuse that

edit on 2-7-2019 by Grambler because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2019 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Not the problems I am talking about and I HAVE done my research.

Simply put the US Congress is entirely to blame for:
The Immigration debacle;
The Asylum process;
The failure to balance the budget.

The failure of Congress on these issues will destroy the US culture and the US financial situationn resulting in a debt default and a catastropic collapse of the currency. Two things are patently obvious about the US Congress and the US government in general.

They have relinquished control and sovereignty over the borders. And now, it appears the US Government can not control US Airspace.

Cities now defy Congressional authority, i.e. Sanctuary cities.
States now defy Congressional authority, i.e., Sanctuary states.

It is apparent, at this rate, "The Center will not hold".

And Congress is entirely to blame at this point. I could go into the Congressional history but I dont have the time or energy at this time. If you want a starting point for research, start with the Immigration and Naturalization Reform Act of 1965 and follow amendments forward.

Anecdotally, I can report that in Rural Texas, where we saw the US Flag flying beside a Texas Flag, we are now seeing more properties flying NO US flag and are now flying TWO Texas flags. And this while at the same time our Counties Sherrif's Departments report high speed chases across the state as they apprehend alien smuggling vehicles. Our own county Sherrif published a warning to the effect that it is not legal for Texas land owners to shoot to kill trespassing illegal aliens absent a threat of deadly bodily harm.

Think "Congress" is the place you really want to be? Would you have wanted to be one of Marie Antoinette's body guards?

posted on Jul, 2 2019 @ 05:10 PM
link   
a reply to: TonyS

Yes

I will do my part to try to stop violence in a mass scale from occurring and fix the corrupt political system

posted on Jul, 2 2019 @ 05:14 PM
link   
Nice to see the usual actors in here defending violence perpetrated on innocent people. The terrorist Antifa's track record speak enough volumes as it is.

Also, "All racists, homophobes, hate people, islamists, fundamentalists, ... are the same and need to die out before we can build a society worth living in".
Uh huh. Good luck with that as humans, regardless of age, color or orientation, are not able to do that, and will NEVER be able to do that. Antifa themselves are proof of this. You'll be waiting a long, long time.

posted on Jul, 2 2019 @ 05:53 PM
link   

It's no excuse for hurting someone because you are to expect violence during a protest. You expect violence in a war zone, not during a demonstration. If antifa want a war zone, I am quite sure there are plenty out there willing to give them their wish, and wipe the sidewalks and roads with them.

These antifa twats had better be careful what they wish for. They keep pushing the envelope, I expect it's going to push back with deadly consequences. People will only take so much sh!t before they snap.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Jul, 2 2019 @ 06:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian

originally posted by: bobs_uruncle
a reply to: theantediluvian

So you're saying it's ok to beat someone in the head with a crowbar, which could kill them? I guess it's ok to shoot someone in the face with a weatherby according to your logic? Should we all remember that the next time we see antifa fascisti creating BS and trouble?

Cheers - Dave

No, of course not. I've never said anything even remotely like that. If the guy who hit him with the cane (pretty sure that's what it was) was in turn hit with a baton, would you be up in arms about what a victim the guy who hit this guy was?

Of course not, because he was out there with a weapon and beating on people himself.

And if you made that point about how the guy who hit the guy was himself hit and how he's no victim because he was hitting people with things himself, do you think I would jump in to say, "So you're saying it's ok to beat someone in the head with a crowbar?"

I wouldn't, because that would be asinine.

That really depends, if an older guy hit me with a cane, I would just take it from him. I certainly wouldn't beat him with a crowbar or police style baton. You prove nothing by beating on older or weaker people than yourself, except that you're a coward. If someone my age or younger hit me with something, no holds barred, I'd just put them down best I could doing the least amount of damage. I have far to much blood on my hands to go stupid and incur any more, unless absolutely necessary. But, I am possibly a little more sensible than these clowns on both sides lol.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Jul, 2 2019 @ 06:19 PM
link   
a reply to: bobs_uruncle

you are correct

the BEST way to fight Violence is to be Very good at Violence.

the better you are at violence the less you have to be violent.

I know this sound counter-intutive, but it's true.

Sun Tzu and Miyamoto Musashi knew what they were talking about.

go rin no sho, and art of war, best works Evah!!

posted on Jul, 2 2019 @ 06:40 PM
link   

I like how they are called a white nationalist group when the photo of them shows many minorities. Perhaps just call them a nationalist group as their member are not exclusive to whites. Both groups are punks who have no place in civilized society or in society at all.

Perhaps we can convince Vince Mcmahon to sponsor cage fights between the two terrorist groups? Barb wired, ladder matches, cage matches, heck they could set up a battle between their leaders in the ring with members of each faction surrounding the ring in a bunkhouse match.

How about just arresting them all and throwing away the key as they are criminal thugs who should not be allowed to interact with others since they do not play well. From what I see is a bunch of trash on both sides but so far I have only seen Antifa as the white trash since the proud boys have minorities in their ranks as shown by your link. So in your comment/call to violence would Antifa be taking care of themselves? Perhaps this is what happens when you do not discipline your children.

One more thing calling upon others to commit violence against others is almost as bad as committing the violence yourself. You might want to think about that before you ask someone to take care of the trash, which Ironically you called on the all white group to do while calling the group white trash that has other races in it. How does that work I fail to see the logic in posting a photo of a group of trash (called white nationalists while not all in the photo are white) and asking Antifa (whose photos appear to have all the members as actually only white) to take care of the white trash. I guess I don't get why you would demonize the inclusive trash as white trash while calling on the all white group of trash to take care of them. Were you trying to be ironic?

posted on Jul, 2 2019 @ 07:30 PM
link   

OK.....

Let ANTIFA go straight Charles Bronson on the neighborhood. We can even make it a city wide event. Sort of like a 'clean up' weekend. Help Portland take out the trash. Free ammo available at the fire station.

Oi vei.....

posted on Jul, 2 2019 @ 09:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: thedigirati
a reply to: bobs_uruncle

you are correct

the BEST way to fight Violence is to be Very good at Violence.

the better you are at violence the less you have to be violent.

I know this sound counter-intutive, but it's true.

Sun Tzu and Miyamoto Musashi knew what they were talking about.

go rin no sho, and art of war, best works Evah!!

It's really not counter-intuitive. My CO used to say all manner of things like, sometimes you need a greater controllable evil to get rid of an insidious evil. If you treat everything without emotion or panic, as in it's all just business, it makes sorting out violent situations rather academic. Of course you have to get past the first couple of times, to make it just "business" that is.

What do I know... I just fix stuff :-)

Cheers - Dave

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join