It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Joe Biden's son is a crackhead.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2019 @ 09:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Fools

Hypocrisy spasms!

posted on Jul, 3 2019 @ 11:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

The guy is 49 years old and a full grown Man ffs!

And you wish to blame his father for him buying crack??? LoL

As someone who in their adult life had their dad try and pull a power play over some BS, I can attest, adult's do not have to listen to their parents, lol.

posted on Jul, 3 2019 @ 09:58 PM
link   
Joe's way to step out gracefully is what I see here. Needs to take care of his family

posted on Jul, 3 2019 @ 11:43 PM
link   
Lol x 99999999999

posted on Jul, 4 2019 @ 12:49 AM
link   
Both Bush boys were well-known cokeheads and nobody thought that was all that terrible back during their terms /shrug

I'm of the belief that you're responsible for your kids until they turn 18. Junkies past 18 are NOT mommy and daddy's responsibility to sober up. That's what adults do for themselves.

posted on Jul, 4 2019 @ 03:29 AM
link   
IMO If you have not smoked evilweed or sniffed a bit of diablo blanco in your life , then your not to be trusted . Now freebase or rock is stupid degenerate S@#T AC/DC is on the radio and I have a kush chair ! Good Welkin save us with stars and suns to bring life and death . Sulfur , Mercury and Salt

posted on Jul, 4 2019 @ 03:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

That about covers it.

posted on Jul, 4 2019 @ 06:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Nyiah

The difference between snorting coke and smoking rock is apples and oranges though.

Smoking crack is bad for everything and everyone around you, most certainly yourself included.

Totally agree that Junkies that reach the age of adulthood, nevermind middle age, are not the responsibility of the parents, else god knows what it even means to be an adult in the first place.

posted on Jul, 4 2019 @ 07:31 AM
link   
Was or is, there is a big difference.

Myself used to be a drughead and now i really dislike people who do it, because i know firsthand whats going on in a druggies mind. I can also sense a drughead miles away against the wind no matter how good he/she is at hiding it.

The above being said, the title is simply misleading

posted on Jul, 4 2019 @ 08:35 AM
link   
Was Biden the one with a son who passed then like the wife married another brother...

Dats weird

posted on Jul, 4 2019 @ 08:36 AM
link   
I'm not a fan of Biden, but so #ing what? We can't hold everyone responsible for things that other members of their family do, no matter how close. Unless you find proof he's the one who gave his kid the crack, or it's due to a lifetime of abuse at Biden's hands, but sans proof of that, holding his son against him is ludicrous.

People are individuals, they make choices and do things, sometimes despite the best intentions or efforts of those around them who love them. It is wrong to use the actions of another against someone else unless you have direct proof they are responsible for those actions, even if the person you're holding accountable is the parent of the individual. I've seen too many bad seeds come from warm, loving parents who tried their best to assume it's directly the parents fault.

That all said, not voting for Biden, think he's a creeper,and considering his behavior wouldn't be surprised if he is somewhat responsible for his sons actions, but I'm most certainly not going to assume so, or hold his son against him without proof, or judge him based on his son. There's plenty of other reasons to dislike and not vote for Biden that are directly his actions, and his actions alone. Leave his son out of it.

posted on Jul, 4 2019 @ 08:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker
I'd be willing to admit on first glance of the topic on Hunter, it would appear there is indications of a problem though. But that still doesn't equate to someone society should immediately discount. There are plenty of people with substance abuse problems who are genuinely great people.

I'm much more concerned about Hunter's corrupt business dealings in the Ukraine, and the corrupt actions of his then Vice President of the United States father in bailing him out, than I am about his drug use.
edit on 4-7-2019 by tanstaafl because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2019 @ 10:28 AM
link   
a reply to: tanstaafl

Agreed. I did a thread on his dealings in China and the concerns I have for a Biden admin. 👍

posted on Jul, 4 2019 @ 11:42 AM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

Well now that you mention China.

A lot of the Fentanyl finding its way on to our towns and streets apparently originates from there.

And that stuff will make your nation, and my owns, fascination with opioid addiction look like a teddy bears picnic.

posted on Feb, 5 2021 @ 12:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan
W. House hopeful Biden's son held at gunpoint during crack buy: report

Hunter Biden, the son of former US vice president Joe Biden, admitted to being held at gunpoint while trying to buy crack coc aine, according to an article published Monday in The New Yorker.

[snip]

After approaching a homeless man in downtown Los Angeles in 2016, "Hunter said that the man took him to a nearby homeless encampment, where, in a narrow passageway between tents, someone put a gun to his head before realizing that he was a buyer," the article says.

[snip]

He returned to buy more crack a few times that week," the article continues in a section detailing a period of drug use and tumult in Biden's life.

2016. While Joe Biden is the Vice President of the United States, his son is buying crack from homeless guys and getting held at gunpoint.

Way to go, dad. I guess you couldn't take time out of the veep's busy schedule to get your boy straightened out.
That was sarcasm, by the way. The vice president famously doesn't do anything except hang around in case the president dies, and on rare occasions he votes to break a tie in the senate. He could have spent a couple of months getting Hunter thru rebab, and probably nobody in Washington would even have noticed his absence.

February 5, 2021

Hunter Biden receives a $2 million advance for writing his "Drug Abuse" memoir. Land of opportunity!

www.thegatewaypundit.com...

I guess his new career as an artist-painter didn't pay well enough.

<< 1  2  3   >>

join