It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Joe Biden's son is a crackhead.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2019 @ 07:14 PM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

The guy is 49 years old and a full grown Man ffs!

And you wish to blame his father for him buying crack??? LoL

posted on Jul, 2 2019 @ 07:31 PM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

and his son can't get his act together

You hit the nail on the head..without even knowing it. You can't fix a person, like it's an appliance or car.
Biden(creepy mofo) cannot "fix" his son..this is not on him!!

posted on Jul, 2 2019 @ 07:47 PM
link   

a reply to: odzeandennz

So someone has a drug problem, and? 

What does that have to do with the price of tea in China? 

There were drug head sitting us presidents..

I'd be more worried about the National Security implications rather than the illegal drug us of the VP's son.

posted on Jul, 2 2019 @ 07:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod

and his son can't get his act together

You hit the nail on the head..without even knowing it. You can't fix a person, like it's an appliance or car.
Biden(creepy mofo) cannot "fix" his son..this is not on him!!

Obviously his son is solely responsible for his own actions. But would you run for any public office (let alone the presidency) while having family members whacked out and doing things that are certain to bring the ruination upon you? This thing he got caught at, and then the exposure of it in the media is also, as I'm sure you know, not a "they're going after Joe Biden's family!" thing, unlike actual fishing expeditions that target politician's families. The guy got busted himself, so those saying this is an attack on Biden's family is ridiculous.

posted on Jul, 2 2019 @ 07:50 PM
link   
a reply to: DanDanDat

With Trump as POTUS.

And all his 4am Tweets!

But you're worrying about Biden's Son???

posted on Jul, 2 2019 @ 07:55 PM
link   

Personally..I probably would not, anyone with a lick of common sense knows the opposition will throw whatever they can dig up. Takes a strong personality to weather it.

Biden is unsuitable for other reasons, his son..meh.

posted on Jul, 2 2019 @ 08:10 PM
link   
a reply to: vonclod

In other News today "Descendant of Attila the Hun charged with Rape and Murder". LoL

posted on Jul, 2 2019 @ 08:16 PM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

Yes because I am a logically thinking human being rather than an emotionally driven one.

A person who has a family member who ruteanly finds themselves in compromising, illegal, and dangerous situations are vulnerable to extortion and blackmail.

That is much more problematic than tweets about Maxine Waters.... at least in the real world I live in.

posted on Jul, 2 2019 @ 08:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: DanDanDat

Yes because I am a logically thinking human being rather than an emotionally driven one.

A person who has a family member who ruteanly finds themselves in compromising, illegal, and dangerous situations are vulnerable to extortion and blackmail.

That is much more problematic than tweets about Maxine Waters.... at least in the real world I live in.

Hmm, but it's been out in the open for some time, what is there to blackmail.
Anyhow, not endorsing Creepy Joe, his well into adulthood son is the least of his worries.

posted on Jul, 2 2019 @ 08:20 PM
link   

Does Trump live in the real world?

No more than Biden's poor junkie Son.

Both frequently visit different planes of reality, one via rock, and the other plain senility.

posted on Jul, 2 2019 @ 08:21 PM
link   

Ok

posted on Jul, 2 2019 @ 08:23 PM
link   

who ruteanly finds

Huh?

posted on Jul, 2 2019 @ 08:27 PM
link   

Just saying DanDanDat, the politicians are apt to crap in their own Cornflakes with or without the help of there children.

If we are going to start holding them accountable for the actions of there kids where the feck will it end?

What they should be held to account for is falling to act or come through will their election promises.

Because that's just straight up outright lying to people for there own personal gain.

And oh what a tangled web they bastards weave.

posted on Jul, 2 2019 @ 08:56 PM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

I'm no Biden fan, but I cannot and will not judge him by what his grown, adult child does- to do so is ridiculous! You can do everything right raising your kids but once they are adults they live and do as they please and there is nothing you can do about it unless they ask you for help.

posted on Jul, 2 2019 @ 09:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

Just saying DanDanDat, the politicians are apt to crap in their own Cornflakes with or without the help of there children.

If we are going to start holding them accountable for the actions of there kids where the feck will it end?

What they should be held to account for is falling to act or come through will their election promises.

Because that's just straight up outright lying to people for there own personal gain.

And oh what a tangled web they bastards weave.

I don't see this issue as a matter of holding Biden accountable for the actions of his son. His son is a grown man with his own accountability. However it is important to note that the actions of his son do put Biden in a compromised position; just like with anyone who hold security clearances this issues needs to be questioned and dealt with.

posted on Jul, 2 2019 @ 09:20 PM
link   

Oh im sure it will be ""questioned"".

As to dealt with, in this day of age, how do you see that transpiring?

Because Crack is one hell of a drug to be dealing with, god help the poor soul, nobody needs that gear in their lives.

posted on Jul, 2 2019 @ 09:29 PM
link   

I meant Joe Biden security clearances being questioned and dealt with.

It's up to the Biden family as to how they want to deal with his son's drug addiction, assuming he is still an addict.

posted on Jul, 2 2019 @ 09:29 PM
link   

I meant Joe Biden security clearances being questioned and dealt with.

It's up to the Biden family as to how they want to deal with his son's drug addiction, assuming he is still an addict.

posted on Jul, 2 2019 @ 09:41 PM
link   

No, it's up to the 49-year-old crack head how he chooses to deal with his addiction.

The family can help with support.

You can lead a horse to water but you cannot make it drink.

Hopefully, he is now indeed crack free, it has been known to happen.

posted on Jul, 3 2019 @ 06:21 AM
link   

Considering this happened in 2016 and was reported on at the time, the fact that they're bringing it up again unprovoked makes it definitely seem like they're going after him.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join