It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Joe Biden's son is a crackhead.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+13 more 
posted on Jul, 2 2019 @ 06:35 AM
link   
W. House hopeful Biden's son held at gunpoint during crack buy: report

Hunter Biden, the son of former US vice president Joe Biden, admitted to being held at gunpoint while trying to buy crack coc aine, according to an article published Monday in The New Yorker.

[snip]

After approaching a homeless man in downtown Los Angeles in 2016, "Hunter said that the man took him to a nearby homeless encampment, where, in a narrow passageway between tents, someone put a gun to his head before realizing that he was a buyer," the article says.

[snip]

He returned to buy more crack a few times that week," the article continues in a section detailing a period of drug use and tumult in Biden's life.

2016. While Joe Biden is the Vice President of the United States, his son is buying crack from homeless guys and getting held at gunpoint.

Way to go, dad. I guess you couldn't take time out of the veep's busy schedule to get your boy straightened out.
That was sarcasm, by the way. The vice president famously doesn't do anything except hang around in case the president dies, and on rare occasions he votes to break a tie in the senate. He could have spent a couple of months getting Hunter thru rebab, and probably nobody in Washington would even have noticed his absence.

posted on Jul, 2 2019 @ 06:40 AM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

Then there is this story from 2016, where Hunter left a crack pipe and suspected coc aine in a rental car when he returned it.
Washington Examiner

A police report said that Joe Biden’s son Hunter Biden returned a rental car in Arizona that contained a coc aine pipe days before the 2016 presidential election, according to a new report. Hunter Biden, whose legal first name is Robert, also left credit cards, a driver's license, a Delaware attorney general badge, a cellphone, and a U.S. Secret Service business card in the car, according to the police report obtained by Breitbart News. He had rented the car from Hertz in California and it was returned in Prescott, Ariz., after hours. The car keys were not properly deposited in a drop box, but left in the car's gas tank compartment. In addition to “a small white and brown pipe approximately 3-4 inches long,” an officer also found “a small ziplock bag with a white powdery substance inside all sitting on the passenger seat.” A man who called himself "Joseph McGee" called Hertz the next morning to tell the company where the keys were left, saying “his friend was feeling sick so they didn’t know what to do.”

For those that wish to feign disbelief, the MSM has addressed Hunter's addiction problems....
Washington Post
Oh, and I can't find anything in his bio that indicates that he was affiliated with the Office of Delaware Attorney General.... why would he have a badge for it?
Was the Delaware Attorney General partying with him, hitting the pipe?
edit on b000000312019-07-02T06:52:44-05:0006America/ChicagoTue, 02 Jul 2019 06:52:44 -0500600000019 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

+4 more 
posted on Jul, 2 2019 @ 07:03 AM
link   
So someone has a drug problem, and?

What does that have to do with the price of tea in China?

There were drug head sitting us presidents..

+7 more 
posted on Jul, 2 2019 @ 07:12 AM
link   
a reply to: odzeandennz

So someone has a drug problem, and?

Is he above the law?
Why did his rental car have a Delaware Attorney General's badge, along with suspected coc aine and a crack pipe that had been used for smoking coc aine?
Was he indicted?
Joe Schmuckitelli returns a rental car with a crack pipe, coc aine and a badge from a state attorney general's office..... he's getting cuffed up and taken to jail.
Joe Biden's son... not so much.

posted on Jul, 2 2019 @ 07:23 AM
link   
a reply to: odzeandennz

Well, I'd say the moral of this story is that if you can't raise a kid to not be a crackhead, then what business do you have running the country?? Granted, in the end it's the kid's choice, but you can't deny the parental influence in many of our choices.

Now I'm not judging, I know a lot of really good people who's kids have made bad choices, so in that regard I feel for them. All the same, though, just because they're good people doesn't mean I'd trust them in politics. I understand what you're saying regarding other US presidents as well, but it's one of those things that once you know, it's hard to look past it and not question every decision they'll make.

+3 more 
posted on Jul, 2 2019 @ 07:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Necrobile

So then you agree that neither Bush should have been President? I mean the senior had a cokehead, alcoholic, son and the junior was that cokehead, alcoholic, son and had uncontrollable daughters of his own.
edit on 7/2/2019 by Xcalibur254 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2019 @ 07:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254

So then you agree that neither Bush should have been President? I mean the senior had a cokehead, alcoholic, son and the junior was that cokehead, alcoholic, son and had uncontrollable daughters of his own.

WHATABOUTISMS ORGASMS!!!!!

posted on Jul, 2 2019 @ 07:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254

I certainly will.
Same for the cokehead Obama.

posted on Jul, 2 2019 @ 07:42 AM
link   

And you're sure the Trump's are all innocence and pure as driven snow?

posted on Jul, 2 2019 @ 07:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Fools

How is it whataboutism? He said that anyone that can't stop their children from doing drugs isn't fit to be President. I was just pointing out that both Bushes fit that mold.

By the way, I don't even think Biden should be President. He has plenty of other problems that make him unqualified. Why is there a need to bring up his son's addiction?

posted on Jul, 2 2019 @ 07:51 AM
link   
I'm more concerned with the deeply rooted business in China that could create the possibility for bias in relations between the two countries, and also the oppression some of those businesses do to the people of China.

Sounds like he might have a drug problem, it always amazes me how people get off on thrashing people for that. How many people have an alcohol problem in our country? How many would go through withdrawal if their doc took them off Xanax? How many people knowingly let their kid get put on salt amphetamines (adderal) because they were "hyper" or "distracted".

posted on Jul, 2 2019 @ 07:55 AM
link   
I’m with some of the other posters here

If Biden helped cover up crimes for his son, that’s one thing

But I am not going to judge him at all for having someone in his family, even a son with an addiction problem

Guilt by association is a terrible thing

posted on Jul, 2 2019 @ 07:59 AM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

Sounds like he might have a drug problem, it always amazes me how people get off on thrashing people for that. How many people have an alcohol problem in our country? How many would go through withdrawal if their doc took them off Xanax? How many people knowingly let their kid get put on salt amphetamines (adderal) because they were "hyper" or "distracted".

I am against any drug laws. I don't care what a person puts in their own body, it isn't any of my business.

I also don't want to hang out with tweakers, crackheads or heroin addicts, as is my right. I think that using those drugs is a stupid move. I don't want my elected officials using addictive drugs.

As it is now, coc aine is illegal, and anyone that breaks the law should be held to justice. The elite don't have to worry about that.

posted on Jul, 2 2019 @ 08:06 AM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

As it is now, coc aine is illegal, and anyone that breaks the law should be held to justice. The elite don't have to worry about that.
]

The only justice when it comes to addiction is trying to help the person become a member of society rather than a tax burden in a cell.

To add to this, one of the major flaws on the right is their quickness to jump to war on everything. Some country somewhere says rhetoric like we do all the time, war... Drugs exist... War.

Well, I got news for everyone, the only part of war we're good at is spending. Take a look at the debt, it's time to do some things different, and that may mean changing our thought process about some things. So when it comes up that someone has a drug addiction, maybe jail isn't the best option? You know, spending 30,000 a year on someone who committed a victim-less offense. It's asinine.
edit on 2-7-2019 by CriticalStinker because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2019 @ 08:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: RexKramerPRT

He not on drugs tho chief.
edit on 2-7-2019 by Arnie123 because: Whoa! Misspelled HARD!!! NO COFFEE IN THE AM!!! NO FILTERS????

posted on Jul, 2 2019 @ 08:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Arnie123

He on drugs tho chief.

I'm sure some people here got a little dopamine flare up from the opportunity to drag political opponents through the mud for possible mental health problems in their children.

posted on Jul, 2 2019 @ 08:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler
I’m with some of the other posters here

If Biden helped cover up crimes for his son, that’s one thing

But I am not going to judge him at all for having someone in his family, even a son with an addiction problem

Guilt by association is a terrible thing
...and that's good, a lot of us are on the same road inregard to that.

However, these are the elections and lets be honest, in this field, anything can sway voters, to include a crack cocain son.

Sucks, but it is what it is.

posted on Jul, 2 2019 @ 08:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

originally posted by: Arnie123

He on drugs tho chief.

I'm sure some people here got a little dopamine flare up from the opportunity to drag political opponents through the mud for possible mental health problems in their children.
Had ro edit my post, no idea how that happened.

posted on Jul, 2 2019 @ 08:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker
a reply to: butcherguy

As it is now, coc aine is illegal, and anyone that breaks the law should be held to justice. The elite don't have to worry about that.
]

The only justice when it comes to addiction is trying to help the person become a member of society rather than a tax burden in a cell.

That is another reason that I am against drug laws. Why should I pay to incarcerate someone for putting something in their body?
I am also against Narcan being given out on the taxpayer's dime.
It is no mystery that you risk overdose when you use opioids. How about you take responsibility for yourself and keep some Narcan on you if you are an addict.

posted on Jul, 2 2019 @ 08:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Arnie123

How do you know Trump or his children aren't on drugs?

You know how many Americans are legally prescribed to adderal? Go to your doc, say you're having trouble focusing and that you are numb to the monotony... See what he'll suggest.

Adderal is one molecule away from meth.

Now I'm not even suggesting that Trump or his kids are on it, but if they were, I'd have the same opinion I have now. And that is this subject is much more nuanced than calling someone who said they tried coke like Obama a cokehead... That's not how it works. Someone who drinks once in college isn't an alcoholic.

Even if someone did have an addiction current or past, does that mean society gets to discount them forever? Whats the difference between someone who battled depression and an addiction?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join