It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The hate of God.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 04:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nyiah

originally posted by: Raggedyman

originally posted by: Jay-morris

originally posted by: Out6of9Balance

God is love only when you testify of the happiness of your faith; oppression lacks understanding while God is the cure for ignorance.

God is love when you live the dream, when you sleep in him, when you are wide awake.

There's so much life to our existence, why would you fall for killing philosophies and theories?

Be a light to the darkness of the egos for all want to take part in the happiness of an ascended humanity.

God will also damn you to hell, to burn for eternity for not believing in him. Sounds more like a sociopathic control freak than a loving being.

But each to their own I guess!

No God doesn’t, God gives you the choice
Choose Him or don’t

Everyone wants to blame others not themselves as usual, the me generation
Sociopathic freak wouldn’t give you a choice

Sounds much less like a loving god and much closer to an abusive husband towering over the battered wife, "Love ME, or pay for it, you ungrateful bitch!"

No, God offers choice an abusive husband doesn’t, you are free to choose, leave the husband.

God is not forcing anyone into a relationship, how?

The only thing you will pay for is the evil that you have done in the past, you are facing a judge, jury and eventually an executioner

It’s not love me or pay for it, Jesus says love me because I have already paid for it,
in fact Jesus tells christians to love others because He can’t do that here and now, He can’t interfere in people’s choices
Jesus had to pay for your abuse of others, He went to the cross because we abuse each other, people are evil
And malevolent people will suffer if they don’t repent, not because God wants them to, because justice is love

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 05:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Raggedyman
Coercion and threats regarding where you spend your afterlife is about as much of a choice as "leave me and I'll kill you" is a choice.

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 11:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nyiah
a reply to: Raggedyman
Coercion and threats regarding where you spend your afterlife is about as much of a choice as "leave me and I'll kill you" is a choice.

No, you have a choice
It’s not a threat, justice is coming, justice must be served
Everybody wants justice, well, maybe not now days

Do you think you don’t have to answer for your crimes, of course you do, you will

You will be punished for your crimes, simple
What’s wrong with that?

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 11:21 AM
link   

edit on 12-7-2019 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join