It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The hate of God.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2019 @ 02:46 AM
link   
God is love only when you testify of the happiness of your faith; oppression lacks understanding while God is the cure for ignorance.

God is love when you live the dream, when you sleep in him, when you are wide awake.

There's so much life to our existence, why would you fall for killing philosophies and theories?

Be a light to the darkness of the egos for all want to take part in the happiness of an ascended humanity.

posted on Jul, 2 2019 @ 03:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Out6of9Balance

God is love only when you testify of the happiness of your faith; oppression lacks understanding while God is the cure for ignorance.

God is love when you live the dream, when you sleep in him, when you are wide awake.

There's so much life to our existence, why would you fall for killing philosophies and theories?

Be a light to the darkness of the egos for all want to take part in the happiness of an ascended humanity.

God will also damn you to hell, to burn for eternity for not believing in him. Sounds more like a sociopathic control freak than a loving being.

But each to their own I guess!

posted on Jul, 2 2019 @ 03:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Jay-morris

If only it was that simple.

posted on Jul, 2 2019 @ 03:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jay-morris

God will also damn you to hell, to burn for eternity for not believing in him. Sounds more like a sociopathic control freak than a loving being.

No God doesn’t, God gives you the choice
Choose Him or don’t

Everyone wants to blame others not themselves as usual, the me generation
Sociopathic freak wouldn’t give you a choice

posted on Jul, 2 2019 @ 03:52 AM
link   

Why use the word God....

Why not change the word God to “Universal Energy”?

Just thinking out aloud.

Warmest

Lags

posted on Jul, 2 2019 @ 04:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Raggedyman

People don't realise they have a choice, it's today's state of the world.

posted on Jul, 2 2019 @ 04:35 AM
link   

Great post. It's similar to a child blatantly turning against a loving father trying to guide them toward a good life. You have the choice to do so, but you will end up in a bad situation with only yourself to blame...

posted on Jul, 2 2019 @ 04:52 AM
link   
Killing philosophies?? Do you want to take a guess how many pagans were tortured and/or killed by Christians in the name of God, not to mention the multitudes that the Bible tells us that God obliterated, because he didn't get it right or he was abit upset that day....
The only reason Christians aren't commuting atrocities these days(outside of Africa anyway) is because most governments now realise that church and state must be kept separate. Given ruling powers i have no doubt it would only be a matter of time before they were up to thier old tricks.
Just like the countries that have Muslim clerics in power, people being people no matter thier country, religion or race once a religious legal system is in place then people will suffer, history has shown us this repeatedly.

posted on Jul, 2 2019 @ 05:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Raggedyman

originally posted by: Jay-morris

No God doesn’t, God gives you the choice
Choose Him or don’t

Everyone wants to blame others not themselves as usual, the me generation
Sociopathic freak wouldn’t give you a choice

So, we have to choose from hundreds of religons, with no evidence that proves which one is the right one, and if you choose the wrong one, or do not believe at all, then you are going to hell.

Put it this way. You could be the nicest person ever. Help people, give to good causes etc , but if you do not believe in God, then you are still going to hell!

This is absolutly ridiculas, and obviously not true.

If that God was real, I would be absolutly gutted because I would know that God is hateful, arragont, ignorant, homophobic, sexist, control freak and sociopathic, to name but a few!

Why the hell would I worship a God like that?

posted on Jul, 2 2019 @ 05:21 AM
link   
a reply to: TheRealSolarPanel

They have no idea.

posted on Jul, 2 2019 @ 05:21 AM
link   
a reply to: BlackIbanez

posted on Jul, 2 2019 @ 05:24 AM
link   

They have no idea.

What is the Idea then in your personal opinion Out??

Lags

posted on Jul, 2 2019 @ 05:51 AM
link   

People don't realise they have a choice, it's today's state of the world.

It's only a choice when it comes to the religon you follow. And this is the thing, with all the religons out there, people will always say there religon is the true religon. Be is Islam or Buddhism, whatever.

Your logic is flawed. Logic when it comes to religon is flawed.

But people will always want to believe in fairy tales, and I guess we always will

edit on 2-7-2019 by Jay-morris because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2019 @ 07:31 AM
link   

The problem is, that many people nowadays don't believe in the concept of "a loving father," or even believe that we are spiritual beings, who were given a physical form to evolve our souls. IMO, we're born on Earth to learn how to love, respect, forgive, repent, show empathy for those in need, to take care of this planet and to continue the human race. Death and suffering exists to emphasize the preciousness and fragility of life and to make us all realize that a "tomorrow" is never a guarantee. I believe God wants us all to "seize the day" and to have us realize that death lurks for all of us, no matter what age, which will result in our souls returning to their birthplace...heaven. Those of us who believe in a heaven, or a God, are constantly ridiculed for believing in those unproven and unseen concepts.

I turned away from religion, because I believe all religion is man made and perpetuates fear, discrimination and hatred throughout the world. Faith doesn't need religion to survive. You don't need to be in a holy place, or part of a religious group to have a relationship with God.

If people can't grasp the concept of a higher power, who created the universe and our souls, they certainly won't understand or believe in the concept of "faith." I've stopped long ago convincing the unbelievers. They have a right not to believe, just as we have a right to believe in God. Perhaps during their life's journey, they too will discover and have a meaningful relationship with God.

posted on Jul, 2 2019 @ 07:35 AM
link   

I hope my own happiness is not dependent on else joining an ascended humanity! Christ, I live in New Jersey. My faith has limits.

edit on 2-7-2019 by dfnj2015 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2019 @ 08:34 AM
link   
a reply to: shawmanfromny

Ofcourse not all humans serve God. There are many.
Therefore not all humans are spiritual.
edit on 2-7-2019 by Out6of9Balance because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2019 @ 08:57 AM
link   

a reply to: shawmanfromny

Ofcourse not all humans serve God. There are many.
Therefore not all humans are spiritual.

So you can be a good person and help loads of people, lead a good honest life, but if you do not believe in your God, then they are going to hell.
You think this is ok? Seriously?

What if your religon is fake and Islam is the real true religon?

posted on Jul, 2 2019 @ 09:12 AM
link   

Where in my post did I state that those that don't believe in God go to hell? Matter of fact, where did I even mention hell, or even a religion? I DIDN'T! Stop putting words in my mouth!

edit on 7/2/2019 by shawmanfromny because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2019 @ 09:16 AM
link   
God is existence itself & is everything from A-Z: good/evil, love/hate, light/dark, masculine/feminine, left/right, positive/negative, etc.. None of these things can exist without one another. God gave us free will to choose which parh(s) we want to follow. We are created in the image of God, just like Jesus, Buddha, Mohammed, or anyone else. Without God nothing exists. I chose to follow Jesus' teachings (New testament) & Judaic teachings (Old testament) because they have led to the advancement of society & human civilization, unlike Mohamed's teachings, which lead to Barbarism & the domination over others who have different beliefs & the destruction of society & civilization. The 1st centers of higher education were religious monasteries, which evolved into academies, which evolved into universities. Without religion, higher education & science as we know it today would not exist. Most literary masterpieces and popular movies like Star Wars, Matrix & Lord of the Rings franchises are also based off religious stories. The Vatican owns some of the largest stores of knowledge (libraries), as well as, some of the most scientifically advanced telescopes in the world.

posted on Jul, 2 2019 @ 09:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: shawmanfromny

Where in my post did I state that those that don't believe in God go to hell? Matter of fact, where did I even mention hell, or even a religion? I DIDN'T! Stop putting words in my mouth!

So what do you believe?
edit on 2-7-2019 by Jay-morris because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join