It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Should the US merge with Mexico

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2019 @ 09:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm
C'mon, we could just call it Old Mexico.
We love their food/drugs/and cheap labor, they love coming here, why not just accept we are too interwoven and make the most of it.

If we look back in history we will see the only reason we didn't completely take over Mexico is that they had too many Catholics.
Oh, and they were too mixed ethnically. Is that really an issue these days?

Imagine a merged US and Mexico, there are a lot of benefits on the global scale.

How about a North American Continental merger...CANAMEX.

posted on Jul, 1 2019 @ 09:37 PM
link   
Can the nation withstand 100 million more on the welfare rolls?

posted on Jul, 1 2019 @ 09:41 PM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

No , Latino Girls are Hot , but Not that Hot ........
edit on 1-7-2019 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2019 @ 09:42 PM
link   

If we look back in history we will see the only reason we didn't completely take over Mexico is that they had too many Catholics.

LoL what?

No......just no.........thats not even the MAIN reason why, it had nothing to do with their faith lol........forgetting their perspective on slaves, and their attitude on complete take over, even more than the US at the time........youre missing a lot.....

Im not trying to be a jerk here, but where do you get your facts?

Not only am I a child of the Alamo, my family were also native Comanche of the area........

So so so many holes in your assessment.......
edit on 7/1/2019 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2019 @ 09:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: starviego
Can the nation withstand 100 million more on the welfare rolls?

350.000 000 + 38 000 000......now count the ageing Boomers....lo...this is about Continental Relocation so we can optimise our resources to benefit everyone....not like the old days of trading beads for diamonds......we move the old people who are ready enmasse to live in a nice warm place like Mexico.....to Mexico borders open....and we move the young growing needy Families from Mexico and the USA into the wide open spaces of Canada borders open …..and we let the blue-flaming uber-motivated business types from all 3 areas converge in the USA borders open .....then we have a more Naturally disposed usage of all of our combined resources.

posted on Jul, 1 2019 @ 09:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Edumakated
Too late... Mexico already took us over. America is just too stupid to realize it. Look at California, AZ, New Mexico and Texas....

Do you live in any of those states?

posted on Jul, 1 2019 @ 10:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: one4all
.....then we have a more Naturally disposed usage of all of our combined resources.

There is nothing natural about moving people out of their home countries. It's ethnic cleansing, pure and simple.

posted on Jul, 1 2019 @ 10:29 PM
link   

You bite your tongue missy.

edit on 1-7-2019 by NarcolepticBuddha because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2019 @ 10:57 PM
link   
god no.
ever been to tiajuana?

has anyone noticed, that the amount of garbage and plastic in parking lots, has increased proportionately to the amount of illegals in the country?

i see families just ripping open packages and throwing plastic all over parking lots. i pick up plastic and throw in garbage, so i make notes of people doing this.

im just saying in the 80s, there was no where near this level of trash everywhere.

its starting to look like tiajuana.

the last thing we need is an official hook up.

it sucks, since they are such hard workers, i have no clue why they do not stay there and fix their country up.
AND i am a minority myself, and i am 100% in favoir of LEGAL immigration.

but this illegal nonsense has got to stop.

posted on Jul, 1 2019 @ 10:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lucidparadox
That's a great idea, we should really merge with Canada too.

Us, Canada and Mexico all United as one country.

That would be awesome. I'm all for it!

The benefits would be outstanding! We would have so many resources at our disposal!

Not just no , but hell naw
Hell to the no

posted on Jul, 1 2019 @ 11:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: starviego

.....then we have a more Naturally disposed usage of all of our combined resources.

There is nothing natural about moving people out of their home countries. It's ethnic cleansing, pure and simple.

No its not...its taking the People to the resources the optimal methodology not the resources to the People which finances TPTB.....we cut out the middle man who has been screwing everyone via transportation costs...and manufactured artificial states of scarcity.

posted on Jul, 1 2019 @ 11:16 PM
link   
This is exactly what the Globalists who created all these border problems want the solution to be. People who think this way are playing right into their hands.

posted on Jul, 1 2019 @ 11:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: dantanna
god no.
ever been to tiajuana?

has anyone noticed, that the amount of garbage and plastic in parking lots, has increased proportionately to the amount of illegals in the country?

i see families just ripping open packages and throwing plastic all over parking lots. i pick up plastic and throw in garbage, so i make notes of people doing this.

im just saying in the 80s, there was no where near this level of trash everywhere.

it sucks, since they are such hard workers, i have no clue why they do not stay there and fix their country up.

Totally get where this post is coming from...

Thanks to my neighbors there is constant trash, broken bottles, and spoiled food all over our parking lots. There is also constantly stuff in our dumpster that needs to be taken to a landfill or city dump.

The maintenance guy who cleans here can't keep up!

I am aghast at all the broken glass in my parking lot. I have had to come out here and clean up a few times so I don't lose a tire.

Oh even better, seen neighbors chuck trash out the window multiple times while driving through the lot to their space.

edit on 1-7-2019 by NarcolepticBuddha because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2019 @ 11:28 PM
link   

.. the optimal methodology ...

Quote:
"Where you find complexity and confusion, there you'll find a scam."

posted on Jul, 2 2019 @ 03:15 AM
link   

Sure, of course we should. It would be great to join up with a narco-state.

posted on Jul, 2 2019 @ 03:21 AM
link   

We already have that. Its called California, and it's not doing well these days...
edit on 2-7-2019 by Vroomfondel because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2019 @ 03:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: dantanna
god no.
ever been to tiajuana?

*Tijuana not Tiajuana, or mariguana.. which all could be used in the same sentence anyways
LMFAO!

But Tijuana is Mexico and the illegals all come from South American countries and are causing the same problems you see on TiaJuana" as they cause in the US. Idea would be to move the border down to Guatemala where it's easy to defend and close off?

Maybe not complete merge the two countries but have some kind of agreement where the border at Guatemala is considered the "North American border" and then all countries above that line do some kind of day/night watch to keep this side off limits?

I know it sounds cruel but there are times when things can only change for the better through a bit of suffering.

Kind of makes sense to me but what do i know anyways!

edit on 2-7-2019 by Malisa because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2019 @ 03:34 AM
link   

Let's see...

The US has 3x the population of Mexico, but 10x the GDP of Mexico. To put that another way, if you combined the population of Mexico and the US and then added their GDP's together the combined per capita GDP would drop by 50%. (and this is just ONE comparison!)

What could possibly go wrong with this picture????

Mexico's infrastructure is microscopic compared to the US. Many areas of the country are still without running water or functioning sewer treatment facilities. The disparity in infrastructure alone would be a severe economic tax on the US.

So my answer would be...not only NO, but HELL NO!!

But take your idea to DC. Taco Barbie will love you and put you on her ticket for VP!

This is exactly the kind of stuff the globalists want you to think would be a good idea.

posted on Jul, 2 2019 @ 07:18 AM
link   
Perhaps the US should merge with Canada and Mexico and become the United States of North America?

posted on Jul, 2 2019 @ 07:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Nickn3

That's the ultimate Globalist wet dream.

<< 1    3 >>

join