It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez says border agents make detainees drink from TOILETS

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2019 @ 08:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Creep Thumper

What? MSM actually telling the truth? Heck no, they need to brainwash the sheep that tune in.

posted on Jul, 1 2019 @ 08:41 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

She's a bartender, why didn't she do her job and prepare them drinks if she saw them suffering? Agua, on the rocks, pronto, pronto Caballito!

posted on Jul, 1 2019 @ 08:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Graysen
It also has zero exposed screw heads

The same cannot be said of AOC.

posted on Jul, 1 2019 @ 08:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

She's a bartender, why didn't she do her job and prepare them drinks if she saw them suffering? Agua, on the rocks, pronto, pronto Caballito!

Boehner was a bartender. At least he had brains.

posted on Jul, 1 2019 @ 09:08 PM
link   
a reply to: watchitburnI usually don't condone assault against anyone, but it seems a lot of leftists are ok with throwing milkshakes at conservatives they don't agree with, so logically they should be just fine with conservatives also throwing milkshakes at those they disagree with. Equality for all right?

posted on Jul, 1 2019 @ 09:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: thov420
a reply to: watchitburnI usually don't condone assault against anyone, but it seems a lot of leftists are ok with throwing milkshakes at conservatives they don't agree with, so logically they should be just fine with conservatives also throwing milkshakes at those they disagree with. Equality for all right?

They beat the crap out of a conservative reporter while the police watched. They were ordered to stand down.

Frankly, if the police will stand by while someone is beaten up, there really is no hope for us as a species.

posted on Jul, 1 2019 @ 09:13 PM
link   
Not that I'm advocating to treat illegal aliens in such a disrespectful manner, but even if they did have to drink water from a toilet while detained in the US, I'd bet it was healthier water than anything they could drink on their way up to the border.

It is obviously a total lie unless the guards forced them to drink from the toilet, which was what I thought when I first heard this story.

It really gets me riled up to hear stories about people in third world countries who walk miles to get drinking water from mud holes and polluted rivers when they could likely dig their own well and boil it. Even a sand filter is simple to make, but these folks are so poor and uneducated that they never think of doing this for themselves. But it makes a great story to get donations to build a deep well with a pump for their village that will eventually break down and cause them to use the mud hole again.

posted on Jul, 1 2019 @ 09:17 PM
link   
I read that thread and it's disgusting. Hope for us as a species: I hate to say it but I don't think, as a species, that we deserve much hope. One of my favorite/disparaging quotes: “As a species we're fundamentally insane. Put more than two of us in a room, we pick sides and start dreaming up reasons to kill one another. Why do you think we invented politics and religion?” Stephen King in The Mist

edit on 7/1/19 by thov420 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2019 @ 09:27 PM
link   
a reply to: thov420

You're right, of course. It's time for the next comet to smack us all upside the head.

posted on Jul, 1 2019 @ 09:41 PM
link   
I agree with the sentiment, but also think we as a species do have redeeming qualities. I always try to see the best in people, even if it's few and far between. It's a dichotomy and will probably never be fully fleshed out, at least in my feeble mind.

posted on Jul, 1 2019 @ 10:05 PM
link   
Proof, or shut up you dumb mouthpiece.

posted on Jul, 1 2019 @ 10:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: BoscoMoney
Proof, or shut up you dumb mouthpiece.

posted on Jul, 1 2019 @ 10:16 PM
link   
AOC. Bless her heart. Had the House done it’s job a year ago, so many of those illegal immigrants wouldn’t have made the journey.

Not sure about the next guy, but as soon as word trickled back to me in the caravan that peeps are having to drink from toilets, I’m reversing direction and headed home.

If you hear about drinking toilet water and you STILL keep coming, don’t get mad when you have to drink toilet water.

posted on Jul, 1 2019 @ 10:49 PM
link   
Besides, what is she complaining about? I'm sure this (female dog) has drank from the toilet lots of times, and look where she is now!

posted on Jul, 1 2019 @ 11:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: 4891morfih
I spent a few days at the Maricopa County Jail.
No fun.

Stop complaining about how bad things are here.

You weren't invited if you don't like it go home.

AHHHH a fellow Matrix survivor.

posted on Jul, 1 2019 @ 11:40 PM
link   
a reply to: willzilla

cute
when she opens her mouth she looks like a braying donkey

posted on Jul, 1 2019 @ 11:49 PM
link   

How would she know?
All she saw was an empty parking lot, which brought her to liberal tears...
I am so sick of democrats whining about these detention facilities. It started with them! But now its a tragedy???

#phuckingtiredofit

posted on Jul, 2 2019 @ 12:06 AM
link   
I saw this at another place not sure if that person was credible. But to me it didn’t matter anyway .

In 2016 under Obama the border patrol rescued over 4000 people.( that fact cuts down the nonsense from the progressives. They can’t besmirch their God )

In 2017 they rescued over 3000 people.

In 2018 again over 4000 people .

All you need to do is Google border patrol saves lives. There are many stories of heroic rescues of immigrants by individual agents .

I doubt that man and his little girl would’ve drowned if there would’ve been a agent on the scene.

At least if an agent was there they would’ve tried .

Wiki reports that the border patrol estimates close to 7216 illegals have died since 1994 trying to cross the southern border .

If you Google immigrant death on the southern border and check images it’s heart wrenching . If AOC is so passionate about people that’s what she should be concentrating on .

Either she is missing the G on her keyboard, or she knows she’s lying .

I suspect the latter rather than a former.

There are always bad eggs in any organization, company or even places like this .

They do not represent the majority anywhere .

The process all the Democrat leaders are using is ......

Nutpicking is the fallacious tactic of picking out and showcasing the nuttiest member(s) of a group as the best representative(s) of that group -- hence, "picking the nut". It's cherry picking a poor representative of the group – almost a straw man – to use as ad hominem against the group. For example, antifeminists frequently paint feminists as "feminazis" by highlighting examples of ridiculous or cringey feminist behavior, rather than by critiquing mainline feminist writings.[1][2] In other words: every movement has crazies, but not every movement is crazy. The proper questions are: "Does this movement promote crazies?" and "Does this movement have proportionately more crazies?"
The word is, cleverly, both a variation on the word "cherrypicking" and a portmanteau of "nut" and "nitpicking" coined by Mother Jones blogger Kevin Drum (and is thus sometimes called Kevin's Law or Drum's Law):[3]

Love this site but research before posting

edit on 2-7-2019 by Fallingdown because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2019 @ 12:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Fallingdown

Democrats use this basic form because anything more advanced would be difficult for about 75% of Democrats to use effectively especially when it comes to convincing the MSM/Public 😎

posted on Jul, 2 2019 @ 12:24 AM
link   

TOILET WATER

Obviously Ms. AOC has never been to the county before or any other jail or prison or treatment facility or whatever the f hell hole they have humans caged like animals for years and wonder why they arent normal at the end of sentence. Take a normal man lock him in Ad Seg for 5years and tell me that hes the same stable person he was before going into solitary confinement. Obviously there's liberties taken for simplification of example like he had to be"normal" before etc etc etc

Anyways during that stretch of time a person has the honor of calling a Corrections Unit their home for how ever long is required to get their water from these wonderful devices that countless other men have deficated and urinated all over for decades has to drunk from just to get a little hydration. And here in Texas the ole red brick prisons without A/c will be boiling inside with not a movement inside reaching temps well over 100°f on daily basis in summer. But if ur thirsty go drink some toilet water its sanitary trust me..

Is this not being forced to drink out of the toilet??? Its a water source as part of the toilet.. which is only water available.

So it's such a travesty illegals have to use these?? Then what about the millions in jails and prisons in USA that have to suffer this same humiliation and dehumanization daily and no one is speaking out on their behalf and toilet water drinking and they are citizens with legal rights afforded to them by the constitution that covers American citizens even if they are a convicted felon.

Why isn't AOC at everyday detention center rallying for replacing every metal toilet/sink combo in the criminal justice system. She better be there asap other wise we might think she values the lives and rights of foreign noncitizen IDPs and asylum seekers over that of American Citizen. I'm sorry but there is a big difference between being a U.S citizen and not being a U.S. citizen and that difference is citizens are protected under their countries laws noncitizens are not afforded same rights and privileges as a citizen. A USA citizenship is a valued commodity world wide otherwise they wouldn't be coming here so why degrade the value of citizenship and priorities and privileges afforded to Americans and no one else because we protect our beliefs and values and giving citizenship to anyone dilutes the value and significance of holding an American Passport and allows for the erosion of personal freedoms and rights that make our citizenship valuable but I wont even get into the monetary side of citizenship with all the free free free programs being handed out except to those that deserve them in our society. The lower class and destitute of our citizens need those programs not the millions of line steppers that are violating intl law becoming fugitives and then get rewarded with free govt help all because they walked here and jumped the line of legal applications.. okay I'm done now... food for thought how does one reduced splashing and noise of urinating next to another man's head laying in a bunk? The urinator kneels down on one knee to urinate in order to reduce distance of free fall so less splash and less noise. Try it next time u go to the bathroom. Respect gets thrown around prison and jail constantly but kneeling to urinate is a level of respect for cell mate I would never have thought to do. So dont be scared of all offenders going back in society they will be most respectful person most of the time.

I got stuck in probation/prison system for over 5 years. I served 2 years flat in TDCJ so I'm speaking from experience. Luckily I escaped from the system without a felony conviction so I am a small segment of people to go to prison and not receive the X and no I am not talking about County Jail. I went through real big boy prison as a private school and major university educated country club raised upper middle class white Male that had never been exposed to incarceration ever but I got to know prison life and pepper spray real quick. That gas will get everyone not just the one causing the problem we all suffer the burn.

Quick analysis starting with only the term toilet water.
edit on 2-7-2019 by Txbuffalo because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join