It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jeremy Corbell warns on Weaponization of Element 115

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2019 @ 07:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lucidparadox
I blows my mind when people dont understand and dont recognize how big of a deal this is.

This technology in the wrong hands could essentially give you the powers of what we refer to as god.

Dodging bullets, skipping, time, invincibility, super speed, teleportation.

All of that can be reality.. REAL LIFE...

But people dont want to believe it. They dot want to let go of the world they grew up with and their dreams on how they thought this would all play out.

People love control, if they are told they dont have it, they will fool themselves into oblivion to make their life "safe and secure."

Please explain how you have come to the conclusions I have bolded, explain your workings.

posted on Jul, 1 2019 @ 07:41 PM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

To be fair to Corbell...it's the lot of them that i don't trust, ie Tom DeLonge, Luis Elizondo, TTSA et al
I'm not including Lazar in that group because i don't know if he is "in" with this group or he's being used by them (whether his story/version of events is true or not).

So if i take them as a whole, what i see is a group that keeps promising much and delivering little. And it all seems to be in the name of $$$

If they really have something sensational to disclose it wouldn't be done in this manner imo, if they were allowed to at all as likely they would be stopped by the goverment. Unless this is all part of a PSYOP, in which case they are all being used.

So, from what i see and read, i don't trust Corbell at this point.

Now, if they do end up disclosing something sensational and it is proven true (after episode 6, can't see it will come before) then i would be more than happy to "eat my hat" because we will have had some form of disclosure and things will move forward hopefully.

For now i'm skeptical and suspicious of motives and what little i've seen has actually been revealed.

I trust this clarifies my position (for what it's worth).

posted on Jul, 1 2019 @ 07:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Argyll

Please explain how you have come to the conclusions I have bolded, explain your workings.

The power of imagination is the most powerful force known to man.
edit on 7/1/2019 by EternalSolace because: In the Universe...

posted on Jul, 1 2019 @ 08:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Argyll

originally posted by: Lucidparadox
I blows my mind when people dont understand and dont recognize how big of a deal this is.

This technology in the wrong hands could essentially give you the powers of what we refer to as god.

Dodging bullets, skipping, time, invincibility, super speed, teleportation.

All of that can be reality.. REAL LIFE...

But people dont want to believe it. They dot want to let go of the world they grew up with and their dreams on how they thought this would all play out.

People love control, if they are told they dont have it, they will fool themselves into oblivion to make their life "safe and secure."

If you can control gravitational force you can control time. Intense gravitational fields can warp space/time. (Warp time)

Controlling gravity and in turn space/time give you the ability to stretch/warp the fabric of space time allowing you to move at what would seen as impossible speeds, with no effects of inertia (Dodge bullets)

Creating an intense gravitational field around yourself, could stop any projectile in it's tracks, think the polar "sames" of magnets repelling each other.
(Invincibility)

posted on Jul, 1 2019 @ 08:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Diaspar

To be fair to Corbell...it's the lot of them that i don't trust, ie Tom DeLonge, Luis Elizondo, TTSA et al I'm not including Lazar in that group because i don't know if he is "in" with this group or he's being used by them (whether his story/version of events is true or not).

Nope that totally makes sense.........I get that......

The whole field is filled w, bs, charlatans, and spotlight seekers........so that a fair statement......

Thanks for answering, I was honestly curious........

I think we should all be measured indeed.

posted on Jul, 1 2019 @ 08:26 PM
link   
a reply to: tulsi

Hey, hey guess what, man has already weaponized chemical elements to kill us all and half the solar system

Any more would be redundant

posted on Jul, 1 2019 @ 08:36 PM
link   
I guess you can weaponize foam emulsifier.

Jaques Vallee Forbidden Science Vol 4 Pg 352

posted on Jul, 1 2019 @ 08:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Diaspar

He's definitely a slim shady imo. Speaking of Lazar, Corbell, and weaponized chemistry, Greenwald just dropped the following at the Black Vault. Corbell certainly had no problem in suggesting the raid on Lazar's lab was about 115.

Appears it had to with the death of an unfortunate young woman by Thallium poisoning. Almost certainly nothing Lazar was directly involved with but not about E.T. either.

Documents on 2017 Bob Lazar / United Nuclear Raid – Laingsburg Police Department

posted on Jul, 1 2019 @ 08:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: The GUT

He's definitely a slim shady imo. Speaking of Lazar, Corbell, and weaponized chemistry, Greenwald just dropped the following at the Black Vault. Corbell certainly had no problem in suggesting the raid on Lazar's lab was about 115.

Appears it had to with the death of an unfortunate young woman by Thallium poisoning. Almost certainly nothing Lazar was directly involved with but not about E.T. either.

Documents on 2017 Bob Lazar / United Nuclear Raid – Laingsburg Police Department

It's obvious that everyone who brings that up did NOT watch the documentary, did NOT listen to Corbells full claims, and sis NOT listen to a bob Lazar directly. They are just parroting people saying "LIES" who also didn't watch the documentary.

In the Bob Lazar documentary, they covered the FBI raid. The clearly stated in the doc, that the FBI told them they were raising him because of something he sold to a customer that had to do with an investigation they were doing, Bob was told they were looking for "receipts and records."

However, even thought they came.in to get receipts and records of a sale bob made to a customer, the FBI swarmed his business with multiple units, weapons/swat, and a full hazmat team, Alo g with multiple sets of investigations units.

Cornell and Lazar clearly stated in the documentary that the FBI SAID they were coming in and raiding his place because of a police investigation into another matter (the murder)... But they were saying that was a COVER STORY and that they were most likely looking for the element 115.

Why?

Because they had lazar's business tapped and bugged, and the FBI recanted word for word the discussion Lazar had with Cornell on element 115, and if all they wanted were a few sales records from a past customer, why did they bring in a Hazmat team, SWAT, and multiple investigation units? And why did they bug his business and bring up his discussion with Corbell?

I'm getting really tired of people who say he is lying and are citing "facts" and claiming what Bob and Corbell are saying is false, when people didn't even watch the documentary and listen to their actual statements.

The Straw Manning is real out here

posted on Jul, 1 2019 @ 08:53 PM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

In the case of the Bob Lazar raid, two different persons will look at the Laingsburg Police report and end up walking away with two completely different perspectives.

One will sit back and see the atypical nature of the FBI’s search of United Nuclear Scientific as vindication of Bob Lazar’s claims of having worked on secret UFO technology, and the government’s commitment to keep this extraterrestrial Pandora’s Box closed.

Conversely, another will say how the report confirms Bob Lazar as a ne’er-do-well, seemingly surrounded by nefarious happenstances, and exactly the type of person who would create the whole Area-15/alien technology hoax.

The Author (Tim McMillan) sums it up well in this statement as to why it is seemingly so difficult to get the truth of the enigma that is Bob Lazar - both sides seem to take something away that substantiates their view, including this incident..

Thanks for the link...

edit on 1 7 19 by Diaspar because: my poor typing skills

posted on Jul, 1 2019 @ 08:55 PM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

Corbell certainly had no problem in suggesting the raid on Lazar's lab was about 115.

Corbell actually made it clear otherwise..........and has several times through several interviews, including Joe Rogan, so im curious how you came to that conclusion?
edit on 7/1/2019 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

Never mind, Corrected by GUT below.........it happens , decimating tons of information sometimes leads to other conclusions....

posted on Jul, 1 2019 @ 08:56 PM
link   

Wise words acknowledged....

posted on Jul, 1 2019 @ 08:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Lucidparadox

I did not watch it and I stand corrected on that. My bad. Thank you for the explanation.

posted on Jul, 1 2019 @ 08:57 PM
link   

Wise words acknowledged....

Shhhhh......dont break my cover........besides, Im only wise on very very slim occasions where no ones actually watching

posted on Jul, 1 2019 @ 08:59 PM
link   

Exactly, in circumstances like thw ones in this case, when all the police.need is sales information.. they simply subpoena for the documents or just ask...

They don't do a SWAT style raid on a business along with a Hazmat team and turn the place upside down. They don't bug your business either.

posted on Jul, 1 2019 @ 09:00 PM
link   
a reply to: tulsi

Bob says it takes 223 gram triangles to power an alien craft. Interesting that that is the reverse of the Skull & Bones number, 322.

posted on Jul, 1 2019 @ 09:00 PM
link   
I think what we have here, is a monumental amount of people being dishonest as can be, and a very very slim few, trying to expose truth , but whose to tell?

How do we actually know........

The UFO/Paranormal/ET community is tainted, theres no other way around it..........

You cant blame people for being skeptical, and so many of us who tried to NOT be, were burned........

So i totally get the sentiments here

The only way to know someone is NOT a charlatan, is through hindsight.......viewing what comes out in the future and looking back and saying "ahh, yeah that lined up" by then, weve moved onto something else......

Its a bit of a no win situation.

posted on Jul, 1 2019 @ 09:08 PM
link   

I think we need to just sit tight and evaluate the information as it comes in.

I have a lot of faith, after following this topic since the 60's, that the wait will be worth it.

Hynek lectured at the local university. They are here.

posted on Jul, 1 2019 @ 10:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Diaspar

Lazar wore a "Breaking Bad" shirt when he appeared on the Joe Rogan show. If I were a betting man I'd put the pile on the new disclosure being a rehash of its major plotline.

posted on Jul, 2 2019 @ 12:23 AM
link   
Jeremy Corbell needs to come out of the closet with his man love for Lazar. Jeremy Corbell was a douche bag to Stanton Friedman for questing where Bob Lazer went to college.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join