It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UK Forces ‘Hero’ Who Was Stabbed By Terrorists On London Bridge To Undergo ‘De-Radicalization

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2019 @ 06:14 PM
link   
a reply to: shawmanfromny

It's a hat and balloon they want to be giving the fellow for tackling the mad bastards.

It's fecking Westminster and the scum reside within that require therapy.

posted on Jul, 2 2019 @ 07:17 PM
link   
He did do something heroic, the re-education thing is ridiculous..but spitting on people is pretty f'ing scummy, the kind of thing that might get you knifed..irony!!

posted on Jul, 2 2019 @ 07:52 PM
link   
What in the 1984 is going on here ? What kind of animal farm are we on now? At what point is massive civil disobedience more attractive than keeping the gong show going.

posted on Jul, 2 2019 @ 07:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Slickinfinity

Brexit point i imagine.

That's when peoples colours and discontent at the system will really show through.

Because the fact of the matter is this nation is on its arse by design.

Brexit will be like a bullet to the head should it entail a continuation to all this forced austerity.

And it will in darn spades.

posted on Jul, 2 2019 @ 07:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Slickinfinity
What in the 1984 is going on here ? What kind of animal farm are we on now? At what point is massive civil disobedience more attractive than keeping the gong show going.

The majority of people will have to hit rock bottom, before they endanger whatever form of security in life they have for them and family. Gonna take a lot more than this. Not saying it's good, just a fact.

posted on Jul, 2 2019 @ 11:19 PM
link   
Lol he aint no hero he is a drunk who endangered his life and his friends

(post by sunildit321 removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Jul, 3 2019 @ 02:38 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex

While his outburst was over the top, at the end that group starts yelling "no Trump no Brexit" and something else, so they seem to be radicals themselves. These people seem to have been protesting and were filming, why is the video halfway through?

posted on Jul, 3 2019 @ 03:10 AM
link   
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

While his outburst was over the top, at the end that group starts yelling "no Trump no Brexit" and something else, so they seem to be radicals themselves.

It appears they were peacefully protesting , not sure that alone makes them radicals.
The agenda of this thread is obvious I posted the video as a response to that and to show that this right wing poster boy is in fact little more than a thug who was in the right place at the right time to become a hero , to some.

I took a few steps towards them and said, ‘F--- you, I’m Millwall,'” he said, referring to his favorite soccer team.

Any Brit with at least some football knowledge knows what that means , for anyone who doesn't look up the hard man reputation of Millwall FC and its hard core supporters.

" I'm National Front thank you" , I would suggest that admission is why authorities feel he needs to be de-radicalised.

I prefer my military veterans to be a credit to their uniform and regiment not to launch unprovoked verbally racist attacks on people exercising their right to protest.

posted on Jul, 3 2019 @ 09:20 PM
link   
a reply to: shawmanfromny

According to jihad watch lol..

Aka there is a really good chance it is a totally fake story..

posted on Jul, 4 2019 @ 02:18 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

I prefer my military veterans to be a credit to their uniform and regiment not to launch unprovoked verbally racist attacks on people exercising their right to protest.

I cant seem to find any sources that suggest he is a "vet"......

What you prefer is no biggie in the bigger scheme of things.

People leave the military and try to regain a normal life.

What in the name of sanity states that once in the military always in the military?

People aren't allowed their own views?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join