It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Question: Why aren't there regular Bataclan-style massacres in the USA?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2019 @ 02:19 PM
link   
well there was a Guardio operation a few weeks back

but forgot exactly where in usa!

posted on Jul, 1 2019 @ 04:39 PM
link   
a reply to: AnakinWayneII

That massacre was the worst atrocity committed in Western Europe since WWII.

Are you thinking what I'm thinking?

What are you thinking?

posted on Jul, 1 2019 @ 08:55 PM
link   
a reply to: AnakinWayneII

Because the truth is that life is really good in the usa.
Once your here and you learn that, committing crimes that can get you killed start to look less worth it.

You'll notice that most of our gun violence happens in places were life is hard.

posted on Jul, 1 2019 @ 08:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: buddha
USA mass shooing?
2 bullet shot!!!

IDK if you are joking or not, but that isn't the case. IIRC, it's 4 people actually shot in one attack, which seems a little odd b/c what would you call 3 people shot (and killed) - while 4 people shot & no one killed is ranked as more "of a problem".

I suspect the arbitrary number of 4 is to keep the statistics down, b/c if they dropped it to 3, the numbers would be WAY worse when it shows WHO is really doing the mass shootings b/c as it stands now, 3 people shot, no prob - doesn't' count - 4 people -hey now, THAT's a problem...
edit on 7 1 2019 by DigginFoTroof because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2019 @ 09:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: AnakinWayneII

originally posted by: DigginFoTroof

originally posted by: Jubei42
Thats 4 years ago already? Damn time goes by fast.
Nobody in their right mind should wonder why there arent more terror attacks, regardless of where.

Imagine asking when is the next plane is due hitting a building. No

That is the stupidest comment I've ever heard. Wondering why there aren't more is a VERY honest and natural question, one which I would guess MANY of use have had many times before.

Who are you to say "Nobody in their right mind should wonder why there arent more terror attacks, regardless of where"? Seriously - what are your qualifications to make that statement?

We are told over and over how much danger we are in b/c "THEY" hate out freedoms and our way of life, so why are there not more attacks, especially with so much free access to guns and IED making chemicals - and ESPECIALLY with the open southern border. It's a very logical question and one that stands on it's own merits, with ABSOLUTELY NO NEED for your approval to ask.

Thanks, bud. Exactly what I would have said.

If you haven't figured it out yet, this site is full of people who will attack your posts and specifically target you personally if they can't defend the topic (which is often the case from one side). They try to bully people who ask questions they can't answer and try to silence them. The mods do nothing but if it's the other way around, there's often a problem. TBH, I'd prefer it that way b/c it shows a lot about character and who you are dealing with - as per the users - not so much the Mods (though some are worse than others...)
edit on 7 1 2019 by DigginFoTroof because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join