It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You want proof of evolution at work, here it is.... Enjoy! (Observable and testable).

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2019 @ 09:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Speaking of ballsacks...Why did God put them all out in the open, swinging around down there like hairy piñatas?
It's damned awkward...and don't get me started about chafing...

Silly ol' God.

There is an answer... to keep them cool. Sperm tend to live longer at temperatures lower than body temperature. I guess that is the reason that they sweat too.

posted on Jul, 1 2019 @ 09:34 AM
link   
Unfortunately you are interpreting the evidence incorrectly purely because it doesn't support your claims..... I can't help you with that I am afraid... Seems a common response though...

Well done...

posted on Jul, 1 2019 @ 09:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015
a reply to: PerfectAnomoly

Based on all the defects in my own body I can clearly attest the human body was NOT designed by any "intelligence"!!!

You are talking defects? The design wasn’t made with defects, defects came after
If you consider what the human body can do, it’s amazing

posted on Jul, 1 2019 @ 09:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Raggedyman
S

originally posted by: butcherguy

originally posted by: PerfectAnomoly
a reply to: butcherguy

Good point... And thanks form coming to the party with facts and knowledge... We need more like you in here...

PA

Yes, the vagus nerve originates in the medulla oblongata and travels down to the heart and even further. It controls a lot of different things in addition to speech. Heart rate, intestinal muscle movement, sweating and the gag reflex are all controlled by this nerve.

The principle remains the same... This is a beautiful demonstration of how evolution shaped us all... Even though we have one of the most effective eye structures available, some will still be blind to this as evidence...

PA

So the whole argument has become redundant because the vocal chord doesn’t do what was said it does but it’s a nerve

Does this get any more crazy

posted on Jul, 1 2019 @ 09:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Raggedyman

originally posted by: dfnj2015
a reply to: PerfectAnomoly

Based on all the defects in my own body I can clearly attest the human body was NOT designed by any "intelligence"!!!

You are talking defects? The design wasn’t made with defects, defects came after
If you consider what the human body can do, it’s amazing

Why would god design in defects? Not plausible... In fact, genetic defects are what drive evolution, if they are considered beneficial...

PA

posted on Jul, 1 2019 @ 09:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Raggedyman

The principle remains the same... This is a beautiful demonstration of how evolution shaped us all... Even though we have one of the most effective eye structures available, some will still be blind to this as evidence...

PA

posted on Jul, 1 2019 @ 09:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Speaking of ballsacks...Why did God put them all out in the open, swinging around down there like hairy piñatas?
It's damned awkward...and don't get me started about chafing...

Silly ol' God.

There is an answer... to keep them cool. Sperm tend to live longer at temperatures lower than body temperature. I guess that is the reason that they sweat too.

That's just nuts.

God really MUST have a sense of humor...which probably also explains why he made Giraffes.

posted on Jul, 1 2019 @ 09:46 AM
link   
Ok, just looked into my memory a little closer... this passage gives a better explanation...

Necropsy (an autopsy on an animal other than a human) carried out in a classroom on a giraffe. We follow the pathway of the recurrent (inferior) laryngeal nerve, an important nerve that is a branch of the Vagus nerve (tenth cranial nerve). The recurrent (inferior) laryngeal nerve, which branches off the Vagus nerve at the base of the brain, travels down the neck, around the arteries of the heart and travels back up the neck to ennervate the larynx, or voice box, thereby providing motor function. The purpose of doing this exercise is to show that there is no so-called "intelligent designer" because the pathway of this nerve is completely illogical -- unless, of course, you accept that evolution is the reason for this nerve's convoluted pathway through the body.

scienceblogs.com...

Additionally...

The path of the human phrenic nerves begins at the base of the skull, and goes through the body cavity to the diaphragm. This is an efficient path to amphibians' gills, which are in the neck, but is an inefficient path to the diaphragm, in humans.

Need any more proof?

PA

posted on Jul, 1 2019 @ 09:48 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Keeps sperm cooler

blogs.scientificamerican.com...

posted on Jul, 1 2019 @ 09:49 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

So, you only have 2 options here Raggedyman...

1) You accept you are wrong, refute religion, and start to carry out some serious research into the evidence for evolution, (Which can be found anywhere... Go to your local museum and ask for proof... they will lead you to it in abundance!)

2) Admit that your god is rubbish at desiging, therfore fallable.... Would you still worship a fallable god?

PA

posted on Jul, 1 2019 @ 09:52 AM
link   
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight

Correct, this is why the testacles sometimes retract into the body when you are very, very cold... Mearly maintaining a workable temperature...

edit on 1-7-2019 by PerfectAnomoly because: (no reason given)

link   

PA

The fact that you made fun of creationists scientific knowledge and this whole thread you have authored, failed, stumbled along at and still think you are right, still think you have a clue what science really is

You are a numpty, sorry... but you are

You have made a giant fool of yourself and you still can’t see it

link   

Ok, one more serious question.... I think this is a Bill Hicks quote actually...

Say your god did design the human body and all its ideosyncrasies, why put a playgound right next to a sewage works? Seems strange that choice....

PA

posted on Jul, 1 2019 @ 09:57 AM
link   

Again, all you have is to insult me personally?

Really?

Still no effort to provide any evidence or counter argument... Same old same old...

Seems the majority of people in this thread support my evidence... Why are you the only one too blind to overcome your own ignorance and colse mindedness?

It can't be that we are ALL wrong...

I point you to Occam's razor.... Applying this principle will enable you to answer this question satisfactorily..

PA

posted on Jul, 1 2019 @ 09:59 AM
link   

Again, all you have is to insult me personally?

Really?

Still no effort to provide any evidence or counter argument... Same old same old...

Seems the majority of people in this thread support my evidence... Why are you the only one too blind to overcome your own ignorance and colse mindedness?

It can't be that we are ALL wrong...

I point you to Occam's razor.... Applying this principle will enable you to answer this question satisfactorily..

PA

Compared to how much you have insulted yourself with this thread, I am so sorry you think I am the bad guy
Go look in the mirror

I can’t answer a non question

posted on Jul, 1 2019 @ 10:00 AM
link   

There is no proof of creationism, or anything scientific about it.

posted on Jul, 1 2019 @ 10:03 AM
link   

Do you know the difference between you and I in this conversation dude....?

I will not get into a pointless back and forth trying to convince you of my opinion and then when you don't agrre insulting you personally...... I will merely present the evidence... If you don't want to seriously look at it and comment constructionally then we are both wasting our time...

You see, I have a huge amount of evidence backing up my claims.... you have none...

Can you provide me with evidence of intelligent design? Can you provide me with evidence of creationism? Can you provide me with evidence of a god?

Those making extraordinary claims MUST provide exteaordinary evidence....

PA

posted on Jul, 1 2019 @ 10:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: strongfp

There is no proof of creationism, or anything scientific about it.

Did I argue, imply, say anything like that
Have I ever
Creation is a faith

Actually there is, just not empirical but I won’t argue my faith, pretty pointless

posted on Jul, 1 2019 @ 10:07 AM
link   

Do you know the difference between you and I in this conversation dude....?

I will not get into a pointless back and forth trying to convince you of my opinion and then when you don't agrre insulting you personally...... I will merely present the evidence... If you don't want to seriously look at it and comment constructionally then we are both wasting our time...

You see, I have a huge amount of evidence backing up my claims.... you have none...

Can you provide me with evidence of intelligent design? Can you provide me with evidence of creationism? Can you provide me with evidence of a god?

Those making extraordinary claims MUST provide exteaordinary evidence....

PA

I didn’t author a stupid thread saying I could prove creation
I am not saying creation is a science and I don’t have to provide you with anything
Believe what you want but

If evolution is true, show me the empirical evidence not jibberish nonsense you don’t even understand and need others tonclarify

posted on Jul, 1 2019 @ 10:15 AM
link   

The fact that you made fun of creationists scientific knowledge and this whole thread you have authored

What are these scientists bringing forward to prove their point of some sort of intelligent design other then the fact they have no idea who the designer was, and how they did it.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join