It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You want proof of evolution at work, here it is.... Enjoy! (Observable and testable).

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2019 @ 12:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: PerfectAnomoly
Ok, everyone keeps asking for evidence of evolution, (Raggedyman, EdMC2)… Here’s some…

I watched a programme a few years back where they were dissecting a Giraffe. Was fascinating… this is the biggest thing I took from the programme:-

In humans, the vocal chord comes from the back of the voice box in the throat, down the neck, wraps around a ventricle of the heart, then travels all the way back up the neck and connects to the brain. This is clearly not the most efficient route and clearly would not be “designed” this way…

In Giraffe’s also, believe it or not, the chord travels all the way down the neck, round the heart and all the way back to the brain up the neck. As I am sure you will agree, had this been designed this would be a ludicrous route to take.

This all comes from our (Humans and Giraffe’s) common ancestor you see… When the first mammal slithered out of the oceans all those millions of years ago it was still effectively an amphibious creature, it just evolved/mutated enough to be able to breath air, it clearly gained an advantage from this transition… In fish this route that the chord takes IS the most economical route…

This clearly proves our relation to a common ancestor… To claim that this anomaly is DESGINED this way is ridiculous… If it is designed this way then your god is very bad at design....

Please discuss…

PA

So the point is the very first beings were suited for aquatic life, not terrestrial life... right?

Dude, this totally backs up the creation theory from Moana! You're welcome...

Same with all that darkness on the face of the deep in the beginning before dry land...

Cheers...

posted on Jul, 9 2019 @ 12:31 AM
link   
a reply to: galadofwarthethird

Chihuahuas were wolves 300 years ago? That’s being mighty generous for a few generations by the way...
Do you know what a hybrid is what cross breeding is? If you want to support your contention prove that all canines come from a wolf when they couldn’t have cross bred with anything else but a diff canine remember your contention is that all canines stem from the first and only canine... Your a sucker...
That’s funny stuff...
The rest of your rant is just as mindless but I guess that’s all we can expect seeing as you said it...
Maybe you can mate with monkeys and have children but as for the rest of humankind yep it’s impossible...
Absolutely impossible...
edit on 9-7-2019 by 5StarOracle because: Word

posted on Jul, 9 2019 @ 12:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Akragon

What are you doing bringing it up then?
when you introduce something into a thread it’s open for discussion...
Aside from that you don’t know what you are talking about...

posted on Jul, 9 2019 @ 01:22 AM
link   
a reply to: 5StarOracle

I didn't bring it up, dark universe did... and I was pointing out that Job was a story not something based on real life... as anyone can tell by the contents of the story... trying to point out that dinosaurs walked with humans when they clearly did not... and using something equivalent to aesop's fables to prove it ain't gonna fly...

And yeah... I do know what im talking about when it comes to the bible...

I may be a bit rusty but... gimmie a break

posted on Jul, 9 2019 @ 01:27 AM
link   

Read it again then...
We can skip past Adam and Eve...
Start with Moses... what was the first thing he told others God told him to do?
Sure God didn’t write the bible himself that does not mean God does not speak in the bible...
Riddle me this who do you reckon inspired the bible?
Who’s it all about?

posted on Jul, 9 2019 @ 01:32 AM
link   

It doesn't matter who or what inspired the bible... this isn't the religious section, so its off topic

posted on Jul, 9 2019 @ 01:40 AM
link   

I’ll take that as you are admitting you were wrong...

posted on Jul, 9 2019 @ 01:44 AM
link   

Not in the least... but this is not the point

take it to the religious section.... theres a thousand threads about IF Jesus was God and who "inspired the bible"

I wrote several of them myself...

posted on Jul, 9 2019 @ 01:47 AM
link   

Ok well I’m telling you that you are wrong...
You brought it up here in this thread, and you were answered then back-peddled as hard as you could....

posted on Jul, 9 2019 @ 01:50 AM
link   

Sigh... again

I didn't bring it up... I simply corrected someone who did

and no im not wrong... but like I said, you stick to your silly Christian dogma...

And you're still OFF TOPIC

posted on Jul, 9 2019 @ 02:01 AM
link   

You said God didn’t speak in the bible...
Figure it out...
I addressed what you said...
I replied to you specifically...

posted on Jul, 9 2019 @ 02:05 AM
link   

Right… and he didn't... Ever

Words written by men... who claim God spoke to them with nothing but their claim

But the fact is every word was written by men...

So that pretty much clears that up eh?

posted on Jul, 9 2019 @ 02:45 AM
link   

When any book says and (name of person) said... that equates to that person speaking...
I know you are thick but...

posted on Jul, 9 2019 @ 02:47 AM
link   

LOL... sure

Like when harry potter speaks in his books... its actually him speaking of course

And you're STILL off topic

posted on Jul, 9 2019 @ 03:40 AM
link   

We are still discussing your statement, we can switch to fictional books if you want...
So when Harry Potter is speaking are you saying it’s not him speaking?

posted on Jul, 9 2019 @ 04:43 AM
link   

Are you trying to say it is him speaking?... lol... as if he was a real person?... lol... as real as god, say?... lol

Rather than say... JK Rowling?... or Daniel Radcliffe if you really want to stretch the imagination?
edit on 9-7-2019 by puzzlesphere because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2019 @ 05:10 AM
link   
a reply to: cooperton

I think you are not getting the part where I said accidental ?

as in there is absolutely no way you could avoid it

and you suffered inhalation of toxic gas in a cave in for example, or were trapped with a broken ankle in direct sunlight in the desert

bitten by an insect with a venom that alters your DNA or something along those line of an accident

therefore you aren't doing it by choice .

Like I said if we are designed then it has massive flaws , where a the core programming is subject to outside influence and alteration leading to detrimental abnormalities to the entire gene pool !

If designed by an all knowing all powerful entity then we were designed to fail !

how nice of our creator , here enjoy the sunshine I made for you , but not too much for it will kill you
and possibly even your offspring !

edit on 9-7-2019 by sapien82 because: (no reason given)

edit on 9-7-2019 by sapien82 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2019 @ 05:17 AM
link   
There must be a point were you must ask is the CREATOR OF ALL* a Dualistic or Non-dualistic being and thinker...

Be well

posted on Jul, 9 2019 @ 07:16 AM
link   
a reply to: PerfectAnomoly
I don't think that God made humans. The gods did ... Science will never be able to prove the natural evolution of mankind. But one day science will be able to prove the unnatural evolution of mankind.
www.evawaseerst.be...

posted on Jul, 9 2019 @ 07:39 AM
link   

While that dodge works for the first question, it skips the second. It's also simply a weasels way out of answering the uncomfortable truth of the matter. You want to say it's all hogwash, that's fine, but don't expect your beliefs to be taken seriously when you treat others with such disdain.

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join