It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My one real paranormal experience

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2019 @ 05:40 AM
link   
I’m copying this from an old thread I dug up and read that I posted 8 years ago. I had completely forgot this happened to me until today. now before I start this thread I would like to say that I do not condone the actions that I present that I took part in, I would only like to discuss them.
I know "drug" discussion is looked down upon but I believe this is more a paranormal experience than anything

Well here it goes, in March of 2011 I started to talk to a woman whom I had known for almost 10 years, we had seen each other periodically over this time but hadent talked for about 2 years before this. At the time I always thaught she was the one for me needless to say this was far from the case. 2 days before she contacted me I had ingested a substance called "trap water", this is water with magnets used on it to trap ORMUS particles within it for ingestion. Anyway I had thaught about her that day out of the blue and made the mental suggestion that I wouldn't mind seeing her again, nothing weird happened untill 2 days later when I woke up to a Facebook message from her. we got together for about two weeks and got reaquainted once again.

Now I have been into psychedelic expiramentation at this time for a couple years and I mentioned to her a couple experiences I had had with psilocybe mushrooms and she was interested to try them. I was hesitant to give these to her for a couple of reasons, firstly because of how I know the first trip leaves an indullable mark on the one who takes them, secondly she takes no other substances so I did not know how it would effect her. Either way one night I had brought them over her house and here's where the real weird occurrences begin.
I started by telling her before we ingest them we must ask of them not to harm us. Mentally I said to the mushrooms without letting her know that she was verry special to me please take it easy on her it's her first time experiencing the "contact" as I call it. Well the first 2-3 hours went as any experience would go as we did not ingest enough for a full blown experience but enough to "get the idea" of what it was like....I thought. After we both saw an airplane clearly flapping its wings like a giant seagull Wich I thought was hilarious she said she started to hear talking womans voices in back of her head talking and discussing things about her, she thaught this was unbelievably weird and it was like they were having “girl talk” she knew it wasn't just her babbling randomness in her head it seemed like completely other voices. So we layed down and the most bizarre switch happened to her, she said she could see someone on the ceiling watching her, she couldn't make out the face caus it kept shifting. then she grabbed me and was pushing my head against hers for almost an hour really tight saying ...don't break this bond... After this she went completely limp and started to stare at me with a look on her face I had never seen.
At this point she started to refer to herself as "we" claiming I had brought them there and they use strong Willis/minded people like me to get into the minds of weak we or unprepared individuals like her, she started stating things about myself that in no way she could have known about such as my reason for actually accepting her contact with me after ingesting the ormus and explained quite embarrassingly at the time my hopeless feelings tword her, she at this point said that "we" have her now to use as a playground. Now as this was happening I was scared straight. I mean absolutely terrified as I know I wasn't hallucinating this at all, I have enough experience with this to be able to tell the difference, I kept trying to snap her out of it maybe 6-7 times, she would sort of wake up and say she could see all pretty flours and colors for a second then she would go right back to limp after this and in a stern voice ask me to stop waking her up she is dreaming and we need to talk to you-meaning somebody else talking to me. They explained how she couldn't love me then tho she wanted to. for reasons that I couldn't understand yet I could love her all I want and she would never "let me in" at this point in life. This was so terrifying I remember starting pouring sweat and not knowing what to do. She mentioned how my beliefs in the observer of reality being able to create his destiny threw will and karma as a flawed concept that I am not "god" as this would entail. This went on for 3 whole hours until it faded away claiming that they were doing nothing more than using me and others like me to get to other people.

After this we went to sleep at some point but I really can remember falling asleep. the next morning she was fairly sick wich I have never seen from mushroom ingestion and she could not remember anything after the first 2-3 hours up untill we saw the airplane where she thaught we just went to sleep when we layed down, I was baffled for the day as I couldn't believe she didn't remember anything and she had said so much about me, my lifestyle, my outlook on reality that it was almost as if something that knew me or was in me previously really did "posess" her for the night. Well at least I thaught it was for the night. She completely changed after this night, she became alot quieter and for lack of a better way to put it she could tell when I was or wasn't telling the truth, like she could read my mind. Her personality also changed she got really demanding and stubborn, basically she just changed. I stayed with her untill her father died about two months later and two weeks after that she left me, now I am almost certain that her change in personality was brought on by this experience and it killed me for a while, I sort of put it in the back of my head but bringing this old thread up brought me right back there. surprises me was the way it changed her. Did they actually posess her and steer her away from me out of spite? Or open her soul to demonic possession of some sort? These questions have been itching my mind ever since. What has happened here? I have not read or seen anywhere else of an experience like this from mushrooms or any other psychedelic substance. To me I’m positive we diddnt ingest enough for this to have been a normal hallucination. If there is such a thing.
I was just wondering about any opinions or similar experiences someone else might have

posted on Jul, 1 2019 @ 06:15 AM
link   
a reply to: pryed -eyed-one

One can say all day, they didn't hallucinate and no one can tell them they did, but in my opinion only one thing really happened. Your mind figured out she wasn't the one and showed you this. Don't make too much of it. What would really bake your noodle is remembering, is life full of fate or is fate full of life?

posted on Jul, 1 2019 @ 06:38 AM
link   
I've had two good mates go from being cool, talented, well groomed and outgoing to seriously lost and messed up after bad mushroom trips, they just never returned..... When speaking they made no sense, they lost all interest in thier identities(one was a very talented skater, loved by everyone, the other loved his black/death metal and fully looked the part, but was a very gentle, sweet soul)and just withdrew from life.
Was seriously distressing for everyone that knew them, noone knew how to reach them as even tsmall talk was impossible.
The odd thing is it seemed to happen to them both at the same time, all we knew was that they'd taken the magic mushrooms but at that time it was just something we all did for fun(This was in Byron Bay, Australia in the mid 1990s).
A couple of other very strange happenings occured at around the same time period, all centred on this small crew of black metalheads, including a very unusual housefire in which i lost several other friends.
There were rumors that a couple of them were heavily involved in some pretty dark ritualistic activities, any evidence though was consumed that night in the fire.
Sadly my skater mate commited suicide, I never knew how the other one ended up but was just tragic all around, like you said OP the mushrooms just seemed to be a catalyst but certainly not the sole cause, to be honest I think they created a door and the mushrooms opened it, letting something in(or out) that thrived on chaos and basically consumed the lives of several of my good friends.
edit on 1-7-2019 by BlackIbanez because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2019 @ 06:52 AM
link   
Funny you mentioned the black metal because I was also heavily involved in that scene at the time aswell. The ormus ingestion a few weeks before that night could be described as some sort of ritual although I really wasn’t prepared for what could happen when playing around with the dark arts. I’ve sort of moved on since then from that lifestyle.
I also had another friend who after a mushroom trip completely lost control of himself but he was also using a lot of hard drugs and pharmaceuticals, I warned him against it and watched that happen over the corse of a month. I’ve always known the risks involved with them it’s never a sure thing how you will handle them until you’re there. a reply to: BlackIbanez

posted on Jul, 1 2019 @ 07:11 AM
link   

You knew her well over 10 years, so she knew you.
You had to "ask the mushrooms not to harm us" so clearly the possibility of harm is a present factor.
Anyone taking a new drug for the first time (her) would have a mind running rampant with - i wonder????

The horrid nail growth, heart palpitations, pains all over body as nerve endings fry, mouthfuls of blisters, etc,etc .???????

This is not pop alchemy, this is mercury and other in excess harmful chemical overload causing quite possibly in her a chemical balance change in her brain that was simply un-overrideable to her immune system leaving permanent change/damage to her psychy.

The "we" she was referring to was the little voice inside of her arguing with herself about being so stupid and not listening to it.

She couldn't love you even though she wanted to because she new (that little voice inside) you two where toxic together. She wanted a drug free loving relationship and thought that you could not provide that (she found it hard enough to provide it for herself) despite the fact she found you extremely attractive physically.

when two "why me" types get together casually or permanently the outcome is usually the same.

The only thing she was "possessed" by was guilt- guilt of not listening to that little voice AGAIN and the torment of the mental anguish of a bad trip that unfortunately changed that brain of hers chemical balance seemingly permanently.

Hope you learnt something my boy.

posted on Jul, 1 2019 @ 07:29 AM
link   

I really thought at the end of the story you were going to say, "And then she was gone! Physically gone! The whole thing was part of the mushroom trip and she was never real."

posted on Jul, 1 2019 @ 07:37 AM
link   
That is some pretty intense insight. Although I’d like to add that with psilocybin there’s no mercury or any fried nerve endings, that’s the “reffer madness” problem with psychedelics, they’ve effectively been labled as a poison when that isn’t the case.

But to your point there is absolutely the danger of psychological crisis if you have an unstable life or a myriad of things that could send you into a bad experience. This time was so different than any of the hundreds of other times I ingested them back then. This felt to me like I had unintentionally stumbled on something or some type of somebody that I wasn’t ready or supposed to be around.

What you say about how her voice in her head was her has came in and out of my mind before when thinking about that night. And it seems logical of corse when 8 years has passed and what I’m proposing has become as impossible in my mind as I’m sure it is to anyone reading. But reading this thread after all this time brought me right back there and I just wish I could convince myself it was all just in my head. But as the saying goes to me “I know what I saw” would be accurate, although I know it’s impossible a reply to: CthruU

posted on Jul, 1 2019 @ 07:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: pryed -eyed-one
That is some pretty intense insight. Although I’d like to add that with psilocybin there’s no mercury or any fried nerve endings, that’s the “reffer madness” problem with psychedelics, they’ve effectively been labled as a poison when that isn’t the case.

But to your point there is absolutely the danger of psychological crisis if you have an unstable life or a myriad of things that could send you into a bad experience. This time was so different than any of the hundreds of other times I ingested them back then. This felt to me like I had unintentionally stumbled on something or some type of somebody that I wasn’t ready or supposed to be around.

What you say about how her voice in her head was her has came in and out of my mind before when thinking about that night. And it seems logical of corse when 8 years has passed and what I’m proposing has become as impossible in my mind as I’m sure it is to anyone reading. But reading this thread after all this time brought me right back there and I just wish I could convince myself it was all just in my head. But as the saying goes to me “I know what I saw” would be accurate, although I know it’s impossible a reply to: CthruU

Your obviously feeling guilt - a level of remorse for administering but let it go, she was an adult/individual and she refused her inner voice she's responsible end of day.

That unfortunately is the simple truth - anyone can lead a horse to water but noone can force it to drink.

We are all responsible for our own choices. Trick is for you anyway - that little voice in your head is telling you a few things both then and more to the point now with the gift of hindsight. LISTEN to it. Its very very important.

The people who don't hear that little voice and act imorrally- well their the real concern.

Don't replay the guilt, contact her ask if you need to apologize from her perspective, if so just do it . It may give her some relief from her demons but more importantly it will free you from yours over this incident because as it stands right now your being "possessed" by guilt...... Hence this thread despite the risks.

Remember it was her choice. Forgive yourself.
edit on 1-7-2019 by CthruU because: 1

posted on Jul, 1 2019 @ 09:03 AM
link   

I partially remember the government trials of Lysergic Acid Diethylamide at Berkley in the early 70's and read an unclassified white paper that showed when taking Lysergic Acid Diethylamide (not mushrooms) both the conscious and unconscious part of the mind is active and fully awake causing the individual to make contact with spiritual entities and the dead.

In my former life, four decades ago, I used both Lysergic Acid Diethylamide and mushrooms (all types) and found Lysergic Acid Diethylamide more powerful and hallucinate than mushrooms.

My recommendation is to stop using hallucinates before an extreme paranoia sets in for life....seen it happen to many people in the past.

edit on 1-7-2019 by DeathSlayer because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2019 @ 09:57 AM
link   
Maybe she had multiple personalities and they came to the fore when the boundaries were dissolved.

new topics

top topics

join