It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BOB MUELLER Possibly Conspiring with SCHIFF and NADLER to Hurt President Trump on July 17th 2019.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2019 @ 01:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
This Rally Will Occur Shortly After Bob Mueller is finished testifying on July 17th. Should be a good one!

President Donald Trump is set to hold a rally on the same day as former special counsel Robert Mueller's highly anticipated testimony before Congress.

The Trump campaign lists the rally as set for the evening of July 17 in Greenville, N.C., — the same day Mueller is scheduled to go before the House Judiciary and House Intelligence committees to discuss his investigation into the president's election.
Source: www.politico.com...

Democrats desperate for "another sheep" (aka another "ewe") .. 😆

posted on Jul, 4 2019 @ 11:54 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Anyone conspiring with Schiff/Nadler has to be one dumb SOB. Those two f00li0s don’t know what they’re doing.

posted on Jul, 6 2019 @ 05:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Scepticaldem

I don't know why you believe that to be true. Its not.
There was a ton of evidence.

and twenty posts in a row happens when I am the only person in the thread at the moment.
I really don't know why this continues to mystify some people.

posted on Jul, 6 2019 @ 08:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

This Rally Will Occur Shortly After Bob Mueller is finished testifying on July 17th. Should be a good one!

President Donald Trump is set to hold a rally on the same day as former special counsel Robert Mueller's highly anticipated testimony before Congress.

The Trump campaign lists the rally as set for the evening of July 17 in Greenville, N.C., — the same day Mueller is scheduled to go before the House Judiciary and House Intelligence committees to discuss his investigation into the president's election.
Source: www.politico.com...

Democrats desperate for "another sheep" (aka another "ewe") .. 😆

Interesting timing.
Perhaps he knows what others are speculating?

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 01:17 AM
link   
July 12, 2019

Bob Mueller is only going to testify 4 hours this week. Two hours with Nadler's Judiciary committee and 2 hours with Schiff's Intelligence committee.

The FORMAT is being adjusted to keep certain members from having the chance to question Mr. Mueller.

They are Frustrated: www.cnn.com...

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 02:01 AM
link   
Committee heads (Nadler and Schiff) are picking WHO gets to ask Mueller questions on July 17th.

This is a violation of House Rule 11.

Source: twitter.com...

posted on Jul, 17 2019 @ 03:20 PM
link   
So uh
anyone know where bobby 2 sticks today????
I was so looking forward to him answer some questions.

posted on Jul, 17 2019 @ 03:23 PM
link   
he should just do that one wrasslin move he did on CNN that got CNN so butthurt...

I want him to scream

TASTE THE PAIN BROTHA..

posted on Jul, 17 2019 @ 04:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody
So uh

U.S. lawmakers will delay Mueller testimony by a week

Next week July 24th

posted on Jul, 17 2019 @ 06:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Sure
Sure he will

Fat Jerry figured out bobby 2 sticks will sink the dems.
Bet the subpoena gets withdrawn.
Can't have mueller under oath admit he delayed the investigation to help the dems win the house in the midterms.

posted on Jul, 17 2019 @ 07:02 PM
link   
So uh why didnt you dems impeach trump today?
I have respect for Rep Green.
He is a man of his word.
He is crazy but honorable.
The rest of the dems RAN from his bill to impeach trump.
The dems are simply full of CRAP.
Gutless bunch of cowards with NO conviction.

posted on Jul, 17 2019 @ 09:53 PM
link   
I’ve said it many times. I will be surprised if Mueller testifies. The Apple Dumbling Gang expected him to be blocked by DOJ but nope.

Now it’s put off until 24th.

House goes out of session on 26th for 6 weeks.

I smell a duck and cover at the 11th hour.

posted on Jul, 17 2019 @ 10:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: PilSungMtnMan
a reply to: xuenchen

Anyone conspiring with Schiff/Nadler has to be one dumb SOB. Those two f00li0s don’t know what they’re doing.

More like "desperate" to keep his legacy...and possibly his Freedom. Unless Bob Mueller is secret weapon of the Trump Administration, his goose is cooked!

posted on Jul, 17 2019 @ 10:06 PM
link   
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan

If the latest info on the Steele Dossier is true, Mueller will have a lot to explain next week. He'll probably blame his lead prosecutor (Andrew Weismann) for all the screw-ups and incompetence.

posted on Jul, 17 2019 @ 10:10 PM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

Rep Al Green has tried 3 times since 2017 to get this Impeachment Bill introduced and voted upon. No doubt he'll roll it out again before President Trump is re-elected....and probably a few times afterward.

posted on Jul, 17 2019 @ 10:12 PM
link   

a reply to: shooterbrody

Rep Al Green has tried 3 times since 2017 to get this Impeachment Bill introduced and voted upon. No doubt he'll roll it out again before President Trump is re-elected....and probably a few times afterward.

At least he is a man of his word.
The other dems simply are not.
Simple liars.

posted on Jul, 17 2019 @ 10:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

originally posted by: shooterbrody
So uh

U.S. lawmakers will delay Mueller testimony by a week

Next week July 24th

Another date that you, and the dEms, are dreading.

“He won’t be on the ticket” ha ha haaa
“He will be impeached” no. He won’t.
“He will lose in 2020” BWAAAAH HA HAAAA

The next five and a half years are just gonna be the WORST for you clowns.

posted on Jul, 17 2019 @ 10:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Breakthestreak

Democrats make all those dire predictions about Trump losing in 2020 based on the belief that he has no SECRET ammunition to use against them. They mistakenly believe that Trump is fighting back with all he's got.

If Barr ACTS on the evidence that's surfacing daily against Democrats, the mental wards will be overflowing, even before the heart of the 2020 Election season arrives.

posted on Jul, 17 2019 @ 11:16 PM
link   
It took Mueller 2 years, a blank check, unchecked authority to intimidate, and nothing on Trump.

Barr/Durham have a boatload of evidence that’s in the public eye. Much less what they uncover.

Let’s see what unfolds over next 12-15 months.

posted on Jul, 17 2019 @ 11:41 PM
link   

a reply to: Breakthestreak

Democrats make all those dire predictions about Trump losing in 2020 based on the belief that he has no SECRET ammunition to use against them. They mistakenly believe that Trump is fighting back with all he's got.

If Barr ACTS on the evidence that's surfacing daily against Democrats, the mental wards will be overflowing, even before the heart of the 2020 Election season arrives.

It’s gonna be an awesome election cycle too.
Not just because of what we’ll see from the dims and their dim supporters or what we’ll see from the President.

The real ‘funny’ part will be the intentional ‘triggering’ of rabid, moronic leftists by everyday people.

Roadspikes hidden behind ‘Trump’ signs, electrified MAGA flags, etc etc etc. Youtube will be falling over itself trying to ban over 90 percent of its content for the election cycle.

I can’t wait

Silly and the rest of them are truely dreading the elections. Let alone the rest of the dEm primaries.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join